AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 478 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109201)

james0246 2011-12-26 12:17

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 478 Discussion
 
Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Spoilers are out

Chiisai Kuma 2011-12-26 14:12

ITS OVER! its finally over *tears stream down face, tears of happiness* the faillbring arc is coming to a close :')

Randrak42 2011-12-26 14:15

Love how the psycho who likes to mind rape people and the kid who basically killed his parents cause he was "lonely" just get off with a slap on the wrist and REDEMPTION...because redemption solves everything. And oh hey! The girl's alive...like that's a big surprise...

Boring chapter, boring characters, boring arc, boring conclusion.

Bring on the last arc so we can get this thing over with in the next 2 or 3 years...

Kallen4life 2011-12-26 15:03

please die Kubo

or at least give us Aizen back

Kafriel 2011-12-26 16:06

So, Giriko died, Ginjou died, Shishigawara will look after Tsukishima, he's such a bro that he doesn't mind almost being killed by him and being on Ginjou's blacklist, Yukio will just make more money and hire the FBs to work for him, and Tsukishima will...hm, what will he do, I wonder?
It would have been better if only Jackie lived, she was the only one out of the group who followed the main idea of fullbringers, i.e. get rid of their powers and live like humans again, and she finally got her wish. Anyways, the chapter was okay, it's not like we'll be seeing any of them again, so whatever. SoL incoming(?).

TrueElements 2011-12-26 16:49

.........Wtf man....happy ending for almost everyone!?...I do want to see if that kid does anything in 3 years. Pretty sure we're not getting a time skip, but he might use his game to pull a DBZ hyperbolic-timechamber.

Freya 2011-12-26 16:51

Can we move along with the story now. Ichigo got his powers back. What's up with Zero Squad/King's key and all that stuff that matters?

Tong 2011-12-26 18:17

Never thought in my life that a manga Great as Bleach would have fillers in it...

This arc added NOTHING to the overall story

Alchemist007 2011-12-26 19:32

I think Tsuki-chan died too. Well I'm glad Jackie and Riruka survived, though I'm not sure why they let Komamura's treat Yukio go.

ntherblast 2011-12-26 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tong (Post 3919944)
Never thought in my life that a manga Great as Bleach would have fillers in it...

This arc added NOTHING to the overall story

Not sure if serious.
This manga was only good up to the soul society arc if you ask me

Mr. DJ 2011-12-26 19:49

what the hell kind of ending...

itachi-san314 2011-12-26 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tong (Post 3919944)
Never thought in my life that a manga Great as Bleach would have fillers in it...

there's been plenty of filler in bleach *ahem* barragan's fraccion...

but yes, this arc was indeed the worst by far. the build up was good, but the end was just poor and not exciting at all.

Quote:

This arc added NOTHING to the overall story
So far this is true, but it's impossible to know yet. my theory is that all the fullbring survivors will become substitute shinigami or at least help in some way in the next arc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueElements (Post 3919846)
.........Wtf man....happy ending for almost everyone!?...I do want to see if that kid does anything in 3 years. Pretty sure we're not getting a time skip, but he might use his game to pull a DBZ hyperbolic-timechamber.

lol! no one's ripped trunks' time travel yet so it IS a possibility

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freya (Post 3919853)
Can we move along with the story now. Ichigo got his powers back. What's up with Zero Squad/King's key and all that stuff that matters?

I'm still really psyched for this stuff. maybe some good guys can finally die for once and the fights will get serious. also Isshin is still on the move. I think there will be a small arc about him first

ronin myael 2011-12-26 21:57

great! now that's done, what's next?

ntherblast 2011-12-26 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin myael (Post 3920191)
great! now that's done, what's next?

Ichigo getting another power up and doing a few slashs with getsuga the end

kk2extreme 2011-12-26 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin myael (Post 3920191)
great! now that's done, what's next?

Somehow the next arc would be some kind of martial art tourament:confused::eyespin:

itachi-san314 2011-12-26 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kk2extreme (Post 3920196)
Somehow the next arc would be some kind of martial art tourament:confused::eyespin:

it's how the soul king entertains himself. and the winner gets a free powerup;)

Lord of Pandemonium 2011-12-27 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 3919702)
Love how the psycho who likes to mind rape people and the kid who basically killed his parents cause he was "lonely" just get off with a slap on the wrist and REDEMPTION...because redemption solves everything. And oh hey! The girl's alive...like that's a big surprise...

Boring chapter, boring characters, boring arc, boring conclusion.

Bring on the last arc so we can get this thing over with in the next 2 or 3 years...

Yukio didn't kill his parents, his father committed suicide and Tsuki died


Tsukishima was wrong but he wasn't that bad either....

I believe executive meddling forced Kubo to cut it short

Marcus H. 2011-12-27 00:47

It's an okay ending... for me, at least.

Although we never got to see more of the Fullbringers' past, it's enough closure for a relatively weak arc. I can't say that it had no impact to the story; remember that this is the first time that Ichigo wanted to seriously kill someone in cold blood.

Seeing the other Fullbringers alive is actually good, as I don't want an absolute death or an absolute survival for the Fullbringers.

Now, I wonder what Urahara would do right now...

KnightOfTwo 2011-12-27 01:10

Did anything actually happen this chapter? I'm not even sure...

The one thing that seemed even slightly interesting, the story of Gin as the previous sub-shinigami, is completely glossed over? Really?

Whatever. Spirit King/Isshin/Urahara/Zero Division await.

ronin myael 2011-12-27 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo (Post 3920410)
Did anything actually happen this chapter? I'm not even sure...

The one thing that seemed even slightly interesting, the story of Gin as the previous sub-shinigami, is completely glossed over? Really?

Whatever. Spirit King/Isshin/Urahara/Zero Division await.

nothing really. i think it's good to see other humans with inoue and chad's powers but i honestly don't think it needs to be tackled in one whole arc. introducing a few fullbringers and establishing their connection with chad and inoue would suffice, they don't need to be the center of this subplot.

ginjo's appearance sort of explained why soul society created a law that prohibits shinigami from giving powers to humans so i think kubo had good intentions there, only he barely brushed upon that subject. instead of explaining why soul society treated substitute shinigami as huge threats, he delved more on ginjo's desire for revenge. instead of tying up the story, he actually created some loose ends. even now we're still wondering who the hell ginjo was, how he became a shinigami, how he discovered he has fullbringer powers too, and what he did to cause such a stir in soul society. and now he's dead, this arc is done. how else could kubo tie all that up?

and there's that hint that ginjo knows something about urahara and isshin, what about that? these questions should have been answered before the arc ended and certainly before ginjo died. all that business about ichigo gaining back his shinigami powers using fullbring was useless. it turns out he doesn't need fullbring to gain back his powers anyway, all he needs is a powered-up sword containing shinigami reiatsu from his comrades. so why did he need the fullbringers again? this arc would have been better and would have made more sense if kubo knew how to write it. i do see the potential of this arc but the way kubo presented it, it might as well be a filler arc.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.