AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Maria-sama (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   the "thank you" thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=10923)

Mr.Minou 2004-04-05 11:33

the "thank you" thread

Well I've just watched the last ep of the 1st season of Marimite, and I would like to thank all the Anime-Source and the Lililicious staff for their great job on this wonderful anime :)

thank you very much, and see you next season :p

(sorry if my english is bad ^^; )

laurore31 2004-04-05 14:16

I totally agree ;-)

thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and thank you for the end of episode 13 (after the opening... see you sooooooooooooooooon I hope !!!! )

really good job for this anime. I become crazy to wait for the second season

^PaNdA 2004-04-05 15:07

:love:

yea soon as in maybe fall soon.... :twitch:

glad u guys enjoyed the show. :)

Göönk 2004-04-05 15:46

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hagstrom/ajeter/arigato.gif

LoveOfAnime 2004-04-05 17:21

Arigotou Goziamasu!

The final episode had me in tears. I cannot wait for season two! You guys did a fantastic job! Keep up the high quality work!

atua 2004-04-05 17:49

Thanks for starting this thread, Mr.Minou. It was a great idea. Just wanted to add in my thanks to A-source & Lililicious for the great (and fast) work that they did in Marimite season 1. Here's hoping for a fall season 2 (and not next spring).

Now where's the next chapter of the Marimite manga & Pieta! ;)

kj1980 2004-04-05 19:32

この度は「マリア様がみてる」のアニメ化に関わったアニメ制作スタッフ及び集英社・コバルト文庫、ジェネオ ン・rondo Robe、テレビ東京の関係各社及に大変感謝しております。13話で終わったのは大変残念ですが、第二期を 期待しつつ、皆様方に頑張って欲しいです。「マリみて」ファンならではの作品に対する愛情と心持ちをうまく 表現、描写出来ていてとてもすばらしい作品でした。

最後に、今野緒雪先生、ひびき令音先生に真心を込めて盛大な拍手と声援を伝えたいと思います。

guest 2004-04-05 20:46

I can’t thank you enough for bringing, well, fansubbing, this wonderful series and at decent speed, too. You people have done a great job and I am eternally grateful.

MercuryKnight 2004-04-05 20:54

This was a great series and I look forward to Season 2
Thank you very much :)

Renato_kun 2004-04-05 20:57

Very thanks, guys!
See ya in the next season!!
(my true thanks is in the normal thread: HERE )
:)
Domo

Melazoma 2004-04-05 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
この度は「マリア様がみてる」のアニメ化に関わったアニメ制作スタッフ及び集英社・コバルト文庫、ジェネオ ン・rondo Robe、テレビ東京の関係各社及に大変感謝しております。13話で終わったのは大変残念ですが、第二期を 期待しつつ、皆様方に頑張って欲しいです。「マリみて」ファンならではの作品に対する愛情と心持ちをうまく 表現、描写出来ていてとてもすばらしい作品でした。

Yay! Another all Japanese post for this amateur translator to take a crack at :heh:
I swear, kj, your posts are free entertainment for me like those posts on the "Samurai Vs. Ninja" Thread is to you :)

Let's see...

"I'd like to sincerely* thank Shueisha, Cobalt Library, Geneon, rondo Robe, Televi-Tokyo and all of the affliates involved. It is really sad to see the series end at 13 episodes, I'm looking forward to a second season, I'd like nothing more than your continuing success***. For a "Marimite" Fan this production is an amazing portrait and expression of love and emotion.

Lastly, I'd like to give [loud] applause and cheers from the bottom of my heart for 今野緒雪 Sensei and ひびき令音 Sensei."

***...success: This is a word choice as the "頑張って(Ganbatte)" from 皆様方に頑張って欲しいです has no clear English vernacular.

Okay... Grade me--How did I do? :D I'd love as much constructive criticism as possible, especially from those who know the language art of Japanese and English. Thanks much in advance :)

And here's something I'd like to say, that I just feel like saying--I used no translator programs! And that I abhor Babelfish :frustrated:

Yamano667 2004-04-05 21:26

hopefully next spring :D

CelestiaLegends 2004-04-05 23:46

I'm glad that we're sure there's a second season!

And, once again,

THANK YOU!! *cheers*

mantidor 2004-04-05 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980

aahhh i couldn't translate it, and i've been studying japanese for 2 years and a half!!! :sad: isn't in the animesuki forums a thread to practice japanese??? im starting to forget it already! :uhoh:

kj1980さん、しつれですが いっしょに日本語のれんしゅうをしてくれませんか。 :)

oh and of course THANK YOU VERY MUCH Anime-Source and the Lililicious MUCHAS GRACIAS for your fansubbing, but the next season i probably will abandon you!! don't take it wrong, but i think i have to support spanish fansubbing, they were realising marimite too, but the quality wasn't that great and the delay was enourmous, anyway next season i'll go with them! :)

sorry for the bad english (and japanese, i hope i didn't said anything wrong... :uhoh: )

RyuHayabusa 2004-04-06 00:36

Yeah, I would like to say thank you to the anime-source and lillicious crews for putting this out. I really loved this show and hopefully, you guys will do the 2nd season when it starts airing. Thank You/Muchas Gracias/Arigato Gozaimasu and keep up the good work!

Limiter 2004-04-07 11:08

A-Source, Lilicous. Thank you very much for this series.

I also enjoyed reading posts in this Marimite forum, you guys sure have a lot interesting topics/talks here. Salamat

Ialdaboth 2004-04-10 09:00

TO GENEON, TV TOKYO, THE LILILICIOUS & ANIME-SOURCE TEAMS : THANKS A LOT !

I'm glad to have seen such a good, emotional, funny and lighthearted serie, and i really hope to see the 2nd season someday :)

(btw i'm new here, happy to meet you and sorry for the lack of a formal introduction ^^)

MercuryKnight 2004-04-10 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ialdaboth
(btw i'm new here, happy to meet you and sorry for the lack of a formal introduction ^^)

Hi, welcome to the forum. There's an introduction thread here
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35
Also make sure you take part in some of our Maria-sama Discussion threads. A fresh view point is always welcome. :)

aniforever 2004-04-10 18:00

Yes thank you all that took part in subbing marmite. Thank you all so much. without you guys i would have never been able to watch marmite. you guys are truely the best. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much.

qip 2004-04-11 00:07

Thank you for a new season!! :)