AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga & Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kono Oneesan wa Fiction desu!? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=103778)

Bonta Kun 2011-04-30 10:08

Kono Oneesan wa Fiction desu!?
 
Summary
Quote:

Late one night when Jun was out on his bike, he came across a drunk, half-naked girl sprawled on the side of the road. She came to be uncomfortably affectionate, but Jun took her to his home to sleep it off with gentlemanly discretion. It turns out that she is Kawase Narumi, his author mother's new assistant. Unfortunately, she has no idea what she's doing in her new job, so Jun's going to have to coach her. He's also going to have to deal with her habit of getting drunk, mostly naked, and cuddly. Jun's life will never be the same!
Author/Artist: Mustsuki Tsutomu
Genre: Adult, Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Seinen, Slice of Life


A very nice little series so far, the bottomline tho is simply that Narumi-swan is the win. She's soooo cute with her hug pillow and damn sexy when drunk:D

And now with chapter 5, seems things will be going in a pretty interesting way.
I'm looking forward to it!

Bafflement 2011-04-30 10:22

Having just checked it out, I have to say that this looks like a promising series.

I like that it's shifted a little away from the initial impression of being a 'teenage boy gets lucky' story and into the comedy potential of the machinations of a fairly determined but mistake-prone shotacon.

Xagzan 2011-04-30 12:31

Ahhh! With this series I'm reading too many to keep track of! If only OM was still up. Sigh. Why does this have to look so lovely?

jzmagic 2011-04-30 15:01

Just read it after seeing this thread and I like it so far. I hope they really explore the younger guy older woman relationship here.

Irenicus 2011-04-30 15:56

I lol'd at how she was like "the boy likes me, aww" for a moment there.

Also, let your hair down and keep it like that please, lady! :p She's like 9000 times sexier without that "please teacher" bun up-and-glasses look.

kujoe 2011-04-30 17:31

Looks promising, but I hope it won't be a cop out and actually explore the older woman/younger guy theme. It's a gold mine for comedy and drama in the hands of a good author.

Ane Doki doesn't go at it fully, and resorted to implications. The only anime/manga I know that actually try are Onegai Teacher, RahXephon and Kono S wo Mi yo. I'm probably missing a few, but it's still so underrepresented in non-adult manga and anime.

SoFarGone 2011-04-30 17:45

I wanna be her pillow

oDin01 2011-04-30 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe (Post 3594342)
Looks promising, but I hope it won't be a cop out and actually explore the older woman/younger guy theme. It's a gold mine for comedy and drama in the hands of a good author.

Ane Doki doesn't go at it fully, and resorted to implications. The only anime/manga I know that actually try are Onegai Teacher, RahXephon and Kono S wo Mi yo. I'm probably missing a few, but it's still so underrepresented in non-adult manga and anime.

Yeah, I too don't want a cop out and want the mangaka to openly show Jun and Narumi or Hiroko's relationship. I don't think I can take a shounen like manga where it takes 30 chapters for them to sort out their feelings and nothing happens. Plus this is a bi-monthly manga so it's going to feel like eternity if the pacing starts to drag.

BTW read Tuesday, 9PM and Natsu no Zenjitsu are both good older woman/younger male manga.

I was happy to see the mangaka didn't go the cliche route by picking the loli class mate instead choosing Hiroko the married woman whose the editor as Jun's female interest. It makes the manga so much more interesting.

kujoe 2011-04-30 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by oDin01 (Post 3594393)
BTW read Tuesday, 9PM and Natsu no Zenjitsu are both good older woman/younger male manga.

I was happy to see the mangaka didn't go the cliche route by picking the loli class mate instead choosing Hiroko the married woman whose the editor as Jun's female interest. It makes the manga so much more interesting.

Well...

Spoiler for Hiroko:

Just checked out those titles you mentioned. Natsu no Zenjitsu is quite the find. The feel and look of the story reminds of Mushishi of all things. A few other titles with the same theme thrown in would be Ore x Yome (a take on reversed gender roles).

Xagzan 2011-04-30 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe (Post 3594419)
Well...

Spoiler for Hiroko:

Just checked out those titles you mentioned. Natsu no Zenjitsu is quite the find.

I checked out that one too, didn't read all 7 chapters yet but it was very well done. Though apparently it hasn't been updated in a year so who knows when we might ever get more. Also, what exactly was the age gap between the couple in that series? I can't stand not knowing specific age differences when I'm reading older woman x younger guy stories.

oDin01 2011-04-30 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xagzan (Post 3594422)
I checked out that one too, didn't read all 7 chapters yet but it was very well done. Though apparently it hasn't been updated in a year so who knows when we might ever get more. Also, what exactly was the age gap between the couple in that series? I can't stand not knowing specific age differences when I'm reading older woman x younger guy stories.

Volume 2 of Natsu no Zenjitsu came out this month. A group released volume 1 tanks of the manga recently. I'd guess they'd be continuing with the scanlations. It was never mentioned how old they were. The male protagonist is a senior in college so he's 22/23 years old. The woman it's anyone's guess. I'd say in her mid 30's.

Xagzan 2011-04-30 19:33

Yes I see MU says they released 1-5 at latest, even though 6 and 7 are up too..

Fawx9 2011-04-30 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe (Post 3594342)
Looks promising, but I hope it won't be a cop out and actually explore the older woman/younger guy theme. It's a gold mine for comedy and drama in the hands of a good author.

Ane Doki doesn't go at it fully, and resorted to implications. The only anime/manga I know that actually try are Onegai Teacher, RahXephon and Kono S wo Mi yo. I'm probably missing a few, but it's still so underrepresented in non-adult manga and anime.

How did you mention all of those and forget UxU?

kujoe 2011-04-30 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawx9 (Post 3594465)
How did you mention all of those and forget UxU?

Oh my god, how did I forget UxU? :heh:

SonOfHeaven 2011-05-01 21:26

This manga is pretty good. Always like the older woman/younger man aspect in mangas. I've also read Natsu no Zenjitsu. Hope that manga continues what its been doing in the future.

Xagzan 2011-05-01 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kujoe (Post 3594541)
Oh my god, how did I forget UxU? :heh:

That is a capital crime sir. I sentence you to be chased by a naked TLR school principal for 2 hours :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven (Post 3595744)
This manga is pretty good. Always like the older woman/younger man aspect in mangas. I've also read Natsu no Zenjitsu. Hope that manga continues what its been doing in the future.

I always like that too. Really interested in possible psychological explanations for what makes that so.

frubam 2011-05-02 01:25

Just read this today, and I wasn't that impressed by it. It had its moments, but nothing really grabbed my attention. Still, enough is going on to keep my interests(and the guy having an unrequited love with the editor is not one of them), so hopefully something dramatic will happen before those interests run out =0\.

Khalil 2011-05-02 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawx9 (Post 3594465)
How did you mention all of those and forget UxU?

Or anything else by Im (Lim?) Dal Young for that matter.

Bonta Kun 2011-07-22 16:50

lol chaper 6 was pretty awesome!

I can see why Jun developed an interest in older woman(if he actually did that is) cause Hiroko with her hair tied to the side is hot, she is rather plain tbh but with something so simply it can change a chracter quite alot, it's one of the fearsome things about women, when they change their hair even in the slightest it can make for a big change.

Loved Narumi's conclusion to surpassing Hiroko and I wholeheartedly agree!:heh::naughty:

And at the end we get the confirmation of Narumi's "love life":p

MrTerrorist 2011-07-24 13:16

Poor Narumi. lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.