AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga & Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Minamoto-Kun Monogatari (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107683)

SoFarGone 2011-10-17 23:52

Minamoto-Kun Monogatari
 


The quest of of having sex with 14 girls! Basically the male protagonist has a girly face and got picked on in the past and is afraid of girls. His aunt who he is now living with wants him to have sex with 14 girls for her research. The manga just debuted a month ago. Not many pages per chapter but I like it so far. Hopefully the aunt gets added to his harem.

Iron21 2011-10-18 00:11

The aunt will be the 1st girl the way things are going so far... But I'll say that she's going to end up being the 14th girl most likely.

SoFarGone 2011-10-18 00:35

actually

Spoiler for 1st girl:

Iron21 2011-10-18 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3812667)
actually

Spoiler for 1st girl:

Yeah...

Spoiler for ...:

Merilyn Mensola 2011-10-18 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron21 (Post 3812688)
Yeah...

Spoiler for ...:

The aunt is really sexi...ho god!

Ok, the cousin is sexi too, but the aunt is really..................

thanks for open this thread...becouse i didn't know this manga....however i read the first 4 chapter...i'm looking for this...

I hope in the end..the Aunt is the girl him choose...:D:heh:

Bonta Kun 2011-10-18 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola (Post 3812810)
I hope in the end..the Aunt is the girl him choose...:D:heh:

This is the weird thing about this story, see I love me a good old wincest story and all and this hits the spot pretty well considering the aunt is sexy as hell!
Yet at the same time here I'm oddly a little weirded out by this building relationship and I'm not sure why.

Eitherway I still lean towards aunt ending just cause I think it would be most interesting and the potential of seeing a I dunno tsundere/deredere/jealousderedere/jealoustsundere/yandere/jealouskuudere aunt is rather mind boggling:eyespin::D:heh:

p.s The breasts shown in chapter were nothing short of magnificent!:bow:

Merilyn Mensola 2011-10-18 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 3813032)
This is the weird thing about this story, see I love me a good old wincest story and all and this hits the spot pretty well considering the aunt is sexy as hell!
Yet at the same time here I'm oddly a little weirded out by this building relationship and I'm not sure why.

Eitherway I still lean towards aunt ending just cause I think it would be most interesting and the potential of seeing a I dunno tsundere/deredere/jealousderedere/jealoustsundere/yandere/jealouskuudere aunt is rather mind boggling:eyespin::D:heh:

p.s The breasts shown in chapter were nothing short of magnificent!:bow:


I agree!!! you said what I think!

The relationship that i presume will develop between The boy, and the Aunt..is super interesting..like you said...for now, the Aunt is calm, and she doesn't show emotion....but... probably she's also turn like you said tsundere/deredere/jealousderedere/jealoustsundere/yandere/jealouskuudere :heh::heh
and i can't wait for this..! and she is cute, sexi and she is a M.I.L.F.!!:D:heh:

She chose her cousin for the fist victim (cousin of the boy)...she doesn't care that she is a cousin...then.there will be no limits for the girl she chose for him...:heh::heh:

I can't wait for this...and yes....The breast were magnificent!!:D:bow::bow:

SoFarGone 2011-10-18 14:48

Does anybody know why the chapters are so short?

Merilyn Mensola 2011-10-19 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3813486)
Does anybody know why the chapters are so short?


I don't know...but in the end.., the story moves fast..so for now is fine, even if the chapters are a little short..

xico 2011-10-19 11:14

interesting history.........but the chapters are really short

blade82 2011-10-19 17:12

i dont see a girly face like a shojo manga

kadaj1st 2011-10-25 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by blade82 (Post 3815465)
i dont see a girly face like a shojo manga

this is shounen
so what you see is girly shounen:p

Aesthetic Shampoo 2011-10-26 01:16

I hope the Aunt wins. Yeah, I'm going there.

SoFarGone 2011-10-27 17:09

Spoiler for 5:

Merilyn Mensola 2011-10-28 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3828039)
Spoiler for 5:


Spoile ch 5
Spoiler:

SoFarGone 2011-10-28 12:37

Spoiler for 6:

Irenicus 2011-10-28 22:17

Asahi's porn manga guy looks like some dude straight out of Mayu Shinjo's manga. That may have actually been intentional. :heh:

SoFarGone 2011-10-29 13:41

Spoiler for 7:

Iron21 2011-10-29 14:50

Spoiler for 7:


Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 3831121)
Spoiler for 7:

Spoiler for 7:

Merilyn Mensola 2011-10-30 07:27

Spoiler ch 6-7
Spoiler:



The Aunt..is the best!:heh::heh::heh::heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.