AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Horizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=108444)

Klashikari 2011-11-19 06:10

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Episode 8 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, Episode 8.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Kunagisa 2011-11-19 16:41

General impressions:
  • I'll be surprised (and very impressed) if I see a speedsub released tomorrow given the number of lines.
  • A chatty anime is hard to digest especially for a series that claims to sell itself as an action anime; having good VAs, visual elements and good BGM help. We got all 3 here (is that a new BGM near the end?). Once again, very glad that we have FukuJun + Miyukichi + Jouji + everyone else on board. Extremely smart choice for Sunrise to make use of these talents.
  • Maybe because I had my expectation set pretty low for this episode, I ended up probably enjoying more than I would've.
  • Urahata should just script all the episodes himself. Pretty faithful to the novel (still complaints but nothing new and a lot better than last week's).

Spoiler for 8:


On a semi-related note, I'm way too over-hyped for next week's episode after watching the preview.

PS: Oh yeah, apparently MBS is on break next week or something; next episode will be aired one day late on CTC and TVK (more rage on my part). Someone tell me I'm reading this wrong.

Xellos-_^ 2011-11-19 18:35

didn't understand the words but i think i understood what is happening.

looking at the preview - Even a demon must bow to the power of Oppai - Kimi is up to defend her little brother.

Suiri Megami Alice 2011-11-19 18:41

This episode is dialogue heavy, but I still loved it despite the lack of action.
Battle with words is as awesome as the physical fights before this (given you understand what was happening)

And no God Mosaic this time just like in Suzu's munyumunyu in episode 6. Flat chests are exempted from censoring I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3864681)
PS: Oh yeah, apparently MBS is on break next week or something; next episode will be aired one day late on CTC and TVK (more rage on my part). Someone tell me I'm reading this wrong.

Near the end of the episode, the announcement said the next episode will be aired on December 3, so yeah it's Horizon break next week.
http://i39.tinypic.com/erymfn.png

Chaos2Frozen 2011-11-19 22:38

Ehhh?! I expected more from the 'Ero' scene after reading the spoiler from the Light Novel :( Did they cut out some parts where Toori was having his way with Masazume :eyespin:?

MorningGlory 2011-11-19 23:09

^
I think Toori is enough to put in jail with this sex harassment in this episode...

Kunagisa 2011-11-19 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeruri (Post 3864769)
Near the end of the episode, the announcement said the next episode will be aired on December 3, so yeah it's Horizon break next week.
http://i39.tinypic.com/erymfn.png

Only on that station I thought? Because the other twitter messages say the broadcast schedule is as normal.

Chaos2Frozen 2011-11-19 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorningGlory (Post 3865094)
^
I think Toori is enough to put in jail with this sex harassment in this episode...

That's why it's good to be the President :p

But didn't Toori do more? Like say touch her that, then tell Masazumi about the time when he first saw her, he thought that how could a man's butt is sexy enough to make his heart race- I totally wanted to see her expression :eyespin:

Kunagisa 2011-11-19 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3865116)
That's why it's good to be the President :p

But didn't Toori do more? Like say touch her that, then tell Masazumi about the time when he first saw her, he thought that how could a man's butt is sexy enough to make his heart race- I totally wanted to see her expression :eyespin:

The series has been constantly trying to downplay the ero scenes. The whole panting sequence was so damn fast and you see the rest from her back. I actually like this better. You get just enough of Toori's idiocy so it doesn't detract from the plot entirely. It also tests how good you are at pausing wwwww.

tsunade666 2011-11-19 23:26

I watched it and didn't understand much like all of it. It's really hard to watched it raw in a chatty show. But I still get the general idea but not what they are debating at. Specially with the leader of tes or what ever the name of they ( I think it's connected to italya or something ) what he said to Masazumi that leads to that scene with Aoi. It looks to me that because of that no one will believe in her but Aoi just disperse that tension like nothing.

