AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Accel World (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Accel World - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113135)

Kairin 2012-07-06 01:02

Accel World - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines]
 
Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 100 KiB, Signatures need to be under 600 x 160 pixels and 100 Kib (102,400 bytes).
  2. Be Patient
    Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your avatar or signature, you will get them when you get them. If you want it sooner then go make them yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
  3. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 13... Timeframe of: 7:02-7-04.
  4. Don't ask what software was used to create these GIF's.
    This isn't the thread to discuss that. You'll find all the information you need to get your started making anime GIFS in this thread: How to make your own animated Gifs
    Now that you know how to make them, this thread will help you make them better: Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers [Index in First Post]
  5. Have fun. :)

If you do not follow these rules, you will be ignored. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will slap you around with a wet trout.

Rayrah 2012-07-13 20:36

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Mura 2012-07-13 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4252939)

Think I'll be taking this one Aphrah.;)

shadow1296 2012-07-13 21:17

@aphrah can u make avatars from op 2

thundrakkon 2012-07-24 05:49

Here is a freebie for the first Mega-Lucky person to claim it:



http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46731

ninryu 2012-07-28 09:46

Needs moar Sky Raker!

thundrakkon 2012-07-29 05:28

Ask and you shall receive. Free Avatars:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

orpheus2 2012-07-29 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 4270892)
Here is a freebie for the first Mega-Lucky person to claim it:



http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46731

Claiming this. Thank you.

Nitial 2012-07-29 10:03

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46796

I'll claim this then.

ninryu 2012-07-30 04:13

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46792
Can I have this one without the block effect?

thundrakkon 2012-07-30 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninryu (Post 4281105)
Can I have this one without the block effect?

Here you go

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46815

ninryu 2012-07-30 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 4281144)

Thank you! <3

TheEroKing 2012-08-02 12:58

Freebies.
http://i.imgur.com/qlvIX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/08WT0.jpg

NoirX 2012-08-02 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEroKing (Post 4286533)

Itadaki~~~!

Btw if no one wants the other one, I'll be happy to take it aswell :)

I'll wait few more days to see if anyone wants to take the other one

Shakiga 2012-08-03 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 4279226)
Ask and you shall receive. Free Avatars:

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=46797

Has anyone claim this yet? No? Then it's mine :D

Arnaiyus 2012-08-06 17:52

Heya, I would really appreciate if someone could create this particular gif of a scene I really liked.
Episode 11 from 17:03 to 17:06 (roughly), when Black Lotus reactivates and shines her eyes.
Basically, just a loop of Black Lotus' eyes glowing is fine.
AS safe, but I'm also looking for quality ones, so go wild!
I'm thankful that there's a lot of very talented people here =P
Arigatou~

thundrakkon 2012-08-06 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnaiyus (Post 4293083)
Heya, I would really appreciate if someone could create this particular gif of a scene I really liked.
Episode 11 from 17:03 to 17:06 (roughly), when Black Lotus reactivates and shines her eyes.
Basically, just a loop of Black Lotus' eyes glowing is fine.
AS safe, but I'm also looking for quality ones, so go wild!
I'm thankful that there's a lot of very talented people here =P
Arigatou~

Are you looking for animated Signature or animated Avatar? Or both? For the avatar, I can do a lot more motion, but if you are asking for the sig, than probably just the glowing eyes will make it under AS rules.

Edit:
Since you are also requesting a sig from Sword Art Online, I'm guessing you just want an avatar of this scene, or do you actually just want the animated scene?

Arnaiyus 2012-08-06 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by thundrakkon (Post 4293195)
Are you looking for animated Signature or animated Avatar? Or both? For the avatar, I can do a lot more motion, but if you are asking for the sig, than probably just the glowing eyes will make it under AS rules.

Edit:
Since you are also requesting a sig from Sword Art Online, I'm guessing you just want an avatar of this scene, or do you actually just want the animated scene?

Spot on, so yes, avatar only for AW. Thanks!

Edit:
Er, I'm reading diagonally tonight =/ Animated and non-animated would be a plus. Do them as you like, I just need to claim one for here ;D

thundrakkon 2012-08-06 20:32

How do these look?

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=47016

http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=47017

Arnaiyus 2012-08-06 20:40

Very pretty!

Could you make one more that's a bit faster? Not as-safe obviously, but I'd keep it for other uses. Thanks for your work!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.