AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Anime-only] Naruto Shippuden Episode 195 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101159)

james0246 2011-01-20 02:15

[Anime-only] Naruto Shippuden Episode 195 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted before it airs in Japan (which is Thursday at 07:29 PM).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

This Week's episode:
Cooperation, Team 10 - 連携、第十班 ~ Renkei, Daijippan.

Description: ...

Animation Supervisor: Masatoshi Hakanda
Storyboard: Tsutomu Naniwa
Episode Director: Hiroyuki Tsuchiya
Screenplay: Masahiro Hikokubo

Title for Next Episode:
Rush Into the Darkness - 闇への疾走 ~ Yami e no Shissō.

DeDe 2011-01-20 09:29

Only one more episode until canon! It starts February 10th.

I love Team 10, so filler or no filler, it was great to see them. Even Ino did something important. The anime has been accused before of being Sasuke fanboys, but he looked like an amateur compared to Shikamaru in this episode. Ino didn't even fangirl him once and was more into Shika and yelling at Choji. That got old quick though. I prefer Ino not to be another Sakura with the Tsundere act.

Oh well. Next week is a Sasuke episode. It might tie into canon.

Sinn 2011-01-20 09:31

Don't think the next epi had anything related to canon, judging the preview.

Ulquiorra 2011-01-20 13:51

Damn, I thought this was the last filler.

Shikamaru is the Zhuge Liang of Naruto. Romance of the Three Kingdom fans and Chinese history buffs should know that name. Naruto is Liu Bei. Or better yet, his son he dropped on his head making him stupid, Liu Shan.

Kishi should have made Shikamaru evil. The little loli was right. Shikamaru was getting off on messing with that guy. He'd be better than Kabuto.

Fran~ 2011-01-20 15:08

Too much words and few fights... :(

neshru 2011-01-20 15:19

@james0246: I didn't spoil anything :)
Spoiler for from episode 156:

kitten320 2011-01-20 15:20

That's Shika for you, he always talks more than he actually does something.

LadyKikyo91 2011-01-20 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 3447161)

I love Team 10, so filler or no filler, it was great to see them. Even Ino did something important. The anime has been accused before of being Sasuke fanboys, but he looked like an amateur compared to Shikamaru in this episode. Ino didn't even fangirl him once and was more into Shika and yelling at Choji. That got old quick though. I prefer Ino not to be another Sakura with the Tsundere act.

YAY! Just one more episode till the anime gets to the Summit Arc.

tetsuo69 2011-01-20 18:25

damn so many fillers whats up with this anime series.

Fran~ 2011-01-20 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetsuo69 (Post 3447766)
damn so many fillers whats up with this anime series.

It's just to awesone to be animated :cool:

Om Nerabdator 2011-01-21 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by neshru (Post 3447536)
@james0246: I didn't spoil anything :)
Spoiler for from episode 156:

lol you jumped the gun james

wingdarkness 2011-01-21 21:25

^
His hand said that?!

Suika-Esper 2011-01-22 10:27

This episode was pretty good. Ino was useful, it had a good message, the characters you think would've taken up the spotlight again didn't, and the plan they used was pretty clever. Anyone notice how in the beginning, Ino was using her mind transfer jutsu on a PIG? Maybe an inside joke.

Just one more episode and we'll be back to canon. Can't wait. I was hoping we'd get a Danzou filler arc with him just generally being a jerk with his new power during this downtime instead of these flashbacks, but I'm sure we'll see enough of that coming up no matter what.

Kyero Fox 2011-01-26 02:08

god damn.. when are the fillers gonna end!?

Blaine 2011-01-26 05:00

Episode 196 is the last i think.

Frenchie 2011-01-26 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeDe (Post 3447161)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3456431)
god damn.. when are the fillers gonna end!?

The first post of this thread was enough to answer your question... are you for real?

Kyero Fox 2011-01-26 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenchie (Post 3456626)
The first post of this thread was enough to answer your question... are you for real?

I know the rules and such so i tend to skip it, besides the next episode is a filler too so yea.. No need to be rude about it.

Frenchie 2011-01-26 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3456655)
I know the rules and such so i tend to skip it, besides the next episode is a filler too so yea.. No need to be rude about it.

I was not talking about the opening post, I was talking about the first post in reply to this thread, ie DeDe.

It'd be nice that people actually bothered reading other people's posts. That's the minimum requirement for civility on this forum.

neshru 2011-01-26 15:33

Whining about the length of the fillers is pretty pointless too. You could just check the upcoming episodes thread or ask the question in the Q&A thread. Or you could take some initiative and google it.

Kyero Fox 2011-01-26 19:42

Making a big deal about it is pretty pointless too.. Drop it shall we?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frenchie (Post 3457107)
I was not talking about the opening post, I was talking about the first post in reply to this thread, ie DeDe.

It'd be nice that people actually bothered reading other people's posts. That's the minimum requirement for civility on this forum.

most of the time I do, but not this time.