AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   End of the World (2013 film) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112927)

milan kyuubi 2012-06-24 12:09

End of the World (2013 film)

:D:D:D

Summary:
Quote:

While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse.
Wikipedia
IMBD

Directed by: Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen
Spoiler for cast:

Spoiler for video:

Movie stars playing themselves!!! And during an apocalypse! :D This is going to be awesome!!! :cool: And Emma Watson stars in it! Yes! :love::love::love::D

Endless Soul 2012-06-24 12:11

What? A movie like this and no Seth Green playing himself?:mad:

Endless "Boooooooo!" Soul

milan kyuubi 2012-06-24 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4222311)
What? A movie like this and no Seth Green playing himself?:mad:

He is. He is just transformed into a werewolf the whole movie :heh::D

james0246 2012-06-24 12:27

This seems like a massive circle jerk. Here's hoping they all die.

milan kyuubi 2012-06-24 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4222344)

Nah.. Emma will survive :) Just you wait and see :D

Lightning_Wing 2012-06-24 13:01

So...2012 didn't work so they now just have the ambiguous "End of the World" all of a sudden?

Akito Kinomoto 2012-06-24 13:13

Lol at showing an apocalyptic movie the year after everything's supposed to go to shit. It's obviously intended to make fun of the believers if it turns out they're wrong. Then again I think we're all doomed too.:heh:

You gotta love it~

Eragon 2012-06-24 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4222304)
:D:D:D
And Emma Watson stars in it! Yes! :love::love::love::D

That's all I need to know ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-06-24 13:48

Another end of the world film? Lol, sometimes I wonder if humanity is truly clamouring for the world to end. That said, it's an interesting take to have celebrities playing themselves. Do they get to have any say in the script?

Endless Soul 2012-06-24 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4222320)
He is. He is just transformed into a werewolf the whole movie :heh::D

:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4222344)

Seeing how it's mostly dudes in the cast, yeah I wouldn't mind if they all died.

Endless "Watching the world burn" Soul

-KarumA- 2012-06-24 14:59

A movie in which actors play "themselves". Not sure if I want to see actors playing a goodie toe shoe version of themselves without any possible negative flaws they want people to know about.

james0246 2012-06-24 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Soul (Post 4222490)
Seeing how it's mostly dudes in the cast, yeah I wouldn't mind if they all died.

Leaving Rihanna and Emma Watson to repopulate the Earth ...:naughty:

aohige 2012-06-24 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by -KarumA- (Post 4222577)
A movie in which actors play "themselves". Not sure if I want to see actors playing a goodie toe shoe version of themselves without any possible negative flaws they want people to know about.

You should go watch Burn Hollywood Burn.
Jackie Chan, Sylvester Stallone, Whoopie Goldburg, and slew of other celebrities play themselves in the most stereotyped self-image of themselves. It was hilarious.
Good film too.

antediluvian 2012-06-25 02:48

It's too bad the world is ending on December 21st! We won't be able to see the film!

Marcus H. 2012-06-25 09:30

^That's what the Mayans want you to believe.

milan kyuubi 2012-06-26 08:35

I interested to find out what kind of Apocalypse they will face. Zombies (god I hope not), Flood, Meteor, Earthquakes etc. What kind of Apocalypse would you all like for them to face? I hope it's something where some characters will survive (Emma :)).

Quote:

Originally Posted by -KarumA- (Post 4222577)

I think that some qualities (good and bad) will be taken from actors and integrated into the characters. IMO I think at least 40% of acting will be in character for actors.

Targus 2012-06-26 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 4223786)
^That's what the Mayans want you to believe.

But apparently, they discovered another tomb containing records that continue all the way up to the year 7000 :3

james0246 2012-06-26 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4225258)
I interested to find out what kind of Apocalypse they will face. Zombies (god I hope not), Flood, Meteor, Earthquakes etc. What kind of Apocalypse would you all like for them to face? I hope it's something where some characters will survive (Emma :)).

Truthfully, I expect the film will be a bout a bunch of celebrities getting stoned then imagining that the world is going to end. Here's hoping there will be looting, pillaging, and at least one celebrity resorting to cannibalism...

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4225258)
I think that some qualities (good and bad) will be taken from actors and integrated into the characters. IMO I think at least 40% of acting will be in character for actors.

I think the film will follow Matt Le Blanc's and James Van der Beek's work in their respective sitcoms where they play a parody version of themselves. (Hopefully, the film will be closer to Matt Le Blanc's level of parodization rather than James Van der Beek...)

milan kyuubi 2012-06-26 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4225322)
Truthfully, I expect the film will be a bout a bunch of celebrities getting stoned then imagining that the world is going to end. Here's hoping there will be looting, pillaging, and at least one celebrity resorting to cannibalism...

Lol :heh: That's possible and interesting if they do it this way. Though I hope for something more 'real'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4225322)
I think the film will follow Matt Le Blanc's and James Van der Beek's work in their respective sitcoms where they play a parody version of themselves. (Hopefully, the film will be closer to Matt Le Blanc's level of parodization rather than James Van der Beek...)

I hope not, but sadly this may be true.

Unrelated news: Emma has been chosen to star in new movie Noah (remake of Noah's Arc) :)

monir 2012-06-29 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4222841)
Leaving Rihanna and Emma Watson to repopulate the Earth ...:naughty:

Emma Watson?

- Yes please!

Rihanna?

- Errrrrr..... hmmmmph... For the sake of Mankind, eh? ...... okay, but she is not allowed to talk.

Looking forward to it. :D