AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bleach Episode 345 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107838)

sayde 2011-10-25 13:53

Bleach Episode 345 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gif if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Uryuu is Attacked, A Threat Draws Near the Friends! - 襲われた雨竜、仲間達に迫る脅威! ~ Osowa reta Uryuu, nakama tachi ni semaru kyoui!.

Next episode:

The Fullbring User·Kūgo Ginjō - 完現術の能力者·銀城空吾 ~ Furuburingu no nouryoku sha·Ginjō Kūgo.

secretzfan 2011-10-25 18:16

This episode blew me away I mean such great animation. Kinda fixed up Ginjou and Riruka Anime team did a great job this week. It was more appealing too

endraulh 2011-10-25 20:04

its a very good beginning, first of all, when im watching this new part of series of bleach, im asking myself what type of group are those people (Ginjou are the others) they are very quick and much quicker then ishida, even though ishida beated captain kurotsuchi.

Shiroth 2011-10-26 04:02

Obviously, the best scene was Orihime fangirling in her room over being in Ichigo's room. :p

maplehurry 2011-10-26 12:32

This is vizard all over again.

sayde 2011-10-26 18:42

It looks like the anime team is taking a fair number of creative liberties in order to prolong the plot. Because there were definitely some events taking place that I don't recall reading about. Some events also appear to be occurring out of order IIRC. Finally, I wonder how Ichigo is going to get his substitute shinigami badge back?

PS: The omake was nice.

AnimeFan188 2011-10-27 15:40

So, did Orihime lose her powers too? Or was there some other reason she
didn't heal Ishida in the hospital?

sayde 2011-10-27 16:13

Ishida was too busy feeling sorry for himself to let Orihime get close.

Kafriel 2011-10-28 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3825692)
Obviously, the best scene was Orihime fangirling in her room over being in Ichigo's room. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by maplehurry (Post 3826156)
This is vizard all over again.

Seconded aaand seconded :P Omake was pretty funny too, makes Isshin look like a madao...the plot thickens, but there is the question of why the targets were Keigo and Mizuiro instead of Orihime, Chad or even Tatsuki (considering she had survived Yammy's gonzui). Anyways, more answers next week~

ookamigirl 2011-10-28 13:17

Ishida in hospital, Ichigo powerless, storyline kinda slow...
The ending was pretty interesting though.
Wonder if it'll get more interesting in general as well.

Aqua Knight 2011-10-28 16:30

If Keigo didn't show his dumb Ichigo-fan loving side, he would've been a much more awesome character, especially now when his looks his Aizen's vibe.

Guido 2011-11-06 17:14

Ichigo gets frustrated because all the people around him are disconnecting him from whatever weird stuff is happening around them.

So, as I deduced, getting all powerless and hot-tempered....
Spoiler:

BTW, no Aizen-looks can cure someone of idiocy like Keigo even without his love-Ichigo antics.