AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 562 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108040)

james0246 2011-11-01 07:43

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 562 Discussion
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are early this week....

Quote:

-All 5 Kage appear before Madara (using some sort of teleportation technique).

-Tsunade release her Seal.

-No chapter next week (?).

Om Nerabdator 2011-11-01 08:02

so what!? now everyone has teleportation justu!!

lame

Ero-Senn1n 2011-11-01 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by matty543 (Post 3835903)
so what!? now everyone has teleportation justu!!

lame

It's an army, their combined strength is also in the variety of jutsu they know. For example Mabui can teleport things, so why not people too.

Masuzu 2011-11-01 08:07

Yeah that's a bit lame, also, Y U NO HAVE CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!!??

Akashin 2011-11-01 08:23

I don't really care about the whole teleportation thing (or, more to the point, my joy of seeing the 5 Kages duking it out with Madara overrides it), but wasn't the Mizukage still babysitting the Daimyo? I don't recall that being resolved, but I could be having an epic memory fail.

mrShady 2011-11-01 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akashin (Post 3835938)
I don't really care about the whole teleportation thing (or, more to the point, my joy of seeing the 5 Kages duking it out with Madara overrides it), but wasn't the Mizukage still babysitting the Daimyo? I don't recall that being resolved, but I could be having an epic memory fail.

No I'm sorry your not, Kishi is having one:heh:.

(on topic)Sounds interesting, however pretty hax if that secretary can just zap anyone anywhere. It almost looks like they were preparing for a war with the other nations.

Hisoka?? 2011-11-01 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrShady (Post 3836038)
No I'm sorry your not, Kishi is having one:heh:.

(on topic)Sounds interesting, however pretty hax if that secretary can just zap anyone anywhere. It almost looks like they were preparing for a war with the other nations.

No one was complaining about the teleport when they were just sending items over though...

anyway, it's not like there were preparing for war with other nations. In a war between nations, the shinobi would be on diff sides.

mrShady 2011-11-01 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hisoka?? (Post 3836049)
No one was complaining about the teleport when they were just sending items over though...

anyway, it's not like there were preparing for war with other nations. In a war between nations, the shinobi would be on diff sides.

Just because someone can send a truckload of supplies to the other side of the world does not make them a threat per se, however if you can randomly zap anyone anywhere it's gonna be one though enemy to defend against. Thus it's a pretty hax move.

Kumogakure was increasing the strength of it's military (the tsuchikage even talks about it on the kage meeting). Also of all enemy shinobi we have seen Kumogakure has the best trained. they also had 2 demon hosts, pretty OP for peace time if you ask me.
Also an attack on Konoha by Kumogakure isn't that weird considering the state Konoha has been in for the past few years.
1st they lost their strongest/youngest Kage yet and the village was decimated by the Kyuubi attack.
2nd they get attacked by the sound and sand ninjas (with Orochimaru) and again lose their Kage.
3rd Pain dropped the A-bomb on Konoha (yes by then the meeting was announced and most/all Shinobi got zapped back to life). Still pretty bad situation.
Those are the moments I would strike in order to conquer a country.

james0246 2011-11-01 10:12

^The teleportation jutsu seems to be the same one Mabui used many chapters back in the annoying fight featuring Darui. Judging by the spoilers, Mabui did not know she could send animate objects anywhere.

Additionally, it looks like we might see a flashback featuring Oonoki and Madara.

ChronoReverse 2011-11-01 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrShady (Post 3836083)
Just because someone can send a truckload of supplies to the other side of the world does not make them a threat per se, however if you can randomly zap anyone anywhere it's gonna be one though enemy to defend against. Thus it's a pretty hax move.

If you could teleport items, then I'd wonder why they didn't just teleport exploding tags everywhere :D

Ero-Senn1n 2011-11-01 11:15

According to the spoiler teleportation of Mabui is very risky for humans or summon animals. But the raikage is strong enough to stand it, while Tsunade releases the chakra seal on her forehead to survive the teleportation shock.

BTW this thing reminds me of The Fly :)
A method that works on object being used on humans and then it can go terribly wrong. It would be fun if some artists made a teleportation of Raikage and Tsunade gone wrong picture :D
I can imagine Tsukage and Rainade coming out of it, scary :D

ChronoReverse 2011-11-01 11:29

Hmm, a pure fusion of Tsunade and Raikage is too awesome to comprehend :heh:

neshru 2011-11-01 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by matty543 (Post 3835903)
so what!? now everyone has teleportation justu!!

lame

I'm sure the Kages have a bunch of teleport scrolls in their archives.

mrShady 2011-11-01 11:34

According to a spoiler I read (extremely crappy english). It's a jutsu made by Minato needing 3 Hokage guards in order for it to work. But it seems only for the Mizukage (which explains why all 5 of them show up when not all of them are together). So the konoha folk around the Mizukage are Hokage guards. And Minato thaught them that teleport jutsu.

I'm seriously waiting for the actual chapter release since this is confusing especially with the bad english here and there.

Fipskuul 2011-11-01 14:49

The best thing about the upcoming battle is, at least from a Konoha perspective, we will get to see Tsunade fight at her limits, not defend or protect but attack. And I hope a part of her offensive strength against Madara includes something we haven't seen before, something that belongs to her family only and something that would put the word scared on Madara's eyes.

Other than that, the spoiler offers nice praises for Mei's kind-a-padawan, but we probably won't see much of that, considering the charm of a Kage+(including Naruto and Bee) battle.

Mamina fan12 2011-11-01 15:24

even so they could always use teleportation back in regular naruto they used it so why is it just a bad thing now i mean is it cause they all finaly decide to do it at the most convenient time or just cause you all just didnt care back then =o or is it that just like me its cause the war chapters need to be over... :(

Akashin 2011-11-01 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamina fan12 (Post 3836539)
even so they could always use teleportation back in regular naruto they used it so why is it just a bad thing now i mean is it cause they all finaly decide to do it at the most convenient time or just cause you all just didnt care back then =o or is it that just like me its cause the war chapters need to be over... :(

Err, teleportation back then...? I can only assume you mean Shunshin, since I can't really think of anything else (which isn't necessarily saying much), but Shunshin isn't outright teleportation despite how it looks. The only teleportation I can think of back then is Summoning, which is hardly the same thing.

mrShady 2011-11-01 15:48

Summoning perhaps?
Like when Naruto got zapped away?

Yeah that's still pretty OP however you need a scroll and all kinds of things (summoner). However this seems like an easy way to dump someone like Bee in the middle of the enemy city and let him go crazy. And when the going gets tough just summon him back.
Other then possible harmfull side effects it doesn't seem to have many limitations, that's why it's OP.

White Silver King 2011-11-01 18:44

Quote:

-Tsunade release her Seal.
http://dannybrown.me/wp-content/uplo...ccess_baby.jpg

Masuzu 2011-11-01 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 3836097)
^The teleportation jutsu seems to be the same one Mabui used many chapters back in the annoying fight featuring Darui. Judging by the spoilers, Mabui did not know she could send animate objects anywhere.

Additionally, it looks like we might see a flashback featuring Oonoki and Madara.

Hmm, well they seem to know each other anyway, so a flashback would definitely be awesome.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.