AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New Smash Bros. For Wii U And 3DS (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=105062)

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 16:59

New Smash Bros. For Wii U And 3DS
 
On E3 2011, I've officially heard there's going to be a fourth Super Smash Brothers video game on the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS. It was rumored to be titled "Super Smash Bros. Strife". But futhermore, in my opinion, I think it should be called, "Super Smash Bros. Universe". For the new game, I think everyone who is returning from Brawl should keep their designs. Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, and Young Link should be having a comeback as well. There should be some newcomers I think who is going to be on the next game. There will be a Capcom character to be on the next game. I vote for Ryu! And I think for the next Smash Bros., Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness should retire from being unlockables, and they should automatically join the new game. The Final Smashes can still be on the next Smash Brothers. For newcomers to be on the next Smash Brothers, I vote for Master Cheif from Halo. What do you want for the next Smash Brothers? And who do you want to be on the new game?

Kyero Fox 2011-06-22 17:02

how about jigglypuff not be in the game at all, and give the space to a actual interesting character. and if you disagree, i'll SHOOT YOU! XP

Hiroi Sekai 2011-06-22 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWolfBunny (Post 3662721)
On E3 2011, I've officially heard there's going to be a fourth Super Smash Brothers video game on the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS. It was rumored to be titled "Super Smash Bros. Strife". But futhermore, in my opinion, I think it should be called, "Super Smash Bros. Universe". For the new game, I think everyone who is returning from Brawl should keep their designs. Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, and Young Link should be having a comeback as well. There should be some newcomers I think who is going to be on the next game. There will be a Capcom character to be on the next game. I vote for Ryu! And I think for the next Smash Bros., Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness should retire from being unlockables, and they should automatically join the new game. The Final Smashes can still be on the next Smash Brothers. For newcomers to be on the next Smash Brothers, I vote for Master Cheif from Halo. What do you want for the next Smash Brothers? And who do you want to be on the new game?

"Strife" is an interesting name- I could care less about what the game is called. Just to point it out, but those characters are from Melee. I had heard of the rumours to work with Capcom on this project, and I'd vote for their blue bomber himself, Mega Man. I really disliked the final smashes- we always turned off items in general for a fair fight. As for Master Chief- I'm sorry, but just no. Not only is he with Microsoft, but I just cannot see any way that this guy would be fair in a fight.

If you want little tribute characters, then the little in-battle trophies were okay. I liked how Lyndis, Nintendogs, Mr. Resetti and other little characters were allowed into the game this way. Suggestions? First, be sure to learn from Metroid: Other M's mistakes and keep Samus a silent character- that's what made her compelling! Any of the Castlevania protagonists could be a nice addition to the roster, but only pick one, I say. As for Capcom, Mega Man doesn't have to be their only entry; Street Fighter or even Final Fight characters could work decently well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 3662726)
how about jigglypuff not be in the game at all, and give the space to a actual interesting character. and if you disagree, i'll SHOOT YOU! XP

May I receive my bullet in my left temple? Jigglypuff was bland yes, but I could also pull off combos that would literally send you flying off the screen if you gave me an opportunity to hit you. Then again, it was like that with most characters. Like it or not, Smash Bros. was pretty unbalanced. Sure, there's a handicap option which works, but I sure wouldn't want to have that degrading my victories. 'Tis better than not being able to move though.:heh:

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 17:23

For the next Super Smash Brothers, uh... Shadow, Amy Rose, and Silver should be on the new game.

Hiroi Sekai 2011-06-22 17:30

Very unlikely, but we can hope, right?:heh:

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermario13689 (Post 3662765)
Very unlikely, but we can hope, right?:heh:

Sure! Who do YOU want to be on the next Smash Brothers? Anime girls?

bhl88 2011-06-22 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWolfBunny (Post 3662721)
On E3 2011, I've officially heard there's going to be a fourth Super Smash Brothers video game on the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS. It was rumored to be titled "Super Smash Bros. Strife". But futhermore, in my opinion, I think it should be called, "Super Smash Bros. Universe". For the new game, I think everyone who is returning from Brawl should keep their designs. Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, Roy, and Young Link should be having a comeback as well. There should be some newcomers I think who is going to be on the next game. There will be a Capcom character to be on the next game. I vote for Ryu! And I think for the next Smash Bros., Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness should retire from being unlockables, and they should automatically join the new game. The Final Smashes can still be on the next Smash Brothers. For newcomers to be on the next Smash Brothers, I vote for Master Cheif from Halo. What do you want for the next Smash Brothers? And who do you want to be on the new game?

http://i51.tinypic.com/20ky6gj.png

fanmail. I hope that would be answered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWolfBunny (Post 3662772)
Sure! Who do YOU want to be on the next Smash Brothers? Anime girls?

