AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) C -CubexCursedxCurious- (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103291)

MisaoFan 2011-04-10 02:09

C -CubexCursedxCurious-
 
http://i.imgur.com/5bmlP.jpg

Official website

Staff :
Original Creator (light novel) : Minase Hazuki
Original Character Design : Sasorigatame
Director: Oonuma Shin
Series Composition: Yokote Michiko
Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Ooshima Miwa
Action Director: Saito Yoshinari
Animation Production: SILVER LINK

Plot summary :
Haruaki Yachi is a high school student who is resistant to curses. His father Honatsu sends him cursed tools called "Worse" to break the curse. One day, Haruaki receives a mysterious, super-heavy black cube from his father overseas. That night, he wakes up to a suspicious noise in the kitchen, and he discovers a fully naked female thief named Fear who is eating rice crackers. It is revealed that she is actually the human form of the cube, a tool of torture called "Fear in Cube". Haruaki and Fear fight together against the other tools "Worse" and their owners using the 32 mechanisms of torture of Fear.

applejuice 2011-04-10 02:25

I heard its synopsis + ero ero cover illustration is supposed to be huge troll. It is supposed to have some serious stuffs like torturing + disturbing gore + Death everywhere.

kemal_1915 2011-04-10 03:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3565167)
I heard its synopsis + ero ero cover illustration is supposed to be huge troll. It is supposed to have some serious stuffs like torturing + disturbing gore + Death everywhere.

Yes, because our lovely female lead is a...
Spoiler for beautiful human...:


I remember that there is translation on baka-tsuki
if anyone is interested, you can have a look there

Used Can 2011-04-10 04:15

Holy Hell! CXCXC is getting an anime?
FUCK YEAH!

Cosmic Eagle 2011-04-10 04:25

The thought of this along with Dantalian no Shoka for summer or autumn season makes me excited.....very.

MisaoFan 2011-04-10 04:29

I will want to watch, and it's scheduled to air this year.

NorthernFallout 2011-04-10 05:23

I took a peak at the source material as I don't know anything about this. And now I know.

My body is ready this.

MeisterBabylon 2011-04-10 05:32

GORE FOR THE GORE GOD!!

My body is ready!

Kanon 2011-04-10 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3565167)
I heard its synopsis + ero ero cover illustration is supposed to be huge troll. It is supposed to have some serious stuffs like torturing + disturbing gore + Death everywhere.

Ok, I'm sold.

totoum 2011-04-10 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3565167)
I heard its synopsis + ero ero cover illustration is supposed to be huge troll. It is supposed to have some serious stuffs like torturing + disturbing gore + Death everywhere.

So basicly Oonuma Shin saw what Shinbo was doing with Madoka and said "hey,I want to troll people too!"?

Anyway,like Kanon said,sold.

Midonin 2011-04-10 14:03

Because I'm an idiot, I'll watch because I like the staff and the lion's share of light novel adaptations. There always has to be one person optimistic in spite of what he sees. It's a role I was born to play.

blitz1/2 2011-04-10 14:12

Gore, you say? I'm sold.

j0x 2011-04-12 05:46

gore!!! ok lets see

MisaoFan 2011-04-12 05:58

Is there any gore scene in the series, especially the texts and illustrations ?

Zakoo 2011-04-12 13:36

My body and my mind are ready !

0utf0xZer0 2011-04-12 15:38

Hmmm... the synopsis sounds a bit... "gruesome" for my tastes, but...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3565155)
Director: Oonuma Shin

SOLD. Besides, I made it through Higurashi and Umineko just fine.

Pocari_Sweat 2011-04-13 04:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 3565641)
So basicly Oonuma Shin saw what Shinbo was doing with Madoka and said "hey,I want to troll people too!"?

Anyway,like Kanon said,sold.

I lol'd. Probably more like "I want to troll like you master!" since he is Shinbo's protege. Anyways, also sold purely because of him.

0utf0xZer0 2011-04-13 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by acejem (Post 3569098)
I lol'd. Probably more like "I want to troll like you master!" since he is Shinbo's protege. Anyways, also sold purely because of him.

Roughly an actual conversation between a friend and I from a while back:

Me: "...And of course, Oonuma is pretty much like Shinbo's apprentice."
Friend: "Apprentice? So Shinbo is like a dark lord now?"
Me: "Dark Shinbo."
*Pause*
Me: "Darth Shinbo."

At which point we started trying not to crack up.

Ravenblitz 2011-04-13 06:20

i read the manga... its not like what i imagined but its cute :P

asaqe 2011-04-13 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3565167)
I heard its synopsis + ero ero cover illustration is supposed to be huge troll. It is supposed to have some serious stuffs like torturing + disturbing gore + Death everywhere.

I was trolled more by the fact the artist worked on yaoi shota.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.