AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=104174)

LoweGear 2011-05-14 01:10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
 
There have been heavy spoilerish leaks of gameplay details prior, but here's the official trailers for it, one for America, England and Germany:





MW3 is slated for a Nov 8, 2011 release.

MakubeX2 2011-05-14 04:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3611707)
MW3 is slated for a Nov 8, 2011 release.

Wasn't BF3 slated for release during this period too ? Nevethless, it will be epic to see those 2 titles crash head to head.

LoweGear 2011-05-14 05:37

There'd be no clashes at least where I'm concerned, since I'll take BF3 for MP first and SP second, and CoD:MW3 for SP first and MP second.

Though I fear on my wallet's sanity... :heh:

MakubeX2 2011-05-14 06:02

Yes, most of the hardcore crowds will pick both titles in a heartbeat.

Still, I love to see EA eat their words if BF3 doesn't outsell MW3.

Shinji103 2011-05-14 06:30

Wait, is it just me or does that trailer suggest that there's fighting going on in New York, presumably from the Russion invasion in MW2? :twitch: I thought they put that down thanks to Price's EMP attack.

konart 2011-05-14 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 3611933)
Wait, is it just me or does that trailer suggest that there's fighting going on in New York, presumably from the Russion invasion in MW2? :twitch: I thought they put that down thanks to Price's EMP attack.

Kotaku have already posted scenario for MW3. So - yeah, attacks on NY, London etc...

On a side note: can't they invite russian actor for russian replics?

PS: there should be one more vid, because Germany teaser is 4th

UPD: here is the France teaser:


SaintessHeart 2011-05-14 10:24

Who is attacking who?

I am tired of them demonising Russia all the time. Just bring in China FFS, I know they WANTED to do it!

konart 2011-05-14 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3612130)
Who is attacking who?

I am tired of them demonising Russia all the time. Just bring in China FFS, I know they WANTED to do it!

Russia attacks US and EU (half a yeah after attack on NY)
More details:
http://kotaku.com/5801345/where-youl...dern-warfare-3
http://kotaku.com/5801226/the-modern...t-game-of-2011

JagdPanther 2011-05-14 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 3611933)
Wait, is it just me or does that trailer suggest that there's fighting going on in New York, presumably from the Russion invasion in MW2? :twitch: I thought they put that down thanks to Price's EMP attack.

I wouldn't think that the EMP suddenly made the Russians stop, say, "oh well," and paddle their way back to the Motherland.

Shinji103 2011-05-15 05:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JagdPanther (Post 3612728)
I wouldn't think that the EMP suddenly made the Russians stop, say, "oh well," and paddle their way back to the Motherland.

But it would have knocked out their main forces there on the east coast. They would have first had to send more forces to continue any kind of effective invasion.

Which is apparently what they did. :heh:

I'd have preferred that we get to see the game take us to Moscow in a major counteroffensive against the Russions and stomp them down like your teammates said at the end of the White House defense recapture mission, but that's just because I'm old-fashioned. :heh: (good guys win, bad guys burn, guy gets the girl, happily-ever-after thing)

Seitsuki 2011-05-15 06:55

Didn't that EMP bomb simply clear out the fight in Washington? Besides, from what I gather all you fought in MW2 would have been the advance guard (paratroopers, light vehicles, air support etc). A serious invasion with full ground elements were probably on their way once proper beach heads were established, leading to further attacks on coastal cities (NY etc)

Or at least that's what makes sense to me >_>

JagdPanther 2011-05-15 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seitsuki (Post 3613140)
Didn't that EMP bomb simply clear out the fight in Washington? Besides, from what I gather all you fought in MW2 would have been the advance guard (paratroopers, light vehicles, air support etc). A serious invasion with full ground elements were probably on their way once proper beach heads were established, leading to further attacks on coastal cities (NY etc)

Or at least that's what makes sense to me >_>

I agree. And the battles continued with only small arms fire after the EMP, anyway.

blitz1/2 2011-05-15 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3612130)
Who is attacking who?

I am tired of them demonising Russia all the time. Just bring in China FFS, I know they WANTED to do it!

FFS? WHat's that?

SaintessHeart 2011-05-15 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3613692)
FFS? WHat's that?

For F***'s Sake. :heh:

blitz1/2 2011-05-15 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 3613704)
For F***'s Sake. :heh:

Personally, I think a corrupt America should be the antagonist.

Asuras 2011-05-15 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3613732)
Personally, I think a corrupt America should be the antagonist.

Video games are meant to sell well. :heh:

Who knows? Could be a good idea.

I'll be interested to see how this one turns out. I got fed up with multiplayer in MW2, so Black Ops was completely off-radar for me. I'm looking forward more to BF3.

MakubeX2 2011-05-15 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3613732)
Personally, I think a corrupt America should be the antagonist.

Technically, Shepherd was the primary instigator behind the events in MW2 because he was pissed off by the lack of empathy from America (and the rest of the world) to the men he had lost in the nuclear attack in MW1.

I think they should expand more on this point and make just about everyone pretty much unlikeable in the MW spinoff. Looking at the current suitations, the SAS are little more than thugs, the Russians facistic ultranationalist and the Americas are the masterminds in the shadows. In short, everything is in utter chaos.

Xion Valkyrie 2011-05-15 22:17

BF3 seems better in every way.

King Lycan 2011-05-16 01:42

I hate the fact that Russia is also doing to he invasion of other countries. Anyway BF3 is going to be better !

LoweGear 2011-05-16 05:26

The Firearm Blog - The Guns of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.