Yes. Definitely. Or they can make it a separate game.

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 17:52

I wonder if the Brawl announcer will stay.

Kyero Fox 2011-06-22 17:54

Id like no toon link but rather twilight princess link with two forms (like Zelda) Wolf and Human Link.

Kyero Fox 2011-06-22 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by papermario13689 (Post 3662738)
May I receive my bullet in my left temple? Jigglypuff was bland yes, but I could also pull off combos that would literally send you flying off the screen if you gave me an opportunity to hit you. Then again, it was like that with most characters. Like it or not, Smash Bros. was pretty unbalanced. Sure, there's a handicap option which works, but I sure wouldn't want to have that degrading my victories. 'Tis better than not being able to move though.:heh:

Yes you can *fires* be lucky you did not mention a certain winged boy who's very existance drove me nuts in that game.

pretty much... 3:30


TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 18:00

There should be different taunts in the new game by the way.

Kyuu 2011-06-22 18:26

Man - and I barely played the Wii edition...

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 18:43

Somebody should bring anime characters in this game!

GDB 2011-06-22 19:00

Not going to happen. If you want an anime/manga fighter like that, go get Jump Ultimate Stars. This is for Nintendo characters and characters on the Nintendo system that they feel are worth the money to slap into it.

As for characters, Lucario is obviously out. Some new Pokemon from GenV will take his place. No idea if Pokemon Trainer will stick around with the Kanto starters. Hard to say what'll happen to Toon Link, but he'll probably stay. Link himself will likely be represented by either the HD Demo version or the Skyward Sword version.

Curious what they'll do with the Fire Emblem characters. Marth is obviously staying since he's so popular. Ike, though? He's not a new character, and technically he's not the most recent Fire Emblem leader (Marth is). Could he be removed in favor of Sigurd, to promote a Fire Emblem 4 3DS game (conjecture, since they've released FE1 and FE3 on the DS, don't assume this to be happening)? MAKE IT SO, NINTENDO!

TheWolfBunny 2011-06-22 19:03

Well, technically, I want Namco characters to be in there.

SilverSyko 2011-06-22 22:55

For the title I'm putting my money down on "Super Smash Bros. Scuffle". Just think of synonyms for "fight".

Whoever dares say that Jigglypuff should be removed is crazy. She has one of the best aerial-based fighting styles in the entire series. I loved smacking down on those who underestimated her. Her final smash on small stages was incredibly devastating too. :D

Lucario's probably gonna be replaced by Zoroark. Lucario already had a similar moveset to Mewtwo so they'd just have to do a little editing to make it suit the Pokemon more.

In the case of Marth, maybe they'll finally give him a dubbed voice since the remake of his game was released outside Japan?


This game is still VERY far away from seeing completion though since it's been stated that they only announced it now because they need to gather a development team for the game. Kind of like the situation with Brawl where it was announced before Sakurai even knew he was gonna make a third game.

It's several years away so there's little point in getting too hyped about it right now, but it is fun making guesses about what it'll be like. :)

Kyero Fox 2011-06-22 23:32

Do we all agree on Pit should be left out atleast?

SOGESNAKE 2011-06-22 23:43

Y'know.... as long as they keep Snake in, I'm all happy to get this new game. As for Capcom characters I would like to see....

-Megaman (Megaman EXE is just as good)
-Viewtiful Joe


Gimme one of those, and I'm all for the game. How long till we have another Super Smash Bros. Dojo again~?

Hiroi Sekai 2011-06-22 23:49

Mega Man EXE was an isometric/panel battle game, so I dunno how they could adapt that to a 2D plane. Mega Man or X would work better, in my opinion. As for Viewtiful Joe; that's an interesting idea! Why not?:heh:

Neki Ecko 2011-06-22 23:49

How about they bring in Kingdom Hearts into the Flay, come on. It will be epic beyond epic


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.