AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga & Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Light Novel) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106700)

SoloPanda 2011-09-05 06:12

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Light Novel)
 
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu is a Japanese light novel series created by Kenji Inoue and illustrated by Yui Haga. B-T is currently translating and has finished the first 3.5 volumes.

This thread is for discussion of the light novel Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

Synopsis taken from Baka-Tsuki:

Spoiler for Synopsis:


Please remember to use spoiler tags so not to spoil our fellow fans.

Also hide large images and image dumps in spoiler tags to save space.

I'm making a place to discuss Baka To Testo outside of the anime thread i hope this will be of some use to the community.

noobita 2011-09-05 09:25

Your timing to create this thread is excellent.

What are you guys waiting for? Post all the novel spoilers now and share with us!:D

random_person_4840 2011-09-09 16:41

Oh man. I'm laughing tears so far in volume 7. I'm so glad this story is being translated.

blitz1/2 2011-09-09 17:59

Out of curiosity, are there going to be new characters in the novel that haven't been introduced yet in season 2, or we still juggling with the same characters over and over?

surerman 2011-09-09 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3760718)
Out of curiosity, are there going to be new characters in the novel that haven't been introduced yet in season 2, or we still juggling with the same characters over and over?

there's one, girl that interested in Aki-chan, appear in special episode season 1 about cross dressing contest

Just finished reading translation of vol7 part 4
So...not only her hand made food can kill, Himeji can kill with pitch in baseball tournament too:heh:

Sleep_ping 2011-09-10 00:42

Girl's name is Tamano Miki. Btw, she and Yuuko ship Akihisa and Yuuji...

Plan to finish volume 7 within this month. You got to pity class 3-A for their efforts in dying.

@Noobita, you still have the spoilers I sent to you via PM?

random_person_4840 2011-09-10 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh_Ping (Post 3761094)
Girl's name is Tamano Miki. Btw, she and Yuuko ship Akihisa and Yuuji...

Plan to finish volume 7 within this month. You got to pity class 3-A for their efforts in dying.

@Noobita, you still have the spoilers I sent to you via PM?

Thanks for all of your effort. Every chapter is hilarious.

Can you pm me the spoilers also?

noobita 2011-09-10 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh_Ping (Post 3761094)
Girl's name is Tamano Miki. Btw, she and Yuuko ship Akihisa and Yuuji...

Plan to finish volume 7 within this month. You got to pity class 3-A for their efforts in dying.

@Noobita, you still have the spoilers I sent to you via PM?

Yes, I still have your spoilers, but then I think you should be the one who post the spoilers in this thread. If you want me to post the spoilers you told me, I don't mind doing it.

As for Tamano Miki, do you know how she looks like?

Sleep_ping 2011-09-10 06:51

Because I can't keep what I sent in the outbox...

Spoiler for Tamano Miki, like this?:


Spoiler for Illustrator's comment:

noobita 2011-09-10 09:28

Spoilers from Teh Ping:

It's about Minami and Mizuki relationship with Akihisa in the novel
Spoiler:


Akihisa and Yuuji Vs Class F+Class C+ Class D + Class A

Spoiler:

Sleep_ping 2011-09-10 11:03

This part just gets to me every time:

Spoiler for Laugh at your own peril:

noobita 2011-09-10 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh_Ping (Post 3761605)
This part just gets to me every time:

Spoiler for Laugh at your own peril:

Very funny. I love the prey-sempai things. :D

SoloPanda 2011-09-11 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 3761491)
Spoilers from Teh Ping:

It's about Minami and Mizuki relationship with Akihisa in the novel
Spoiler:


Akihisa and Yuuji Vs Class F+Class C+ Class D + Class A

Spoiler:

thanks for spoilers that realy made my day I can't wait to read them! and thanks alot translators, your work on this one makes me super happy :D

Sleep_ping 2011-09-11 10:40

Spoiler for Volume 7.5 Hotpot survival:

SoloPanda 2011-09-11 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh_Ping (Post 3762792)
Spoiler for Volume 7.5 Hotpot survival:

thanks for that it kinda surprises me that akira would sudjest that given her brocon ... ototocon? feelings

noobita 2011-09-11 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teh_Ping (Post 3762792)
Spoiler for Volume 7.5 Hotpot survival:

Mizuki wins. Damn it. So, what is Minami's reaction when she learn about this? Also, is this the first time for the girls (Aiko, Shouko, Minami and Akira) to realize that Mizuki can't cook?

EDIT: Typo. I mean Mizuki, instead of Minami.

Sleep_ping 2011-09-11 23:32

As I mention, this leads to the events in volume 8. For elaborations, see above. Kind of funny. The girls later just went about as if nothing happened. Most likely, the black hotpot diluted what would be a powerful aqua regis or something.

Isekaijin 2011-09-12 00:38

Please someone spoil me about what the heck happened between Shouko and Yuuji while they were kids. Why is she so obsessed with him? Or it hasn't been revealed yet?

Xaturas 2011-09-12 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isekaijin (Post 3763569)
Please someone spoil me about what the heck happened between Shouko and Yuuji while they were kids. Why is she so obsessed with him? Or it hasn't been revealed yet?

Next anime episode ...

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-12 01:09

On that topic, I have been wondering if it would be a flashback-only story?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.