AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   [PS3] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113111)

marvelB 2012-07-05 10:55

[PS3] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
 
Well, I'm sure that at least some of you heard the news by now..... the good folks over at Cyberconnect2 are making a NEW JOJO FIGHTING GAME!!! :D Man, I'm so hyped for this.... here's the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:






OH! MY! GOD!.... it has not only Jotaro and young Joseph, but it even has the Pillar Men and freaking GYRO ZEPPELI!!!! AND it covers parts 1-7! The only thing that makes me sad so far is that it doesn't seem to cover Jojolion, but I also kinda understand why it didn't make the cut (it's still fairly new and we haven't seen many stand users so far). I'm also love how it seems implied that Rohan Kishibe will even be a playable character. But dammit CC2, you better give me some Kira, Pucci (with all 3 of his stand powers), Valentine, and SBR Dio in this thing....


Oh, and the official site: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/asb/

C.A. 2012-07-05 11:26

The game is looking fabulous, they're doing a pretty good job replicating the style in 3D.

Kyero Fox 2012-07-05 12:14

._. what did I just watch?

This loooks very interesting.

marvelB 2012-07-05 14:16

I also can't wait to see who else from Stone Ocean they'll add to this game. I already mentioned Pucci, but aside from Jolyne (who's pretty much a given), I also really want to see Weather Report and Annasui make it in (it'll be really interesting to see how Diver Down can be used in gameplay). I'd also love to see guys like Kenzo (Dragon Dream) and Dio's three sons make it in, but I doubt that most of those powers would work too well for a fighting game due to how complex they are (well, maybe Rykiel's Sky High could work, I guess.... but even THAT would have to be nerfed since that was a power that could literally make you piss blood! :heh:).

C.A. 2012-07-05 14:54

Weather Report would most likely make it in seeing as how essential to the plot he was and he has a star on his shoulder as well.

If Diver Down is in, it probably fights with limbs coming from weird angles, through the ground or something.

I wonder how would Johnny even move around if he's supposed to be crippled, even though he seems to fly all over the place in the panels.

marvelB 2012-07-05 14:59

^Johnny shouldn't be hard at all to implement. Tusk is a long-range stand power, anyway. And I think it's pretty much a given that he'd stay on his horse during battle (especially since the horse is literally the source of his later power-ups). And besides, that trailer video showed Gyro attacking with his horse, so..... :p

RRW 2012-07-05 18:24

hmm it seem i will enjoy the game without reading it

kenjiharima 2012-07-05 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelB (Post 4239194)
Well, I'm sure that at least some of you heard the news by now..... the good folks over at Cyberconnect2 are making a NEW JOJO FIGHTING GAME!!! :D Man, I'm so hyped for this.... here's the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:






OH! MY! GOD!.... it has not only Jotaro and young Joseph, but it even has the Pillar Men and freaking GYRO ZEPPELI!!!! AND it covers parts 1-7! The only thing that makes me sad so far is that it doesn't seem to cover Jojolion, but I also kinda understand why it didn't make the cut (it's still fairly new and we haven't seen many stand users so far). I'm also love how it seems implied that Rohan Kishibe will even be a playable character. But dammit CC2, you better give me some Kira, Pucci (with all 3 of his stand powers), Valentine, and SBR Dio in this thing....


Oh, and the official site: http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/asb/

ZOMG!!!! It looks over 9000 better than what Capcom made! :D

Man nearly all the Jojo's Bizzare Adventure characters are gonna be here! Awesome!!! This is a must have.

Mateus 2012-07-06 03:01

Looks awesome (crosses fingers for a US release)

fertygo 2012-07-06 03:25

President Valentine and Dino Dio plz!

marvelB 2012-07-06 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateus (Post 4240297)
Looks awesome (crosses fingers for a US release)


I have many doubts about that, since part 3 was the only one that's been localized in the US....

Kyero Fox 2012-07-06 11:28

is this guy in it?


C.A. 2012-07-06 11:39

He was a sub boss, there's a chance he can make it in, but he isn't anywhere near the most popular.

Kyero Fox 2012-07-06 12:03

Haha, awesome.. I might main him because of that video :heh: .....if its released in US, which I doubt.

marvelB 2012-07-06 14:50

lol, Red Hot Chili Pepper? Eh, I guess he could make it in, but frankly, he ain't got jack on Killer mutha-fu**in' Queen. Heck, I can easily see Kira being capable of devastating combos using Sheer Heart Attack alone! However, I don't see any way for Another One Bites the Dust to make it in.... that right there is another case of a power that's a little too complex to work for a fighting game....



Actually, as far as part 4 stands go, aside from some more obvious choices of powers like Crazy Diamond, Echoes, Heaven's Door, The Hand and the aforementioned Killer Queen, I'd personally like to see some of the more unique powers make it in. Like maybe Surface could act as the game's "mimic" fighter (though it didn't have the power to copy stand abilities in the manga). Earth, Wind, and Fire would be an ideal choice, too (hey, a power that lets you transform into just about anything!). I think Enigma could work too, since it basically makes a bunch of random crap pop out of paper (like guns, acid, etc.). I'd also really like to see Superfly make it in, but I think that would work more as a stage gimmick rather than a standalone fighter. Man, there's so many possibilities of crazy powers that could make it into this game.....

kenjiharima 2012-07-06 20:40

What about popular characters like Kakiyoin, Pollnaref...etc will they be in and oldman Joseph, any news on them?

*bets they're dlc*

gsilver 2012-07-07 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4240975)
Haha, awesome.. I might main him because of that video :heh: .....if its released in US, which I doubt.

On the upside, PS3 games don't have region coding, and it's a fighting game, so there isn't much of a barrier for importing.

marvelB 2012-07-07 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjiharima (Post 4241643)
What about popular characters like Kakiyoin, Pollnaref...etc will they be in and oldman Joseph, any news on them?

*bets they're dlc*


I wouldn't doubt that those guys would make it in. After all, I'm pretty sure that parts 3 and 5 are the most popular in Japan (which means we should be seeing the most popular Passione guys in this game, too).


But yeah, I wouldn't put it past CC2 to make a bunch of those characters DLC only, either. :p

fertygo 2012-07-07 19:10

I wonder how we playing Johnny in this game, considering Gyro just uh.. walking like normal in the trailer n only riding horse in one of his special or whatever.

kenjiharima 2012-07-08 03:48

Sankaku

Finally Phantom Blood.

Spoiler for NSFW Link:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.