AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 576 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110657)

james0246 2012-02-29 01:03

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 576 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:

-Itachi and Sasuke talk (or more like, Sasuke talks as Itachi continues on his course toward Kabuto). It doesn’t make much sense…

-Cut to Madara and the Kages. Madara decides to kill Tsunade first because she is a descendent of Hashirama. Specifically, he decides to kill her since she is a pathetic descendent of the strongest shinobi (it turns out that all her healing techniques are derived from Hashirama, and they all pale in comparison to Hashirama’s techniques).

-The chapter ends with Tsunade doing the usual “Will of Fire” spiel…

Merilyn Mensola 2012-02-29 05:26

Spoiler for 576 summary
Spoiler:

haegar 2012-02-29 06:47

Spoiler for ch:

CHAPTER IS OUT!

Spoiler for ch:

Masuzu 2012-02-29 07:36

Despite being a talk chapter, I quite liked it...somehow...

Kafriel 2012-02-29 07:37

Spoiler for chappy:

yakumo-chan 2012-02-29 07:44

itachi is kinda stupid.... he should have just told everything to Sasuke

Haak 2012-02-29 07:46

"It is true that I cannot use the Mokuton...

...Even my Medical Ninja Techniques cannot compare because he could use them without forming seals...

...plus I'm a woman..."

LOL XD.

haegar 2012-02-29 07:50

now logic dictates he wipes the floor with her...

BUT, BUT ... he said "lowly woman" ... did you see that smirk on Mizukage's face? That spells she'll rape him for a brief moment of glory at the least ... :heh:

~Yami~ 2012-02-29 07:50

now now now..... everything is clear....

Sasuke is still a kid.... Itachi can't hide his disappointment toward his lovely brother...

and Tsunade's speech is good... she is wiser and stronger now... respect to this grandma

Casshern 2012-02-29 08:07

Itachi being an asshole as usual.

Mr. DJ 2012-02-29 08:11

While somehow this wasn't all that bad of a chapter...I couldn't help but think "Everybody talks too much."

xKeir 2012-02-29 08:57

Not gonna say this was a bad chapter.

Just gonna say i expected too much from the Itachi-Sasuke reunion.

The more Madara describes Hashirama the more of a God the dude sounds like. Healing himself without hand signs ... is it even possible for a sole person to have such powers -.- that's akin to god mode for Hashirama. The more Madara compliments him the more crazy-ass powered he seems to be ...

Kafriel 2012-02-29 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4031789)
"It is true that I cannot use the Mokuton...

...Even my Medical Ninja Techniques cannot compare because he could use them without forming seals...

...plus I'm a woman..."

LOL XD.

Hahahaha, Kishi really needs to be more subtle in that matter...it would make people think that he holds Kunoichi in low esteem! Oh wait... :D

Quote:

Healing himself without hand signs ... is it even possible for a sole person to have such powers -.-
We've had immortals like Hidan, Sasori, Kakuzu and Orochimaru and you think that instant regeneration is weird? :P
Quote:

That spells she'll rape him for a brief moment of glory at the least ...
I hope this happens, so that when the anime gets here, we can have her kicking his ass for ten minutes! Ain't right only for Hinata to punch Pain :O

Shiryuu 2012-02-29 09:52

I knew Itachi was going say no to Sasuke and keep going on his merry way. Just too bad nothing else happened even on the kage part.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeir (Post 4031936)
The more Madara describes Hashirama the more of a God the dude sounds like. Healing himself without hand signs ... is it even possible for a sole person to have such powers -.- that's akin to god mode for Hashirama. The more Madara compliments him the more crazy-ass powered he seems to be ...

Tsunade can do it too. Of course it drains her like crazy, but she can instantly heal her wounds without hand signs.

itachi-san314 2012-02-29 10:00

great chapter! exactly what I wanted from the sasuke/itachi reunion so far seeing as how there 'had' to be one apparently. i'm glad itachi lived up to his word and didn't try to change sasuke. naruto will do that and he thinks that is best at this point

Icer 2012-02-29 10:17

Looks like we are heading towards a Kabuto vs Itachi vs Sasuke match up. Interdasting

ronin myael 2012-02-29 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. DJ (Post 4031855)
I couldn't help but think "Everybody talks too much."

ah you beat me to it! :heh:

the sasuke-itachi chat was lame. or maybe i was expecting more?

tsunade kicking madara's ass? i can't imagine, and frankly, i don't want to see it happen. madara is god-like level at this point and beating the guy is far beyond her powers.

adamaflaps 2012-02-29 10:52

i think if that itachi plays his words well he might persuade sasuke to the good side..haha woot woot!!

TimeMask 2012-02-29 11:11

Kishi keeps making the 1st Hokage stronger without showing him fight, Kishi could just show part of 1st hokage vs Madara rather then have Madara explain the 1st hokage's powers.

It looks like Sasuke and Itachi may fight Kabuto together since they don't seem to be attacking each other.

adamaflaps 2012-02-29 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimeMask (Post 4032092)
Kishi keeps making the 1st Hokage stronger without showing him fight, Kishi could just show part of 1st hokage vs Madara rather then have Madara explain the 1st hokage's powers..

well thats the beauty of describing something without even showing it..LOL if Kishi was to show parts of the fight it might take one whole chap..cant afford that now :upset: haha plus if im not mistaken there is a pic right? the fight between madara and the 1st