AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 579 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111091)

james0246 2012-03-21 00:51

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 579 Discussion
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

neji-kun 2012-03-21 03:21

Spoiler for :

Mizugetsu 2012-03-21 03:34

oooooooo JUICY

Could be interesting fight and by interesting i mean DULL

solidguy 2012-03-21 03:36

dragon. snake senin. uzumaki. wtf.
why doesn't tsunade get a slug senin mode?

Valky 2012-03-21 03:44

lolol. Snake Sennin? Really Kishi? Meh, I wonder what Slug Sennin looks like.

konart 2012-03-21 03:57

Spoiler for karin:

Aqua Knight 2012-03-21 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4063659)
Spoiler for karin:

That explains her fangirlism over Sasuke.
I think it's in Uzumaki blood to adore Uchihas.

Randrak42 2012-03-21 04:11

Everyone's an Uzumaki now! Oh happy days...

It's sad that Kabuto went from the guy that was cool cause he had mad skillz, to a powerwhore like everyone else.

konart 2012-03-21 04:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4063676)
Everyone's an Uzumaki now! Oh happy days...

It's sad that Kabuto went from the guy that was cool cause he had mad skillz, to a powerwhore like everyone else.

Well, he went by using his skills, it's not like he casually walked into the white snake's realm and asked to make him awesome.

Randrak42 2012-03-21 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by konart (Post 4063683)
Well, he went by using his skills, it's not like he casually walked into the white snake's realm and asked to make him awesome.

Let's ignore the fact that he just copied two other bloodlines/secret abilities then...

Aesthetic Shampoo 2012-03-21 05:17

Now that's an ugly dragon if i ever saw one...

konart 2012-03-21 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4063705)
Let's ignore the fact that he just copied two other bloodlines/secret abilities then...

>Let's ignore
> just copied

Sure, happens every day.

Aqua Knight 2012-03-21 06:30

Chapter is out. Nice revelations about clan powers/abilities but dragon form of Kabuto's looks just horrible. I mean dragons should look legendary,strong and powerful, but not like some lame slimy snake offsprings.

MysticNinjaJay 2012-03-21 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randrak42 (Post 4063705)
Let's ignore the fact that he just copied two other bloodlines/secret abilities then...

Spoiler:

ronin myael 2012-03-21 06:35

well, technically the snake sennin thing is possible. after all, jiraiya could summon toads and learned their jutsu, hence he was called ero-sennin, oh sorry, gamma-sennin! :heh: but from the start we kinda knew about sennin mode, jiraiya proclaimed himself a gamma-sennin. granted that we had no idea what sennin mode was, we knew it existed somehow. we also knew that oro could summon snakes, tsunade could summon slugs and kakashi could summon dogs. but none of them ever claimed to have achieved sennin snake mode, sennin slug mode or sennin dog mode. so this new development in kabuto's snake-like abilities is ridiculous and feels remarkably like an asspull. perhaps if there was some sort of premise for it like when sasuke was training under oro. he could have told him about this powerful sennin snake mode. but there was nothing.

and karin is an uzumaki too? i just find it funny that at the start of the series being an uzumaki means being a nobody. the people of konoha treated naruto like crap. none of them knew he was the yondaime's son. but when kishi revealed that naruto's mother was an uzumaki of great talents and a jinchuuriki at that, all of a sudden being an uzumaki is fashionable. hashirama's wife was an uzumaki (technically tsunade has uzumaki blood as well), nagato was an uzumaki, and now karin! and kushina was well-known in konoha too, she grew up there. i doubt people didn't know she and minato were married and were having a baby, there are only so much you can hide from a village that small. and yet somehow nobody knew who naruto was (save for a few), nobody mentioned his parents, nobody said anything about the uzumaki. amazing! :heh:

Shining Celebi 2012-03-21 06:38

Am I the only one that feels like Kishimoto has literally gone AWOL, and his assistants have been writing the last few chapters to cover him? Everything just seems off, somehow, from the story to the art to the characters.

Masuzu 2012-03-21 06:39

1. There's going to be a new movie!?
2. DAT COLOR PAGE
3. Dr. Snakes? Really?
4. Sasuke just acted like Part 1 Naruto there...
5. So Karin is an Uzumaki...did Kishi just confirm one of my crack-predictions!?
6. Now we know it isn't just the frogs, eh?
7. Kabuto...dude, compare how you look in Sage Mode to Naruto...
8. Hakugeki-jutsu? What, did Kabuto join the military?


This makes me wonder since Naruto and Sasuke have to fight, what happens here that makes Sasuke so pissed he'd want to kill Naruto?

Unless ofcourse they don't end up fighting at all, in which case bricks will be shat.

Stained-Shadow 2012-03-21 06:41

Just read the chapter and damn is kabuto an ugly looking dragon.

Kowai 2012-03-21 06:48

Very cool chapter on kabuto's end.. Sasuke and itachi bored me, especially itachi. Madara has double susano and now woodlclone susano.
*Why was kabuto surprised to see susano? Didn't he see it via edo tensei?

So kabuto basically mixed Karin suigetsu and juugo together? I didn't quite understand how he used juugo to get to be snake (dragon) sage.. but I like the idea of dragon sage. 1) because it sounds bad ass 2) because it separates kabuto from oro
Kabuto is cool but the flash of anko again either means Kishi really loves drawing her chest or that oro is coming back in some form (edo tensei or some splitting out of ankos cursed seal bullshit)

What jutsu did he cast at the end? my version didn't translate it..

lucasd 2012-03-21 06:48

You know that snakes eat frogs, hence the whole evil sennin mode make sense.
In case of frogs you turn into frog/stone, in case of snake you go berserk.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.