Steins;Gate - Episodes 1-11 Discussion Thread
Welcome to the discussion thread for Steins;Gate
, Episodes 1-11
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
- Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
- Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a useful title!
- Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
First of, yay to this subforum for Steins;Gate!
I've been a bit behind the episodes, but I've just finished watching episode 9, and really, really need to say this!
As a note, if I were to retain memories during World Line shifts --- I'd be acting and think all sorts of crazy too. :eyespin::D
Wow Okabe... you are a real idiot! To let someone as suspiciouse as Moeka to sent a text in the past without actually checking what she had written? That won't end well...
But then again he is shouting about all details to everyone, it should have ended bad sooner or later...
After watching episode 9 I have only 2 suggestions to Okame:
1) Never use time machine again or more like never let anyone else use it
2) Find out when everyone got their texts and send text to his past self asking to preverent them receiving those, like that he can somehow get the time back to its track
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:45.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.