AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   body swapping (aka soul switching) manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109531)

hollowification 2012-01-10 05:15

body swapping (aka soul switching) manga

hey i want manga where male and female body swapping in each other body now have deal with daily life etc.

no yaoi Inc comedy romance drama echhi

risingstar3110 2012-01-10 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdeath (Post 3941152)
hey i want manga where male and female body swapping in each other body now have deal with daily life etc.

no yaoi Inc comedy romance drama echhi

The only one i can think of is one of The World God Only Knows' arc... Where it actually plays quite long with serious plot, rather than one-chapter incident in other manga

How a "body swapping"/ "soul switching" plot can be yaoi btw? Just curious...

Xenio 2012-01-10 09:41

there also 1 episode of Shakugan no Shana S that about body swapping

Quote:

Episode 1 - Reshuffle:
Due to the effect of Friagne's treasure device, the bodies of Shana and Yuji are swapped. They try to overcome the situation secretly, but...

hollowification 2012-01-10 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by risingstar3110 (Post 3941463)
The only one i can think of is one of The World God Only Knows' arc... Where it actually plays quite long with serious plot, rather than one-chapter incident in other manga

How a "body swapping"/ "soul switching" plot can be yaoi btw? Just curious...

i mean no yoai i seen some with that exact plot where it does not appear to be in

SeijiSensei 2012-01-11 12:39

How about Asatte no Houkou? I've only seen the anime, but it's right up your alley.

Nochgo 2012-01-11 14:27

I recall reading many manga/one shots with sex/soul change, and I realized that most of them were actually hentai :heh: The somewhat limited but maybe-fits-your-requests suggestions (not hentai):

Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl is about a boy who is turned into a girl due to an accident. Its a short 3-way romance commedy series which should fit your criteria. Unless you are put off by yuri-ish themes. Not really swapping bodies, however.

Pretty Face is also about a boy who got into an accident, and had a surgery in which he ended up with the face of the girl he loves. I forget if he ever gets a full body change, but do check this one out. This one is also not swapping bodies.

hollowification 2012-01-13 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeijiSensei (Post 3943188)
How about Asatte no Houkou? I've only seen the anime, but it's right up your alley.

that no body swapping that just boring i said male and female body swapping

MisaoFan 2012-01-22 06:56

Murder Princess. It's about a princess and a warrior maiden who switch bodies.

hollowification 2012-01-22 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 3961859)
Murder Princess. It's about a princess and a warrior maiden who switch bodies.

Noooooo woman and man only body swapping

SeijiSensei 2012-01-27 21:43

Spoiler for 18+:

MisaoFan 2012-01-28 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamdeath (Post 3962889)
Noooooo woman and man only body swapping

Actually in the manga, the warrior is a woman who bodyswappes the princess.

In the story, Alita is a princess from the Forland Kingdom. For obvious reasons, she escapes the castle and reach the forest until one day she met a female warrior named Falis. Because of the nature of near-death experience, the two girls has souls switched. So, Alita (as female warrior) pleads the bounty hunters to protect the Forland Kingdom while Falis (as princess) agrees her.