AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Atelier Meruru: Alchemist of Arland 3 (third and possibly Final Arland series) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102929)

RRW 2011-03-25 03:07

Atelier Meruru: Alchemist of Arland 3 (third and possibly Final Arland series)
 
http://www.andriasang.com/e/gallerie...ru_hd_screens/ (gallery, beautiful Mel artwork to boot)
http://atelier-ps3.jp/meruru/ (also beautiful music)
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/201...eruru_details/ (first detail)



also, does any body know how do you change thread title

OceanBlue 2011-03-25 06:50

So many rainbows. :eyespin:
Very nice artwork, as always. Looking forward to it.

Kyero Fox 2011-03-25 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanBlue (Post 3544493)
So many rainbows. :eyespin:
Very nice artwork, as always. Looking forward to it.

Must..not..sing.. erasuree..song..must resist.....Always I want to beee with you!...NNNOOOOOOOO! *suicide*

SaintessHeart 2011-03-25 18:14

Why are all the Arland series' alchemists all lolis?

RRW 2011-03-26 02:35

well that because it staple on gust game. basically the second most loli fanatic company behind N1. but more yuri

Duo Maxwell 2011-03-26 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545135)
Why are all the Arland series' alchemists all lolis?

Meruru doesn't look as much a loli, though.

I'm not complaining, you know. Most of Atelier games are about cute little girl with alchemy, and I am happy with that.

Kyero Fox 2011-03-26 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545135)
Why are all the Arland series' alchemists all lolis?

I thought I'd never hear you say something like this :heh: i thought you liked loli's

SaintessHeart 2011-03-26 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3545624)
Meruru doesn't look as much a loli, though.

I'm not complaining, you know. Most of Atelier games are about cute little girl with alchemy, and I am happy with that.

Damn lolicon. :heh:

*grabs Totori and takes her home*

Also, that little girl IS Rorona. Apparently she had her age reversed. I am guessing an experiment gone wrong.

P.S Can someone explain to me WHY, Meruru, despite being younger than Totori, has bigger boobs?

Kurosu 2011-03-26 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545796)
Damn lolicon. :heh:

*grabs Totori and takes her home*

Also, that little girl IS Rorona. Apparently she had her age reversed. I am guessing an experiment gone wrong.

My theory is because this is the third game, and seeing as years go between each game, Rorona should be in her mid-20s here. Can't have that now can we >.>
Totori is said to be 19 in this game.

Duo Maxwell 2011-03-26 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545796)
Also, that little girl IS Rorona. Apparently she had her age reversed. I am guessing an experiment gone wrong.

She just discovered the potion of youth, that's all. (no, I'm just speculating, lolz)

AnimeFangirl 2011-03-26 20:25

Hmph. I'd rather they made another one for the DS. I think they got the formula almost right with Atelier Lina. It just needed a few more details and a lot more alchemy.

ad1999 2011-03-27 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545796)
P.S Can someone explain to me WHY, Meruru, despite being younger than Totori, has bigger boobs?

sounds like you have the misconception of women's bust size determines their age :uhoh:

SaintessHeart 2011-03-27 06:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3546045)
She just discovered the potion of youth, that's all. (no, I'm just speculating, lolz)

I don't mind making her drink that everytime she hits 25. Or any other girls for that matter. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ad1999 (Post 3546933)
sounds like you have the misconception of women's bust size determines their age :uhoh:

Well in Atelier Totori, Rorona had bigger boobs than Totori. Now, despite being older, why does Totori has smaller boobs than Meruru?

Totori is a pettanko despite being 19! Not that I am complaining though, I don't mind giving her a chest massage to help her gro... *IS SHOT*.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2011-03-27 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 3546045)
She just discovered the potion of youth, that's all. (no, I'm just speculating, lolz)

It's more likely than you think.:heh:

Nearly all Atelier games allow you to make the Philosopher's Stone. And the mythology surrounding it is that the immortality elixir is related to its formation.

Xellos-_^ 2011-03-27 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3545135)
Why are all the Arland series' alchemists all lolis?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 3545611)
well that because it staple on gust game. basically the second most loli fanatic company behind N1. but more yuri

kinda funny when you consider the works of the H artist/Group know as GUST :heh:

RRW 2011-04-01 02:23


Shin'ou 2011-04-06 12:23

What the hell is wrong with my Rorona??? I am sad of what they have done to my one and only beloved character.. They made her a loli??.. Seriously??? Oh God! Please tell me this is just a joke...

Kurosu 2011-04-06 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shin'ou (Post 3560301)
What the hell is wrong with my Rorona??? I am sad of what they have done to my one and only beloved character.. They made her a loli??.. Seriously??? Oh God! Please tell me this is just a joke...

Seems like a corporate decision, they can't have Rorona portrayed as an over-the-hill 25 year old.

Shin'ou 2011-04-06 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurosu (Post 3560324)
Seems like a corporate decision, they can't have Rorona portrayed as an over-the-hill 25 year old.

Lol I, for one, likes Rorona more in her early 20's (as in Atelier Totori) than her 14 years old version (At Rorona). But now they made her like 8 years old? /facepalm

I don't know but having my most favorite character got altered like that makes my anticipation for this game went downhill (But I'll still gonna play it most likely)

Also, I kind of lol'd at Totori's 19 year old chest :D. She really isn't changed at all aside from her height

RRW 2011-04-12 05:16

the Butler and the Maid
 
Spoiler for Maid:

Quote:

The Maid: Keina Sweya
Voiced by Kaori Sato. Meruru's friend since childhood. She's quoted in Dengeki as saying something about being happy only when she's with Meruru (I'd make some off color comment about this, but Meruru is only 15 so I won't). In battle, Keina lends her support by singing and swinging a giant hammer
Spoiler for Butler:

Quote:

The Butler: Rufus Falken
Voiced by Takehito Koyasu. An attractive, young butler who's strict with Meruru and does not show sympathy. He takes care of matters of both house and state.
gameplay detail

the will be town development where you can spend money to make castle or store

Meruru is princess. you can make bronze statues of Meruru.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.