AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Character Discussion - Kusunoki Yukimura (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107976)

Kairin 2011-10-31 00:30

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Character Discussion - Kusunoki Yukimura
 
The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Kusunoki Yukimura related.
http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=41489
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.
  • Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
  • Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
    • Adding a Spoiler tag:
      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
    • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.
    • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

mangatron 2011-10-31 17:42

This character be a girl. I will stand by this train of thought till the end of time. Or until I see something down there.... with my own eyes... face to face with this... 2d girl :heh:

*hides*

Sumeragi 2011-10-31 17:53

Kusunoki Yukimura = Aikawa Kizuna (Prunus Girl). It explains everything!

Konakaga 2011-10-31 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3834853)
This character be a girl. I will stand by this train of thought till the end of time. Or until I see something down there.... with my own eyes... face to face with this... 2d girl :heh:

*hides*

I see mangatron can't accept that he's in danger of becoming traptron :heh::uhoh:.

Rozen Van Kaizer 2011-10-31 18:10

OK did anyone noticed that this author finally answered the wishes for the fans of Genderbent Mikuru in Genderbent Haruhi? A Bishounen wearing maid's dress server tea in a club!? :twitch:

Skip to 0:54


Most characters in this series are very unique compared to the usual Harem shows. My only complaint is not enough Yandere :rolleyes:

mangatron 2011-10-31 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3834869)
Kusunoki Yukimura = Aikawa Kizuna (Prunus Girl). It explains everything!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3834878)
I see mangatron can't accept that he's in danger of becoming traptron :heh::uhoh:.

Oh come on! What else would the guys be running away from when they were changing? Yukimura isn't a monster, which the only thing the guys would run from is if there was a tentacle down there :heh:

....

Just a Q. any official word on Yukimura's gender, like from the novel? Of course one can't always be absolutely sure, as... if certain spots remain to be hidden, it.... is not entirely accurate.... Forget it, I'm going back to my Sena-chan Waaaaah *runs*

Konakaga 2011-10-31 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3834906)
Oh come on! What else would the guys be running away from when they were changing? Yukimura isn't a monster, which the only thing the guys would run from is if there was a tentacle down there :heh:

Maybe they're just scared of femininity in general at that age :eyespin:.

Also despite how cute he looks in the maid outfit; she I mean he is far too flat to possibly be a girl ;):uhoh:.

Sumeragi 2011-10-31 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3834906)
Just a Q. any official word on Yukimura's gender, like from the novel? Of course one can't always be absolutely sure, as... if certain spots remain to be hidden, it.... is not entirely accurate....

There's the Light Novel Thread for those kind of questions ;)

mangatron 2011-10-31 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 3834945)
Maybe they're just scared of femininity in general at that age :eyespin:.

Also despite how cute he looks in the maid outfit; she I mean he is far too flat to possibly be a girl ;):uhoh:.

Grr you... your post is so sneaky. Stop confusing me! You're trying to turn me into Traptron aren't you? :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3834952)
There's the Light Novel Thread for those kind of questions ;)

*reads the most recent page (20) of the novel thread*

YES! My sanity is spared! I won't be having nightmares from now on but instead I'll be having FANTASIES! Awhooooo! :heh: *get's doubleslapped by Yozora*

potchip 2011-10-31 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozen Van Kaizer (Post 3834886)
OK did anyone noticed that this author finally answered the wishes for the fans of Genderbent Mikuru in Genderbent Haruhi? A Bishounen wearing maid's dress server tea in a club!? :twitch:

Most characters in this series are very unique compared to the usual Harem shows. My only complaint is not enough Yandere :rolleyes:


Wouldn't say unique but rather compressed. To get the same number of tropes in the current haganai cast you'd need a dozen or so harem members in a typical harem show. Here each character has multiple 'points' and unashamedly so from the very beginning.

Sumeragi 2011-10-31 19:06

What still brings out laughs: Yukimura is no-pan in the OP :p:D:heh:

Rozen Van Kaizer 2011-10-31 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by potchip (Post 3834970)
Wouldn't say unique but rather compressed. To get the same number of tropes in the current haganai cast you'd need a dozen or so harem members in a typical harem show. Here each character has multiple 'points' and unashamedly so from the very beginning.

And we should know how screwed up they are :D
Watching the OVA or Episode 0 again just gets funnier and funnier as new episodes come out.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3834982)
What still brings out laughs: Yukimura is no-pan in the OP :p:D:heh:

I see what you did there :heh:

zeniselv 2011-10-31 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3834982)
What still brings out laughs: Yukimura is no-pan in the OP :p:D:heh:

what are you saying, hes a man among men, and we know that kind of man wear fundoshi!

Duo Maxwell 2011-10-31 22:25

Real man doesn't care what he is wearing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3834968)
YES! My sanity is spared! I won't be having nightmares from now on but instead I'll be having FANTASIES! Awhooooo! :heh: *get's doubleslapped by Yozora*

Tch. I was hoping to see a traptron, although lolitron doesn't sound that bad.

Rethice 2011-11-02 20:41

Anyone here played Big Bang Age by Alicesoft?...

For those that have, do you notice a strange similarity between Yukimura and Yuuki from BBA? Very similar characters, backstory, and even a similar appearence (though very different art style).

http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Naruse_Yuuki

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...uki_Naruse.jpg

Duo Maxwell 2011-11-02 21:13

Well, one could be inspiration from other, but I don't think Yuuki is that similar to Yukimura. I don't know much about Yuuki though, because I mostly forgot about his existence.

*it doesn't help when there are much more appealing route to go for than Yuuki's one :heh:*

zeniselv 2011-11-02 22:36

if anyone doubt his manhood, will know how hes more a man than kodaka, as he has proven in diferent ocasions.

Forsaken_Infinity 2011-11-03 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by mangatron (Post 3834968)
snip*

Spoiler for Only for mangatron:

Sleep_ping 2011-11-03 09:30

Either way, if you consider that Yukimura=Hideyoshi, it solves all doubts.

Sumeragi 2011-11-03 12:42

I'll restate:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 3834869)
Kusunoki Yukimura = Aikawa Kizuna (Prunus Girl). It explains everything!

Yes, this does tell everything we need to know about Yukimura.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.