AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sword Art Online (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Sword Art Online - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113151)

Kairin 2012-07-06 01:09

Sword Art Online - Avatar & Signature Request Thread [Read Guidelines]
 
Please adhere to the rules.
  1. Only ask for GIFs abiding by AnimeSuki Rules
    Please be aware of the size limitations as outlined in the forum rules. Avatars need to be 100 x 100 and under 100 KiB, Signatures need to be under 600 x 160 pixels and 100 Kib (102,400 bytes).
  2. Be Patient
    Don't be impatient so don't keep asking for your avatar or signature, you will get them when you get them. If you want it sooner then go make them yourself. People are creating avatars & signatures on their on free time and as a favor to everyone.
  3. Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
    We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.
    Example:
    I want a GIF from Episode 1... Timeframe of: 7:02-7-04.
  4. Don't ask what software was used to create these GIF's.
    This isn't the thread to discuss that. You'll find all the information you need to get your started making anime GIFS in this thread: How to make your own animated Gifs
    Now that you know how to make them, this thread will help you make them better: Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers [Index in First Post]
  5. Have fun. :)

If you do not follow these rules, you will be ignored. So don't bother asking again until you properly request something. And if you are just plain annoying, a Mod will slap you around with a wet trout.

Rayrah 2012-07-06 11:20

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Fallen3dge 2012-07-07 22:45

Lets kick this off? Aphrah could you help me do an avatar of the op whr it showed kirito's face then asuna's then the two of them destroyingthe boss? When the clearer op comes out

Rayrah 2012-07-08 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen3dge (Post 4243701)
Lets kick this off? Aphrah could you help me do an avatar of the op whr it showed kirito's face then asuna's then the two of them destroyingthe boss? When the clearer op comes out

Sure. You're going to have to wait until episode 2, as I can't work with the OP at the end of the first episode because of the credits.

tomtkp 2012-07-08 11:33

I would like to request a signature of Kirito killing a dog (or wolf) with the sword skill from 21:35 to 21:42.

EDIT: eh...is the timeframe already too long?

DevilHighDxD 2012-07-08 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4240901)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

kirito's face when he killing the dog look so fucked up seriously..(Actually I mean the last pic get confuse :P)

I want everything that has Suguha Kirigaya on it :D

Rayrah 2012-07-08 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtkp (Post 4244588)
I would like to request a signature of Kirito killing a dog (or wolf) with the sword skill from 21:35 to 21:42.

EDIT: eh...is the timeframe already too long?

Sure.

A little, but that's not the problem, though. The problem is that there's way too much movement during that timeframe, so the size of the signature was extremely high. I had to remove a lot of frames to make it work.

http://i.imgur.com/qiDZR.gif

I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to change (speed up or slow) the last frame before it fades back to the beginning. It's a matter of taste, and I think it looks better like this. Up to you.

Fallen3dge 2012-07-09 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4244992)
Sure.

A little, but that's not the problem, though. The problem is that there's way too much movement during that timeframe, so the size of the signature was extremely high. I had to remove a lot of frames to make it work.

http://i.imgur.com/clrIC.gif

I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know if you'd like me to change (speed up or slow) the last frame before it fades back to the beginning. It's a matter of taste, and I think it looks better like this. Up to you.

Ah and a signature of the two at dinner xp

Rayrah 2012-07-09 06:53

That's if I don't decide to use it that scene for myself. We'll see. ;p

GoddyofAus 2012-07-09 07:55

Are you able to do me one right at the end of the Op with Kirito laying on the grass and Asuna running towards him?

Rayrah 2012-07-09 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoddyofAus (Post 4246111)
Are you able to do me one right at the end of the Op with Kirito laying on the grass and Asuna running towards him?

I'm assuming you want a signature, as it'd be somewhat difficult to fit that scene into an avatar? Can you give me the exact time frame? And you want it to be animated, yes?

But sure, I'll have it for you as soon as I get my hands on a creditless version of the OP

Fallen3dge 2012-07-09 08:01

Yeah animated. Hang on i'l check the timing for you. Hahaha thank you replaytube

AlaAlba 2012-07-09 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4240901)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

claimed this one, no one use this one yet, right?

GoddyofAus 2012-07-09 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4246118)
I'm assuming you want a signature, as it'd be somewhat difficult to fit that scene into an avatar? Can you give me the exact time frame? And you want it to be animated, yes?

But sure, I'll have it for you as soon as I get my hands on a creditless version of the OP

Yeah signature will do, and between 1:21 and 1:23.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlaAlba (Post 4246129)
claimed this one, no one use this one yet, right?

Sorry dude :)

Rayrah 2012-07-09 08:22

I honestly don't mind if two or more people were to use the same avatar, but I'd prefer if they didn't. First come, first served is how I work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoddyofAus (Post 4246134)
Yeah signature will do, and between 1:21 and 1:23.

Hm. That's a pretty nice scene, but I have a feeling that it'd work much nicer as a still image.

What we have is basically a still scene, in which Asuna runs up to Kirito. So that's all the sig would be. It ends (and I can make it fade back to the start) and Asuna runs up to Kirito again. For such a scene, I'd increase the time for the last frame (when she's finished running) to about 2-5 seconds. But other than that, you'll just have Asuna running up to Kirito. Is that fine?

GoddyofAus 2012-07-09 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4246161)
I honestly don't mind if two or more people were to use the same avatar, but I'd prefer if they didn't. First come, first served is how I work.


Hm. That's a pretty nice scene, but I have a feeling that it'd work much nicer as a still image.

What we have is basically a still scene, in which Asuna runs up to Kirito. So that's all the sig would be. It ends (and I can make it fade back to the start) and Asuna runs up to Kirito again. For such a scene, I'd increase the time for the last frame (when she's finished running) to about 2-5 seconds. But other than that, you'll just have Asuna running up to Kirito. Is that fine?

Well I'll leave it to your better judgement. If you can make it slightly longer without compromising the animation or the size then please do ;)

Rayrah 2012-07-09 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoddyofAus (Post 4246165)
Well I'll leave it to your better judgement. If you can make it slightly longer without compromising the animation or the size then please do ;)

Alright! I think I should be able to make the image fade to the image of Asuna's rapier and Kirito' sword on the hill before looping it.

GoddyofAus 2012-07-09 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4246174)
Alright! I think I should be able to make the image fade to the image of Asuna's rapier and Kirito' sword on the hill before looping it.

Sounds good to me. Arigatou.

AlaAlba 2012-07-09 09:08

ow, sorry. I'll change mine then :p

TheEroKing 2012-07-09 10:17

Freebies~
http://i.imgur.com/qf9NA.gif http://i.imgur.com/axtvy.gif http://i.imgur.com/eRq5C.gif http://i.imgur.com/JE5fi.gif


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.