AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 572 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110062)

james0246 2012-02-01 01:18

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 572 Discussion
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:

-Naruto wins the exchange between the Bijuu, and as he wins he is drawn inot a telepathic exchange between all the Bijuu and the Jinchuuriki.

-Tobi is forced to seal them away (since Naruto has clones rip the bllack rods free).

Merilyn Mensola 2012-02-01 05:12

Spoiler for 572 short summary
Spoiler:

d' airscapez 2012-02-01 05:32

chapter's out ^^

ShiroiRyu 2012-02-01 05:44

Spoiler for 572:

Merilyn Mensola 2012-02-01 05:45

Spoiler for 572
Spoiler:

xKeir 2012-02-01 05:59

Well , i feel like beating the hell out of Naruto for making that stupid joke in that situation.

But seeing Kurama shed a tear afterwards when he's young = EPIC CHAPTER.

And i think its pretty clear now that Naruto's gonna be the next Sage. Or ...

Oh and by the way guys .. I didn't really read the Manga and follow it closely with the Anime. Just a side question : Did Naruto forgot about Utakata? [sorry most probably spelled the name wrongly , the guy with the bubbles] Cuz in the Anime there was a arc where he fought along side Utakata , and at the end of the Arc we see Pain capturing him. But in this chapter he's like 'yo nice to meet you .. fellow stranger.'

Also 10/10 because of the young Bijuu cuteness.

Shiryuu 2012-02-01 06:06

Balls and baby Kyuubi. Nothing else happened. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeir (Post 3980313)
Oh and by the way guys .. I didn't really read the Manga and follow it closely with the Anime. Just a side question : Did Naruto forgot about Utakata? [sorry most probably spelled the name wrongly , the guy with the bubbles] Cuz in the Anime there was a arc where he fought along side Utakata , and at the end of the Arc we see Pain capturing him. But in this chapter he's like 'yo nice to meet you .. fellow stranger.'

That's what you call filler.

azziz 2012-02-01 06:17

we have confirmation naruto is the reincarnation of the sage of the six path!
i wasn't expecting such revelation,i'm wonder how and when he will awake to the rinnegan:i hope it won't be artificially like madara,nagato and the masked man-like by taking yamato cells+sasuke eyes)but naturally since he has his soul.

Shiryuu 2012-02-01 06:24

He'll get different eyes. Rinnegan is just a failed attempt at getting the so6p's eyes.

Masuzu 2012-02-01 06:34

1. Smart work with hitting the other ball a bit low.
2. Fuu is cute.
3. Nice humor in-between the seriousness.
4. We finally see the Sage as more than a silhouette.
5. Chibi Bijus are cute.
6. Tobi remaining calm was bad-ass.

haegar 2012-02-01 06:39

Spoiler for 572:

xKeir 2012-02-01 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 3980373)
Spoiler for 572:

What Detective-san pointed out was right ..

Tobi doesn't seem to be bothered at all :/

Just what in hell is he actually hiding D:

holybell84 2012-02-01 07:18

Naruto's conversation with the Fourth Mizukage is hilarious lol

Om Nerabdator 2012-02-01 07:23

I still cant believe how quickly the kyubbi is changing, it makes the last couple of chapters seem like an illusion lol

Merilyn Mensola 2012-02-01 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeir (Post 3980380)
What Detective-san pointed out was right ..

Tobi doesn't seem to be bothered at all :/

Just what in hell is he actually hiding D:


Tobi don't know what happened between Naruto and all tailed beast and their Jinchuuriki...is for this that he is calm...

haegar 2012-02-01 07:30

mh, after rea-reading, note how on the last page, when Naruto gets ready to undo the seal yet again, Tobi goes "?! WTF he doin now" ...

Yeah I think he's all cool cause he believes all the beasts but 8 and 9tails are his and he just can go and up his power output till he has cornered them and can add them to his collection. But with what Naruto and the beasts just did, he won't be able to access as much of their chakra as he thought, plus Naruto will also be stronger and last longer than he thought. So the balance probably will tip to Naruto. I wonder, would be a good moment for Tobi to reveal yet another hax power or ability that would be a tad repetetive though eh ... or a good moment for Sasuske to butt in... I rly wonder, will he mess up Naruto's fight or mess up the Kage's fight, or will he stay out of things till both are resolved ...

~Yami~ 2012-02-01 07:31

Naruto-Sasuke kiss... lol.... we're back to the beginning chapter... nice one Kishimoto and Kyuubi

good conversation and it's really epic when we know about Kyuubi's past... Young Bijuus are very cute actually.... and to know that Kyuubi respects his oldman so much... aww...

wait! does Naruto got all of 8 bijuus chakra inside him??? why does he rub his stomach?? only for sealing Kyuubi or... new power?? please don't give Naruto another power up... he's too strong right now

and good bonus pictures from this chapter...

xKeir 2012-02-01 07:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola (Post 3980432)
Tobi don't know what happened between Naruto and all tailed beast and their Jinchuuriki...is for this that he is calm...

Yeah your probably right but i don't really mean that much :3

I mean something like this -

Ya'll see , before the war , Naruto only had Sage Mode when Tobi declared War against the Alliance. So i guess its safe to say Tobi was confident of winning against the Alliance and had the intention of fighting against Bee and Naruto at a point of the war. During the course of the War , Naruto gained the Cloak , got Lightspeed and even became one with Kurama. He's already improved so damn much and even after all this Tobi is still going 'meh'.

And Tobi said his own power wan't at its fullest yet. And after all these power ups he still considers himself stronger than Naruto :3

I just hope Tobi doesn't pull out a magical genie and own everybody after all the power ups Naruto had received , cuz that would just be plain weird.

Merilyn Mensola 2012-02-01 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeir (Post 3980454)
Yeah your probably right but i don't really mean that much :3

I mean something like this -

Ya'll see , before the war , Naruto only had Sage Mode when Tobi declared War against the Alliance. So i guess its safe to say Tobi was confident of winning against the Alliance and had the intention of fighting against Bee and Naruto at a point of the war. During the course of the War , Naruto gained the Cloak , got Lightspeed and even became one with Kurama. He's already improved so damn much and even after all this Tobi is still going 'meh'.

And Tobi said his own power wan't at its fullest yet. And after all these power ups he still considers himself stronger than Naruto :3

I just hope Tobi doesn't pull out a magical genie and own everybody after all the power ups Naruto had received , cuz that would just be plain weird.


I honestly don't know what will Tobi do..however..i'm curious what the tailed beasts give to Naruto..their chakra?or a little of it?

and look like the Sage..from behind.is like Minato...so isn't impossible that Naruto is a reincarnation of the sage..and is possible that the sage was Uzumaki clan?...interesting...in five chapter..we see that all theory for tailed beasts..were wrong..their aren't devil..people turn their devil..i liked this development.

In the next chapter, i hope we will see what the tailed bests give to Naruto...

however..Kurama trolling to Naruto..for the kiss with Sasuke...hahahah..was the best!

noobita 2012-02-01 07:53

I actually shed a tear when Roshi said " maybe..maybe we might have had the choice to go down the same path as him..."

It is really sad that all jinchurikis were dead.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.