AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   suggestions for comedy romance anime/manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111262)

magegirl 2012-03-27 03:01

suggestions for comedy romance anime/manga

i know there are a lot of posts about comedy romance anime already but some of them are kind of inappropriate for me (i mean to say i don't want the ecchi ones). I really enjoy watching anime and reading manga it kind of makes me cry when i finish watching the episodes or the chapters. I thought i should read/watch it slower but i couldn't stop myself continuing it. I ended up finishing the 24 episode anime in a day :upset: and finishing the 52 chapters in 1 and a half day :( that's why i often search for something to watch again and again and this time has come where i can't find anything good..... i know u guys have some suggestions i'd be happy to read them :blush:

These are some i have watched or read:
-kaichou wa maid sama
-kamichama karin & chu
-koukou debut
-kirarin revolution
-shugo chara (all seasons)
-special a
-itazura na kiss
-yumeiro patissiere & pro
-gakuen alice
-aishiteruze baby
-clannad and clannad after story
-dengeki daisy

i wont fill the page up!!! its only a few samples of what i have read and watched..... i know there are lots of comedy romance so please help me by giving suggestions ..! thank you in advance!!! :heehee:

MisaoFan 2012-03-27 03:15

Try We Where There and Lovely Complex.

theazn 2012-03-27 10:09

If you haven't seen seen Toradora or Kimi ni Todoke, you should definitely check them out.

SeijiSensei 2012-03-27 10:32

I recommend Nodame Cantabile unless you're allergic to classical music.

Other good choices might include Cross Game, Planetes, and Toshokan Sensou.

REC is a cute romance, but it has some mature, though non-ecchi, moments.

Last Sinner 2012-03-27 14:05

Lovely Complex
Kimi ni Todoke
Nodame Cantabile
Revolutionary Girl Utena

magegirl 2012-03-27 21:37

Thanks for the suggestions...!! i have watched we were there,Lovely Complex,Toradora and i am done with the manga of Kimi ni Todoke, i'm currently watching the anime adaptation of it.......... I'll try out Nodame Cantabile and Rec first....... I'll check out all of your other suggestions after.
Minna arigato!!

kona~chan 2012-03-29 08:33

Ouran High School Host Club
Skip Beat!
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Honey and Clover
Kare Kano
Fruit basket
Dn angel
School Rumble
Seto no Hanayome

all of them available in manga or anime format

Merilyn Mensola 2012-04-03 07:42

Read My heart is beating

has only 30 ch..and are in color..but..is a masterpiece.

Eragon 2012-04-03 07:48

I would recommend Hayate the Combat Butler - Fits like a glove to your requirements:D

blewin 2012-04-07 04:06

Magico! It's cute, sweet with romance, some fun action and comedy in it.

MisaoFan 2012-04-07 05:48

You'll also give Sayonara Piano Sonata a shot. I personally liked the story, the characters, the romance, the school life moments, and some pieces of music handled la Nodame Cantabile flavor. It lacks ecchi and vulgar moments, which makes it a good title to read. Even though it wasn't adapted into anime, you could read in novel (Baka-Tsuki) or manga format (MangaFox).