AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Horizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108001)

Kairin 2011-10-31 13:49

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Requests for new threads

Since the Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Kunagisa 2011-11-01 10:47

Can we get a combat thread for weapons, armors, skills, magics, etc.?

CrowKenobi 2011-11-01 11:38

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Mecha, Weapons, and Technology thread created! :D

Suzuku 2011-11-01 16:08

I'd like to request a thread where we can discuss the historical figures that some of the characters are based off of, the recreation of historical events, and the similarities that some of the factions have with the country they are based off of (such as Tres Espana's uniform being red and white as it is based on the Spanish Armada).

Also maybe a thread for discussing the geography and politics/political situation and alliances of the countries in Horizon?

EDIT: Oh, and character threads for Honda Masazumi and Honda Futayo.

articuzwolf 2011-11-04 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3836591)
I'd like to request a thread where we can discuss the historical figures that some of the characters are based off of, the recreation of historical events, and the similarities that some of the factions have with the country they are based off of (such as Tres Espana's uniform being red and white as it is based on the Spanish Armada).

Also maybe a thread for discussing the geography and politics/political situation and alliances of the countries in Horizon?

I'd like to request both threads as well

a lot of similarities between the name of characters in Horizon, events and factions are based from historical events/figures

and it's sad Masazumi Honda doesn't have her own threads especially because she had a big role in the anime (judging from the opening and previous episode)

Kunagisa 2011-11-04 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 3836591)

Quote:

Originally Posted by articuzwolf (Post 3841270)
I'd like to request both threads as well

a lot of similarities between the name of characters in Horizon, events and factions are based from historical events/figures

and it's sad Masazumi Honda doesn't have her own threads especially because she had a big role in the anime (judging from the opening and previous episode)

I'm not sure how interesting it would be to start a neta thread, there aren't that many history nuts on this forum. The respective references could be taken care of by weekly discussions I think.

Character threads though ... are kinda uncertain. Masazumi, Asami, Futayo and Horizon are given their own intro along with Toori, but I don't know if they're going to continue that trend with future episodes, or just stay with these 4.

Besides Kimi, these other girls haven't really made that much of impression yet. I'm just weary of starting more threads, which might dilute the discussions even more, since we have a lot of stalkers/guests throughout all hours of the day, just not many actually post (yet).

I say don't be shy and just ask anything lol, having more people just asking questions or just even saying 'Futayo is stupid and dumb' are the best way to get info here.

Suzuku 2011-11-05 11:49

Can the ep 6 thread be made?

Dark Wing 2011-11-07 07:54

I would like to request a political, military, and cultural discussion thread.

After all with a multinational universe like the one in this show which nationality is which and heck we still have people asking what Tes and Judge mean here if anything it would also be a good reference material.

Suzuku 2011-11-07 08:25

Requested something similar but it hasn't been made. I guess they don't see it as needed.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-11-07 08:29

I don't think it's necessary at the moment, traffic flow in the SF hasn't exactly been crazy enough that we need to separate the topics.

Duo Maxwell 2011-11-07 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Wing (Post 3846480)
I would like to request a political, military, and cultural discussion thread.

After all with a multinational universe like the one in this show which nationality is which and heck we still have people asking what Tes and Judge mean here if anything it would also be a good reference material.

Shouldn't it belong to Q & A thread? I don't think it's deep enough to warrant a separate thread.

Still, sometimes I have to dig up the general discussion thread though. Thank god all I need to search is any post from stoupidget and Allen.

Xellos-_^ 2011-12-17 19:22

need ep12 thread

articuzwolf 2012-02-11 14:16

can you stick the general discussion and LN discussion thread?

Miraluka 2012-06-30 13:27

ASCII Media Works will be releasing a PSP games for Horizon series, so I request a thread ASAP:

Source: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/500/500282/

articuzwolf 2012-07-07 12:57

can we have thread for episode 1 2nd season, manga discussion and yes psp game discussion as well

monir 2012-07-07 15:24

Manga thread.

PSP Game thread.

.:Jason:. 2012-07-11 08:28

Can we get a thread for fanworks (fanfiction, OCs, etc.)?

monir 2012-07-12 01:24

Yes we can. Thread created.

Cosmic Eagle 2012-08-26 00:41

Shouldn't the ep 8 thread be long up?

Marcus H. 2012-09-16 09:36

Can we have a thread dedicated to the historical analysis of events in Horizon?
It would be interesting to talk about what might have happened to the Egyptians during Historical Recreation or how will HR would be done on Hokkaido.