AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Something seriously disturbing (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110467)

Mon Cheri 2012-02-20 13:02

Something seriously disturbing

Hey y'all, I wondered if someone had some good, really farking disturbing series to suggest. Preferably manga. I want something really messed up, the sicker the better. NOT a "normal" manga with a "disturbing" twist (school days etc), I want the freakiness to be there all the time, as an undertone.

Any suggestions? : )

MisaoFan 2012-02-20 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mon Cheri (Post 4016030)
Hey y'all, I wondered if someone had some good, really farking disturbing series to suggest. Preferably manga. I want something really messed up, the sicker the better. NOT a "normal" manga with a "disturbing" twist (school days etc), I want the freakiness to be there all the time, as an undertone.

Any suggestions? : )

Here's the list that might fit your requirements :
Parasite
Ichi the Killer
Petshop of Horrors
Deadman Wonderland (though it has action shounen vibes, but it still fit your requirements)

In term of anime :
Rin : Daughters of Mnemosyne
C3 -Cube X Cursed X Curious- (has some School Days elements, but it stills made better. The first episode has rather comedic elements, while the rest of the show (the series has 12 episodes) make up a lot of very weird depiction of violence, not to mention with very disturbing scenes and most of the characters are anthromorphization of either dangerous weapons or iron maidens).

kitten320 2012-02-20 13:09

Hundred Stories has a very freaky art style, anime.

hyl 2012-02-20 13:14

For manga's maybe Doubt, Franken Fran and Bio meat?

jedinat 2012-02-20 13:18

Franken Fran I guess.

Ibitsu... I guess it goes downhill after the first volume... but the first volume is pretty freaking creepy, lol

totoum 2012-02-20 13:37

If you're willing to go with a visual novel there's Saya No Uta,it doesn't get much more disturbing than that.

Larthak 2012-02-20 14:40

Disturbing, huh? I don't know if it is the exact kind of "disturbing" you're looking for, but Cat Soup sure ain't normal.

blackstormattack 2012-02-20 14:52

- Hanged Doll
- Goth

I think Goth is something you will like :)

Hooves 2012-02-20 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 4016062)
If you're willing to go with a visual novel there's Saya No Uta,it doesn't get much more disturbing than that.

THIS Saya no Uta is by far the most disturbing thing I've seen.

Aesthetic Shampoo 2012-02-20 20:37

Homonculus, by the same guy who did Ichi the killer. Maybe try Kimi no Knife and Anne Freaks as well?

I also recall a manga about some immortal girl working in a SM shop where she is repeatedly abused by sick customers...i'll try to look for the name and get back to you :D

Cosmic Eagle 2012-02-20 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 4016062)

Can try Gore Screaming Show also

Mon Cheri 2012-02-21 06:41

woop, many good suggestions here, thanks a lot guys! <3