Hanasaku Iroha - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for Hanasaku Iroha
, Episode 1
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
- Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
- Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a useful title!
- Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
I think the highlight of this episode is the great dialogue between Kou and Ohana; I think I'd like to see more of that, but given the events of this episode it's going to be a long walk.
One of the best premiers this season; PA Works is reliable with their beautiful backgrounds and competent BGM. I'm not too fond of the song that plays at the end, but it does suit the mood very well. In any case, we're really able to connect with the lead's situation and wondering how things will change, if they do.
This gets an 8, but I'm leaning closer to a 9 now.
|Roloko vi Britannia
I love the art and the story sounds like it will be good, but the grandmother sounds like a total bitch I hope she won't be like that through the entire series. Ohana and Kou looked cute together at the beginning though.
I wish I could met someone like Ohana Matsumae in my next life.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:44.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.