AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101422)

Kairin 2011-01-28 02:44

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 16.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Xenosnake 2011-01-28 03:47

Pretty cool episode.

Master Assassin 2011-01-28 04:07

^ You got to be kidding me... it's not even time yet.

Syntron 2011-01-28 06:05

Don't mind me, im just here for the new op song. http://www.gamestar.de/community/gsp.../huebscher.gif

outerelf 2011-01-28 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Assassin (Post 3459586)
^ You got to be kidding me... it's not even time yet.

Just because some people apparently have the ability to jump forward in time to watch episodes doesn't mean you have to be all mad. :joke:

I do wonder how they manage it though...:thinker:

Chaos2Frozen 2011-01-28 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syntron (Post 3459656)
Don't mind me, im just here for the new op song. http://www.gamestar.de/community/gsp.../huebscher.gif

Come back next week.

Yui Is My Wife 2011-01-28 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by outerelf (Post 3459677)
Just because some people apparently have the ability to jump forward in time to watch episodes doesn't mean you have to be all mad. :joke:

I do wonder how they manage it though...:thinker:

Run!! It's Doctor Frankenfuter, the Level 5 "Timewarp!!" :heh:

Master Assassin 2011-01-28 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by outerelf (Post 3459677)
Just because some people apparently have the ability to jump forward in time to watch episodes doesn't mean you have to be all mad. :joke:

I do wonder how they manage it though...:thinker:

I'm not mad, rather just intrigued. But if there are means to do so then I'D LOVE TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT :D

By the way, a certain screencapping site shows that the end of this arc is going to sweep everyone off their feet.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-01-28 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Assassin (Post 3459852)

By the way, a certain screencapping site shows that the end of this arc is going to sweep everyone off their feet.

In a good way? Like, it's that brilliant? Or it's unexpected?

Mic 2011-01-28 11:02


I want next friday become tomorrow

Master Assassin 2011-01-28 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3459855)
In a good way? Like, it's that brilliant? Or it's unexpected?

Spoiler for ...:


Also for this episode. Touma's badass "Mikoto Vision" face stays on throughout it from start to finish. I like. :3

Mr.Kyon 2011-01-28 11:14

Next episode is going to be a reminder of why ToumaxMikoto is the cutest couple ever.

Miraluka 2011-01-28 11:25

Well enjoy it as much you can because it will be the last time in the series.

Plant42 2011-01-28 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 3459907)
Well enjoy it as much you can because it will be the last time in the series.

Two Thumbs up!!

MrTerrorist 2011-01-28 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic (Post 3459887)

I want next friday become tomorrow

One word. Adorable!

tsunade666 2011-01-28 12:21

the hell with this episode. It's full of epicness pack into 1. I gave it a 10 if 10+ is allowed I will give it.

The face of touma when the frog face said about the note that a middle school girl left around is priceless. It's better than his gar face.

The first part is full of gar mode. Blocking a cannon, fighting an ice armor golem then getting pummeled by the priest. The second part had the long talk on how roman catholics do their things and Touma barging in to stop this madness.... GRRR! SO FULL OF MANLINESS! It's like the word manliness and gar is made for this guy. The second fight is also good and the near end really make me throw up my juice that almost hit my key board........ lucky fish. And go for more persuasive talk tsuchimikado it's almost their. Then the finally is a cute agness knocking in the female dorm of the necesarius :D really fun episode.

Next episode would make yukirosuzuka happy.

Yusei Fudo 2011-01-28 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mic (Post 3459887)

I want next friday become tomorrow

Finally the Punishment Game! :D I was waiting for this for a loooong time x3

And finally the series is getting serious with God's Right Seat moving yay :)

btw who is the seiyuu for Vento of the Front?

giorno 2011-01-28 14:53

and thus, To Aru Majutsu no Index finally begins....next week....

btw, they made a pretty good job with this arc

Miraluka 2011-01-28 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by giorno (Post 3460122)
and thus, To Aru Majutsu no Index finally begins....next week....

btw, they made a pretty good job with this arc

Errr... no, it finally begins at the end of the episode 18.

bizzi 2011-01-28 15:07

I'm watching the raw right now... I do this to practice my japanese, but... just wanted to say:
OMFG BIAGGIO WHAT A WEIRD ACCENT!! Can't understand anything you say (I'm feeling nooby because of you :[ ).

Edit: over, awesome episode, awesome preaches, awesome punches :3 Can't wait for my biribiri


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.