AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hidan no Aria (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Hidan no Aria - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104086)

Kairin 2011-05-10 19:46

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Hidan no Aria here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

Miraluka 2011-05-10 21:43

For those interested, the single opening is out already.

tsunade666 2011-05-11 04:01

how did this happen? I thought that the songs will be released together with the dvd. Then how come it's been release already? or the one with the dvd/bluray are character singles?

Konakaga 2011-05-11 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3607869)
how did this happen? I thought that the songs will be released together with the dvd. Then how come it's been release already? or the one with the dvd/bluray are character singles?

I think that was the OST, though I could be mistaken.

Anyways I'd say the full version of Scarlet Ballet is great and a good deal better than the short versions; while the ED version is about on par with the ED version. Though it's still good, the OP is better in my opinion.

Cosmic Eagle 2011-05-14 12:03

Of JC Staff's work, I can say HnA has the best ED in a while...

gameboy234 2011-05-14 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3608344)
I think that was the OST, though I could be mistaken.

Anyways I'd say the full version of Scarlet Ballet is great and a good deal better than the short versions; while the ED version is about on par with the ED version. Though it's still good, the OP is better in my opinion.

Agree with the full vers. of Scarlet Ballet. Enjoyed it.

I keep thinking it was scarlet bullet..:heh:

AmyElizzabeth 2011-05-25 16:52

Anyone else think that Smile was better than Scarlet Ballet?
I'm gonna get shot for saying that, huh..

Chiibi 2011-05-25 18:33

I've always liked the OP.....

but the ED is growing on me too. :D

Konakaga 2011-05-25 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth (Post 3626045)
Anyone else think that Smile was better than Scarlet Ballet?
I'm gonna get shot for saying that, huh..

I liked Smile, too, but I vastly preferred Scarlet Ballet plus it fits Aria as a series far more :p.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-05-25 19:25

I am of the opinion that prefers the ED; it has that old school anime song kinda of vibe, as well as a Noir-ish atmosphere going with it's grainy film.

Don't really like the chorus though, but I guess I can overlook it.

bokchoy 2011-05-31 08:42

I've listened to the ED over a thousand times

Cosmic Eagle 2011-06-03 14:11

Honestly speaking, this is the first time I've seen lyrics in an OP and ED that were so in your face about the storyline. Normally, they'd be more subtle (although not THAT much) about it.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-06-04 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 3637755)
Honestly speaking, this is the first time I've seen lyrics in an OP and ED that were so in your face about the storyline. Normally, they'd be more subtle (although not THAT much) about it.


The OP not so much, but the ED? There's like clues leading up to vol 5 in there.

xTinXion07 2011-06-06 03:28

May I join the discussion? :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3638664)
The OP not so much, but the ED? There's like clues leading up to vol 5 in there.

Yeah, I agree with that. And also, will the anime even reach Volume 5? *Gets shot* XD
If it's a new season, I think there will be a new OP and ED right.

Cosmic Eagle 2011-06-06 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTinXion07 (Post 3641104)
May I join the discussion? :eyespin:



Yeah, I agree with that. And also, will the anime even reach Volume 5? *Gets shot* XD
If it's a new season, I think there will be a new OP and ED right.

No. Current one ends on vol 3 most likely.

xTinXion07 2011-06-06 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle (Post 3641312)
No. Current one ends on vol 3 most likely.

Gah.. >.< I thought so too. So, no Kana or Sherlock, hmm. Well, Jeanne is more than enough for me :O
OP and ED are both great but, OP of episode 8 is WIN XD You know.. Jeanne.

Konakaga 2011-08-29 21:58

So with parts of the OST out and me only having listened to one third of it...
Does anyone know if there is another version of "BGM-Ⅺ"[from the 3rd part of the OST]?

I feel like there was a more intensive and longer version of part the song used in the anime, notable when fighting Riko on the plane, or few other major fights. If anyone knows I'd appreciated it since I liked that piece in the anime :).

AP24 2012-01-19 00:54

It seems the OP is one of favorite May'n songs. May'n performed the OP at Animelo Summer Live 2011 and Anime Festival Asia 2011.

Cosmic Eagle 2012-01-19 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP24 (Post 3956203)
It seems the OP is one of favorite May'n songs. May'n performed the OP at Animelo Summer Live 2011 and Anime Festival Asia 2011.

Yes. Scarlet Ballet live is not bad....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.