AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos - Character Discussion - Rin (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101211)

Klashikari 2011-01-21 09:16

Infinite Stratos - Character Discussion - Rin

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Rin related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Infinite Stratos fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

noobita 2011-01-21 09:29

She is good. I like her outgoing personality...and she is freaking direct when it comes to Ichika. Instead of being tsun tsun, she attack.

Houki should learn from her.

Eternal Regnum771 2011-01-21 10:54

China is best (so far in the anime).

I like.

kaizerknight01 2011-01-21 10:56

yup she is direct that her strong point

I_am_Kami 2011-01-21 11:00

I like this one too. I read a few complaints about being bothered a bit by her VA and i gotta say her voice is good.I would've been annoyed if it was a VA always trying to make that annoying cute girl voice.

Hooves 2011-01-21 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 3448968)
She is good. I like her outgoing personality...and she is freaking direct when it comes to Ichika. Instead of being tsun tsun, she attack.

Houki should learn from her.

Her frontal personality with Ichika is defiantly getting the upperhand against Houki.

I_am_Kami 2011-01-21 17:08

um... someone made a point about her. Her name is LIN not RIN because she is from china

Belgaesh 2011-01-21 17:36

Most of the subs also made mistakes with the name of Houki, she is Sinonono not Shinonono, at least is the romanji name that the autor used in the novels.

dark998 2011-01-21 17:43

She is very cute and knows how to handle her rivals. Nice personality too, caring without being overly pushy or annoying.

noobita 2011-01-21 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark998 (Post 3449583)
She is very cute and knows how to handle her rivals. Nice personality too, caring without being overly pushy or annoying.

Yes...I like how she handle her rivals.

"I am not interested with you and I am talking with Ichika now, can you all get lost now?"

:heh::heh::heh:

Asuras 2011-01-21 20:29

Her voice seems to be the most appealing as of yet.

Hooves 2011-01-21 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 3449694)
Yes...I like how she handle her rivals.

"I am not interested with you and I am talking with Ichika now, can you all get lost now?"

:heh::heh::heh:

Very brave girl she is when dealing with her opponents :o

Tempester 2011-01-22 05:50

Best character so far, I hope she doesn't get derailed like Cecilia did. She's also the sexiest, as I'm quite fond of "short but not loli" girls, and she doesn't play hard-to-get like Houki. :D

Hooves 2011-01-22 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 3450534)
Best character so far, I hope she doesn't get derailed like Cecilia did. She's also the sexiest, as I'm quite fond of "short but not loli" girls, and she doesn't play hard-to-get like Houki. :D

Her character personality so far looks pretty solid no matter if she wins or loses, so she will probably stay the way she is then make a certain degree turn like Cecilia did :)

Tempester 2011-01-22 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooves (Post 3450542)
Her character personality so far looks pretty solid no matter if she wins or loses, so she will probably stay the way she is then make a certain degree turn like Cecilia did :)

That's good to know.

If I'm not mistaken, Rin is a Type B tsundere, which I am a lot more fond of than the Type A tsundere that characters like Houki and Shana are.

alu546 2011-01-24 04:41

Rin is pretty coolheaded and charming as well, and thats just by how she handled houkis violent mood swing. She didnt wail on her or anything, of which I was surprised she did not.

I was thinking though, and odds are good she knows some form of martial arts, most likely chinese martial arts. This is judging by seeing her melee type of IS and the random feelings i got that she was about to kill someone in this episode(for good reasons though atleast)

Kyuusaisha 2011-01-27 23:53

God, recent episode. Lots of Rin. I can't even think properly right now yet I'm still trying to write something.

Her actions at the end were quite cute.

Seal of approval earned.

Coma_ 2011-01-28 17:04

so cute!

enough said :D

Hooves 2011-01-28 17:31

Well, nothing about Rin changed ever since the fight like what happened to Cecilia, and she still isn't severely hostile towards Ichika like Houki. So she has officially passed the test :D

Vanish 2011-01-28 18:43

I'd say she passed already ever since that promise. :)