AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Nisemonogatari - Episode 09 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110779)

monir 2012-03-03 01:05

Nisemonogatari - Episode 09 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Nisemonogatari, Episode 09.



Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.

  • If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.

  • Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    [b]Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

omimon 2012-03-03 10:26

They are going at an incredibly fast pace. At this rate they really will finish by episode 11.....damn it.

P.S They totally skipped Gahara-san's part.

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-03 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by omimon (Post 4036668)
They are going at an incredibly fast pace. At this rate they really will finish by episode 11.....damn it.

P.S They totally skipped Gahara-san's part.

;_;

The only good thing is that we can see in "little" time other anime based on the monogatari LN

sa547 2012-03-03 11:28

Ain't looking at the screenies until I get to watch.

konart 2012-03-03 11:40

He's watching you...
Spoiler for magic:

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-03 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4036756)
He's watching you...
Spoiler for magic:

Mooooore allusive XD

Same for the images O.o

DorkingtonPugsly 2012-03-03 13:01

Will the story really be able to finish at this rate? In two more episodes? And there was like zero Tsukihi this time. I don't mind it but I feel like there's too much Karen even in this arc. My favorite part though was when Shinobu tripped him and he got super mad, poor shinobu.

pampz21 2012-03-03 13:09

Goodbye Ponytail!~ :T_T:

00Coyote 2012-03-03 13:26

All sorts of amusing moments in this episode, from the casual haircut (goodbye ponytail ; ; ) to an almost casual castration, to Araragi getting totally shadow blocked by Shinobu.

I'm dating Senjōgahara,
I'm in love with Hanekawa,
I'll marry you.

It just needed Hitagi screen time to be complete. Having to fit this show into a 24 minute timeslot is the greatest injustice recently committed in the entertainment industry.

leorodri100 2012-03-03 14:06

please tell me karen's hair will grow back in nekomonogatari!!!

this was a pretty good episode i just didn't like the kiss goodbye to the ponytail T.T

lol shinobu making araragi trip was hillarious and koyomi-chan showed more of his lolicon side (that was probably the most close of a kiss they showed so far...and it was with the loli) the love bite was good too

and koyomi saying he would devour karen before thinking in giving it to kanbaru

Kanon 2012-03-03 14:08

WHY? WHY DID SHE CUT HER PONYTAIL!? I'M PLATINUM MAD!!

No, seriously, what's up with every single girl cutting her hair short this season? Does Nisio have a short hair fetish? He'd better not do the same to Nadeko too.

Err, so yeah, pretty good episode. Two new cryptic characters who obviously have a connection to the occult were introduced, with one of them apparently being Misaki imouto in disguise. If Karen and Mayoi are to be believed, they are both very powerful.

Koyomi's interaction with Mayoi was gold as always, there were so many good lines here. There's no more doubt in my mind that Mayoi is the funniest heroine of the series, and the one who can bring out the best -or worst- in Arararagi. The tantrum he threw at Shinobu made me laugh so hard :heh:

PS: Jojo reference was cool.

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-03 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4036886)
WHY? WHY DID SHE CUT HER PONYTAIL!? I'M PLATINUM MAD!!

No, seriously, what's up with every single girl cutting her hair short this season? Does Nisio have a short hair fetish? He'd better not do the same to Nadeko too.

Err, so yeah, pretty good episode. Two new cryptic characters who obviously have a connection to the occult were introduced, with one of them apparently being Misaki imouto in disguise. If Karen and Mayoi are to be believed, they are both very powerful.

Koyomi's interaction with Mayoi was gold as always, there were so many good lines here. There's no more doubt in my mind that Mayoi is the funniest heroine of the series, and the one who can bring out the best -or worst- in Arararagi. The tantrum he threw at Shinobu made me laugh so hard :heh:

PS: Jojo reference was cool.

And when Hitagi's hair go away (when???).... I probably die

leorodri100 2012-03-03 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth (Post 4036891)
And when Hitagi's hair go away (when???).... I probably die

i think it already did

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-03 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by leorodri100 (Post 4036904)
i think it already did

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Coyote (Post 4036847)
All sorts of amusing moments in this episode, from the casual haircut (goodbye ponytail ; ; ) to an almost casual castration, to Araragi getting totally shadow blocked by Shinobu.

I'm dating Senjōgahara,
I'm in love with Hanekawa,
I'll marry you.

It just needed Hitagi screen time to be complete. Having to fit this show into a 24 minute timeslot is the greatest injustice recently committed in the entertainment industry.

This attitude reminds me Makoto Itou from School Days.

Damn bastard XD

-Sho- 2012-03-03 14:37

Araragi's character , wow , i didn't expected him to be creepier than ever. What a let down.

Miraluka 2012-03-03 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4036886)
WHY? WHY DID SHE CUT HER PONYTAIL!? I'M PLATINUM MAD!!

No, seriously, what's up with every single girl cutting her hair short this season? Does Nisio have a short hair fetish? He'd better not do the same to Nadeko too.

Can you picture Kurokami Medaka with short hair, fans will rage at that :uhoh:.

Evil_Sephiroth 2012-03-03 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4036925)
Can you picture Kurokami Medaka with short hair, fans will rage at that :uhoh:.

with reason i say XD

ThereminVox 2012-03-03 14:49

Araragi raging on his shadow was phenomenal, and finally answers the question "when is Shinobu finally going to get so bored of this interminable ecchi bullshit that she intervenes?" :heh:

Again the jokes go on juuust a little too long, and highlight how thin Nise's story is stretched compared to its predecessor, but at least all of them are clever, and funny. Surprised to hear people say they cut things out, or shortened them, because episode 9 felt like it had plenty of padding upon first viewing.

Hachikuji's scenes are surprisingly some of my favorite parts of Nise. She's a great sparring partner for Araragi this time around, and I love how he never actually molests her during 09, but is constantly teasing it. Is he encountering her more often specifically because he's avoiding going home to study?

Speaking of avoiding, Tsubasa's scene reminds me, wasn't there a similar scene in Bake where he called her, and she claimed she was "studying", but was actually out wandering around? I assume she's avoiding going home. It's a little sad to see that the events of Tsubasa Cat didn't do much to change her tendency to obfuscate, or be dishonest about how she's feeling.

zeniselv 2012-03-03 15:36

i was wondering if this was gonna end without a madoka reference somewhere, and those two new chars really go over the top evewn compared with the rest of the cast, thoug otsuki seems to have similar speech pattern with certain 2001 clones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4036925)
Can you picture Kurokami Medaka with short hair, fans will rage at that :uhoh:.

im inclined to say that nisio wouldnt do that unintentionally.

Malkuth 2012-03-03 15:42

Felt like a slow episode (considering only 2 are left), but as with every other arc, that's the feeling I always get, until everything falls into place in the end and in time ;)

How did Tsubasa know where Koyomi was heading? Suruga, told Hitagi, and the later Tsubasa?

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4036756)
He's watching you...
Spoiler for magic:

Qべー :bow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4036886)
WHY? WHY DID SHE CUT HER PONYTAIL!? I'M PLATINUM MAD!!

Karen is 10 times cuter with short hair... that and now even her appearance screams: "I am Kanbaru-sensei's kouhai" :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4036886)
No, seriously, what's up with every single girl cutting her hair short this season? Does Nisio have a short hair fetish? He'd better not do the same to Nadeko too.

Nadeko doesn't have particularly long hair to begin with :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.