AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 591 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112956)

james0246 2012-06-27 00:22

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 591 Discussion
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

faceroll 2012-06-27 04:02

that troll madara gets another chance *sigh*

j0x 2012-06-27 04:07

either that scanlation i read did not properly translated why Madara is still alive or that im just so stupid to understand how Madara is still alive

and so Dan and Tsunade are only on the Friend-Zone, that gives good chance that Jiraiya is still alive and will be the lover of Tsunade later lol

RRW 2012-06-27 04:12

so basically. did medara use edo tensei?

Izayoi 2012-06-27 04:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0x (Post 4226426)
either that scanlation i read did not properly translated why Madara is still alive or that im just so stupid to understand how Madara is still alive

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4226430)
so basically. did medara use edo tensei?

Yes. From what I understand at least...

And here I am, wondering how long it will take for the series to end.

DarkSkiper 2012-06-27 04:14

Well now it's certain. Madara vs Sasuke is the only reason I see to let the Edo-Madara remain.

But I don't see how Sasuke will manage against him since he had problems with Kabuto... He needs help, serious help.

MysticNinjaJay 2012-06-27 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izayoi (Post 4226432)
Yes. From what I understand at least...

And here I am, wondering how long it will take for the series to end.

I just read the chapter and this is the translation I got:





It seems that because Madara knew the seal to release himself from Edo Tensei's summoning contract. Now he is an Edo Tensei zombie without anyone controlling him. He's pretty much immortal. I guess the only way they can kill him now is to seal him.

Izayoi 2012-06-27 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 4226439)
It seems that because Madara knew the seal to release himself from Edo Tensei's summoning contract. Now he is an Edo Tensei zombie without anyone controlling him. He's pretty much immortal. I guess the only way they can kill him now is to seal him.

And...

つまり無限のチャクラと死なない体/Unlimited Chakra and undying body/Infinite mana and infinite hp. Overpowered?

Well not like it matters because Madara is just a small side quest soon to be dealt with.

Edit: Actually nothing really changed. Just wanted to point out he have infinite chakra...

Casshern 2012-06-27 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSkiper (Post 4226433)
Well now it's certain. Madara vs Sasuke is the only reason I see to let the Edo-Madara remain.

But I don't see how Sasuke will manage against him since he had problems with Kabuto... He needs help, serious help.

Possibly some new eye power unlocked from his recent interactions with his brother.

DarkSkiper 2012-06-27 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casshern (Post 4226452)
Possibly some new eye power unlocked from his recent interactions with his brother.

Unless he gets a sealing type power, then yes. But I think what Suigetsu found is the thing that will stop Edo-Madara.
Lets be clear, Orochimaru is smart, insane, but smart. He probably knew the danger of Edo-tensei and that's the reason he didn't spam it like a certain four eyes.
What I'm getting at is that he probably predicted that someone might be able to free himself from the control and to avoid a rampage Orochimaru probably made a counter measure.

The Small One 2012-06-27 04:54

Strange. Why didn't Madara just decide to go away to be resurected by Tobi with the Rinnegan, like his original plan was? Doesn't he trust him anymore?

And wasn't Edo Tensei supposed to be a technique of the previous Hokage? So why didn't he resist Orochimaru when he was summoned if this is possible?

j0x 2012-06-27 04:57

i just read it on a better scanlation, and looks like Madara is saying if your one of the zombie from edo tensei and know the edo tensei seal then you can break free from it and become an independent zombie like he is now lol more trouble for the 5 kages

looks like Itachi could have stayed more longer then since he knows the seal of edo tensei like madara but choose to be dead for the sake of bromance with sasuke lol

EDIT

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 4226439)

oh that looks much better translated and explained, thanks for posting that

Kafriel 2012-06-27 05:12

Y u hek, how on earth could Madara have known the seals for Edo Tensei when it was invented after his time?

Quote:

And wasn't Edo Tensei supposed to be a technique of the previous Hokage? So why didn't he resist Orochimaru when he was summoned if this is possible?
Smells like a huge asspull to keep Madara around, not much else to say about it.

