AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Rinne no Lagrange: Flower declaration of your heart (seasons 1 & 2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106195)

Suzuku 2011-08-12 00:17

Rinne no Lagrange: Flower declaration of your heart (seasons 1 & 2)
 
Original anime for 2012. That's the only thing we know for now.

http://lag-rin.com/

The full site opens next week on August 19th.

TheFluff 2011-08-13 19:09

I will be extremely disappointed if this anime is not about a girl trying to understand variational calculus.

Or, well, I guess I could accept an anime about the three-body problem too.

LordEmbok 2011-08-13 20:12

I was hoping for lagrange points playing heavily in but apparently the tagline is "That's the spirit of Jersey club, isn't it?" which I'm not sure how to interpret.

Marcus H. 2011-08-14 02:34

Looks and sounds like a romance anime set in a tennis club for me, actually.

winhlp32 2011-08-17 03:27

Executive Director: Tatsuo SATO
Series Director: Toshimasa Suzuki
Series Composer: Shôtarô Suga
Story: Production IG
Animation studio: XEBEC

Very weird stuff. Could XEBEC be doing a serious, no fan-service series?

AleX_MytH 2011-08-17 05:19

Quote:

Toshimasa Suzuki
Heroic Age? Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Heaven and Earth? Well, not bad. And Shôtarô Suga is a quite interesting writer (Darker than Black, GitS: Stand Alone Complex, FMA: Brotherhood, Higshi no Eden).
Quote:

Could XEBEC be doing a serious, no fan-service series?
You can see their attemps to be serious in the Densetsu no Yuushi Densetsu, Pandora Hearts and Regios.
I'm looking forward to this series.

MisaoFan 2011-08-17 06:50

I hope this won't be a action series !

Kaisos Erranon 2011-08-17 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 3731577)
Executive Director: Tatsuo SATO

Wait, what? He hasn't done work for Xebec in nearly a decade.

If this is a romance drama, it's such a waste, too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleX_MytH (Post 3731643)
You can see their attemps to be serious in the Densetsu no Yuushi Densetsu, Pandora Hearts and Regios.

Regios and LOL Heroes were Zexcs, not Xebec.

Arabesque 2011-08-17 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by winhlp32 (Post 3731577)
Very weird stuff. Could XEBEC be doing a serious, no fan-service series?

It's indeed strange news, but at the same time very good. My guess is that after Broken Blade they might be looking into making it respectable again, and not just a filter.

But whatever the reason, it's high time Xebec had been allowed to flex it's creative muscle again by being allowed to work on more serious projects rather than ones that Production IG relegates to them because they wouldn't touch them.

I don't mind that they might make what I view as guilty pleasures shows, but having them not allowed to do something on the quality of Nadesico, both in terms of ambition and creativeness is really unfair, so it's good that this seems like an attempt to make them do so here. Tatsuo Sato being back certainly makes me even more hopeful.

Suzuku 2011-08-18 09:04

Summary and full staff listing is out.

http://www.animeanime.biz/all/118183/

Translation:

-The setting of the story is Kamogawa in Chiba Prefacture
-Main protagonist's name is Kyouno(?) Madoka.
-Madoka is a high school student. Her hometown is Kamogawa and she loves the sea there.
-"If you ever have trouble, we'll help you out no matter what". That's the slogan of the Kamogawa Women's Jersey Club, which Madoka is the only member of.
-However, an energetic beautiful girl and a mysterious transfer student join the club, and thus there are now 3 members.
-It will be interesting to see what kind of story this will become from here.

Staff:
-Original Story/Production Cooperation: Production I.G
-Executive Director: Sato Tatsuo
-Director: Suzuki Toshimasa
-Series Composition: Suga Shoutarou
-Scenario: Morita Shigeru, Nomura Yuuichi, Oonogi Hiroshi, Machida Touko, Umehara Eiji
-Original Character Design: Morisawa Haruyuki
-Animation Character Design: Norita Takushige, Kobayashi Chizuru
-Animation Production: XEBEC
-Air Date: 2012

I wasn't sure about the Kanji reading for Madoka's family name. Here's the original Kanji 京乃. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

And this sounds very noitaminA-ish. This is also around the time they announce the new series (about a month before the series that proceed them air). If my hunch is correct and this is noitaminA, then the fact that only one has been announced means that either Guilty Crown or UN-GO are indeed 2-cour. The fact that Production I.G are not doing the animation production themselves could point towards Guilty Crown.

EDIT: After looking into the scenario writers, it's defiintely an interesting crop. Morita, Nomura, and Oonagi all worked on Gundam Seed's scenario, and all three of them have a wide breadth of experience. I'm excited to see what they create under Suga's supervision.

Marcus H. 2011-08-18 09:11

It's Kyouno, Suzuku. Or Miyano. Or Keino. :eyespin:

Kaisos Erranon 2011-08-18 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3733196)
-It will be interesting to see what kind of story this will become from here.

Why do I expect an immediate, heavy twist? :heh:

Flower 2011-08-18 13:05

Hrm ... I am kinda curious about this one....

(And no - not just because of the title :heh:)

Suzuku 2011-08-18 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3733196)
And this sounds very noitaminA-ish. This is also around the time they announce the new series (about a month before the series that proceed them air). If my hunch is correct and this is noitaminA, then the fact that only one has been announced means that either Guilty Crown or UN-GO are indeed 2-cour. The fact that Production I.G are not doing the animation production themselves could point towards Guilty Crown.

Welp, nix this. BRS was just announced today for noitaminA. So if this is the other noitaminA series then that means neither Guilty Crown or UN-GO are 2-cour. That said, there are no traces of noitaminA in the site's code, and even with the full site launched there have been no announcements of this being noitaminA, so my guess was probably wrong.

calorie 2011-08-18 14:31

The plot summary is not too revealing but the promotional artwork looks stunning.

MisaoFan 2011-08-18 15:09

Wow, it's turned into a science-fiction anime in contrast to what I thought (a romance drama series).

erneiz_hyde 2011-08-19 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheFluff (Post 3727433)
I will be extremely disappointed if this anime is not about a girl trying to understand variational calculus.

Or, well, I guess I could accept an anime about the three-body problem too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3733196)
Translation:

-The setting of the story is Kamogawa in Chiba Prefacture
-Main protagonist's name is Kyouno(?) Madoka.
-Madoka is a high school student. Her hometown is Kamogawa and she loves the sea there.
-"If you ever have trouble, we'll help you out no matter what". That's the slogan of the Kamogawa Women's Jersey Club, which Madoka is the only member of.
-However, an energetic beautiful girl and a mysterious transfer student join the club, and thus there are now 3 members.
-It will be interesting to see what kind of story this will become from here.

I don't claim to know much about this Langrange points, but speculating by that recurring number alone, there might be something there. Also, "Rinne" is the endless cycle of rebirth/karma...

Suzuku 2011-09-07 14:32

The cast has been announced, but more importantly, the character designs look sci-fi-ish...

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-3855.html

Doesn't seem like this will strictly be a slice of life anime after all...

Kaisos Erranon 2011-09-09 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3758265)
Doesn't seem like this will strictly be a slice of life anime after all...

Fucking hell yes.

totoum 2011-09-09 15:56

Just going to echo what Arabesque said and say that I'm glad it looks like IG has handed an interesting project to XEBEC and I like director Sato.

Also I'm glad to see yet another anime original project come to life.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.