The saving grace of the episode is the ending for me.
Spoiler:

Chaos2Frozen 2011-11-20 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3865128)
The series has been constantly trying to downplay the ero scenes. The whole panting sequence was so damn fast and you see the rest from her back. I actually like this better. You get just enough of Toori's idiocy so it doesn't detract from the plot entirely. It also tests how good you are at pausing wwwww.

But damnit! There are just some things we have to see :eyespin:!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3865130)
I watched it and didn't understand much like all of it. It's really hard to watched it raw in a chatty show. But I still get the general idea but not what they are debating at. Specially with the leader of tes or what ever the name of they ( I think it's connected to italya or something ) what he said to Masazumi that leads to that scene with Aoi. It looks to me that because of that no one will believe in her but Aoi just disperse that tension like nothing.

Political debates are hard enough in English, what makes you think you could understand them in a foreign language :p ?

And Pope Innocentius is the leader of KPA Italia, one of the countries under the Testament Union... It's not even the strongest country.

Suiri Megami Alice 2011-11-20 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuopidget (Post 3865115)
Only on that station I thought? Because the other twitter messages say the broadcast schedule is as normal.

http://twitter.com/#!/__HORIZON__/st...60660649771008
_HORIZON_ in that twitter link said:
Quote:

【境界線上のホライゾン】尚、MBSは来週の放送がお休みとなります。第9話・第10話をまと めて翌々週に放送する予定です。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します
There will be no Horizon next week. Both Episode 9 and 10 is scheduled to air next next week.

Edit: This is for the MBS though, I can't find the other schedule/announcement for the other station.

Another Edit:
Yeah, that's only for MBS station. Official broadcast will still proceed as scheduled. (not sure about the schedule for the other station)
Quote:

Originally Posted by _HORIZON
_@sinkaku 配信のスケジュールは通常通りで、変更はございません。宜しくお願いします。

I guess you can watch episode 9 next week in ライブ配信 in the main site.

MorningGlory 2011-11-20 07:09

It seems like many people is waiting for the sub :heh:

I been wondering, since the factory is destroyed.Who will be responsible for that.Are they gonna rebuild that factory after they connect to Mikawa?..

jeroz 2011-11-20 14:35

Of course we know what the highlight of this episode is :D

Dark Wing 2011-11-20 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeroz (Post 3865983)
Of course we know what the highlight of this episode is :D

OMG! So she is a girl! :heh:

Anyway for some reason I'm liking the politics going in this series I mean sometimes one just needs a break from mind blowing action and reality defining super powers...:heh:

jeroz 2011-11-20 20:10

as far as I know, she's still a girl, just no breast tissues.
So all you will feel are just pectoral muscles :D


man, the two week break will be so annoying........

Nvis 2011-11-20 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeroz (Post 3866359)
as far as I know, she's still a girl, just no breast tissues.
So all you will feel are just pectoral muscles :D

Well, at least she won't get breast cancer that's for sure.

And Futayo, y so serious all the time, babe??

ars89 2011-11-20 22:43

Masazumi finally shines with her politician skills. Nice back up from Toori. He stole the ep with his little discovery. Oh man the church is ruthless. The student's attack couldn't work at all. Glad Futayo stepped in in time.

articuzwolf 2011-11-20 23:09

well I thought it was boring episode yesterday but even speed sub can make everything quite clear and way more make sense

awesome debate, especially when Masazumi head on again Innocentius,

Shut him up and force him to use force to eliminate Masazumi

haven't seen any thrilling debate like this in anime since Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Now she's (Masazumi) Practically my fave character in this series for sure

and Honda Futayo appearances in the ending is very cool!

although I'm kinda disappointed that Noriki and Ulqi are useless (again!)

and Ulqi's weapon? what is that? some kind of. . .errr, pilers?

cyberdemon 2011-11-21 00:28

after the first episode i decided to drop this show. Boy am i glad i didn't go through with it. Toori rocks! he's so shameless.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.