Frenchie 2012-06-27 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4226477)
And wasn't Edo Tensei supposed to be a technique of the previous Hokage? So why didn't he resist Orochimaru when he was summoned if this is possible?

Hmm, Madara only managed releasing the technique as it was being dispelled, because he had then regained control over his own body. Oro's Edo-Hokages had no such luxury.

E.g. Dan was giving instructions (had his own personality) but never could control his body. The second hokage could have told the Third about the loophole, but his personality didn't exactly stay very long before Oro turned him into a puppet.

Edo Tensei's flaw isn't huge, tbh: You could potentially kill someone's personality first before dispelling them, meaning they wouldn't then be able to use the seals. The only reason that hasn't happened is because Itachi probably didn't know about that detail and with Kabuto in a coma, it's not like he was going to share that bit of info.

Quote:

Y u hek, how on earth could Madara have known the seals for Edo Tensei when it was invented after his time?
No, not really. Edo Tensei is the 2nd Hokage's jutsu and both the 1st and 2nd were around the same time. It would only take Madara noticing the technique one time to know the seals. Sharinhax, remember?

j0x 2012-06-27 05:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4226477)
And wasn't Edo Tensei supposed to be a technique of the previous Hokage? So why didn't he resist Orochimaru when he was summoned if this is possible?

Orochimaru at that time still has complete control over them so he got no chance to perform the break sealing of Edo Tensei, unlike now that the Edo Tensei was released so at that time Madara can perform that Edo Tensei breaking seal whatever lol

EDIT:

ninja'd by Frenchie :)

Legend Ver 2 2012-06-27 05:25

wow, i cant believe he was able to godhax himself... guess kishi never intended to let the kages off that easily

Raph 2012-06-27 05:41

Since 585 I was just reading your talk, but after today's chapter I had to register and participate more. So Hi :)

After reading this chapter I finally got what I was missing, I mean nice surprise and new potencial that will make future events more interesting.

1) I wonder what overall impact on Sasuke's view and acting, meeting Itachi will cause. After all I personaly think that Sasuke is in a way justified for what he does.

2) Your prediction of Sasuke fighting Madara - want that to happen :)
But why would Sasuke want to fight Edo-Madara? I can't see any reason

3)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSkiper (Post 4226457)
Unless he gets a sealing type power, then yes. But I think what Suigetsu found is the thing that will stop Edo-Madara.
Lets be clear, Orochimaru is smart, insane, but smart. He probably knew the danger of Edo-tensei and that's the reason he didn't spam it like a certain four eyes.
What I'm getting at is that he probably predicted that someone might be able to free himself from the control and to avoid a rampage Orochimaru probably made a counter measure.

I think the same on that

4) And back to the moment when Oro summoned the First and the Second, I wonder why they didn't break out of this immediately after realizing they were being used? Knowing the fact that they knew the seal, it is just weird to me.

Masuzu 2012-06-27 05:50

Yes, Madara stays. Now time to continue the ass-kicking.

ronin myael 2012-06-27 05:56

granted that madara being able to break the edo tensei seal is possible, itachi was able to do it after all, i was still surprised and disappointed that this is how things turned out. i was hoping that madara, the real madara, would return later via a real resurrection perhaps? but not this. damn it kishi! i haven't felt irritated by a naruto chapter for weeks now and this chapter ruined it! :(

looks like itachi isn't the only one who got to say farewell to a loved one. dan is one of the few lucky ones. and to think kishi even gave him such a cool technique and he only shows us now?! the emotional encounter was a bit predictable though. you just knew dan would save and say goodbye to tsunade the moment he left his edo-tensei body. the itachi and sasuke parting was better. :p i wonder if neji's dad got to say farewell to him as well. whatever happened to him anyway? hmmm...

prakash123 2012-06-27 06:30

Not a bad chapter.just when I thought the kages had won....blah madara used a hax.the line was epic "tell whoever who summoned me that a forbidden tech should be used with caution"so now I guess this leaves out the point of tobi having to summon madara again or what some people believe?and also whatever happen to the konoha 11.where were the runnin towards?So I guess tobi is gonna have a hard time now that madara is back.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.