AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 593 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113277)

Hunter 2012-07-10 06:22

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 593 Discussion
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

solidguy 2012-07-10 06:23

wow, kabuto just got depatched. not even worth waking up?

ImperialFlameGod8190 2012-07-10 06:32

honestly i hate to say it but naruto has officially become ridiculous i mean the 2nd we finally think there's gonna be progress u bring back orochimaru who everyone assumed had died and we still have no clue about naruto vs tobi or the kages vs madara unless ur gonna tell me this is the last arc of naruto until the end i think we've offcially reached the point when things get annoying

Destined_Fate 2012-07-10 06:36

Naruto has always been ridiculous. Besides, it seems like an Orochimaru thing to have the Cursed Seals to act as a conduit to revive him incase he's "killed/sealed" or doesn't get a new body in time.

So... That's where Orochimaru was hiding, eh? Poor Anko just can't escape her past.

Surprised he didn't kill Kabuto or Anko though I wonder if they'll be left behind. Kabuto seems likely to be dragged along, een with no more dragon/snake mode, but Anko though, she seems to have been used up. There's no reason to bring her since she no longer has a cused seal and Orochimaru is back but they didn't kill her so... Unless Orochimaru decides to keep her around I don't see what they can do with her since she's still passed out.

Also foreshadowing for Orochimaru, no arms is the only reason Sasuke/Itachi beat him. Will he finally be at full power? He did re-absorb all of his chakra that was stored in Anko and Kabuto without killing them.

Sbetsho 2012-07-10 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 (Post 4247700)
honestly i hate to say it but naruto has officially become ridiculous i mean the 2nd we finally think there's gonna be progress u bring back orochimaru who everyone assumed had died and we still have no clue about naruto vs tobi or the kages vs madara unless ur gonna tell me this is the last arc of naruto until the end i think we've offcially reached the point when things get annoying

I think this scene isn't particularly "ridiculous" in the amount of "ridiculous" scenes and plot twists we have already witnessed in the series. I'm surprised you haven't declared the series officially ridiculous years ago.

Kafriel 2012-07-10 06:39

Is it just me or did the curse seal just get retconed as sennin mode? Where the hell did Juugo grow up?

Of course, all Orochimaru is interested in is...Sasuke's young body :heh:

Freya 2012-07-10 06:41

Ahaha this is hilarious. Orochimaru knows all lol.

Destined_Fate 2012-07-10 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 4247707)
Is it just me or did the curse seal just get retconed as sennin mode? Where the hell did Juugo grow up?

Of course, all Orochimaru is interested in is...Sasuke's young body :heh:

Well, to be fair he was interested in Anko's young body when she was his apprentice so it isn't about gender. Than he discarded her and when he returns she's a woman which is a big no-no and now she has no Cursed Seal and lost to Kabuto of all people! No... They must be young, teenage ages being the limit for Orochimaru unless he has no other option.:rolleyes:

Luminion Lancer 2012-07-10 07:02

...
 
-Well, that was a thing. I mean I did not expect Orochimaru's revival to be so easy. Say what you will about his taste in...well everything, but the guy is crazy prepared. Well, if Anko is still alive after this then I personally have no problems with it. So, where could they be going? An undefended Konoha, yes?

Shining Celebi 2012-07-10 07:05

Orochimaru still being crippled by Shiki Fuujin makes sense...but haven't we seen him use them since he transferred bodies?

haegar 2012-07-10 07:22

wonder about the Sennin stuff, too. there better be a concise explanation up ahead. as I see it they are either headed for Konoha or maybe to the Uchiha tablet? OR - to some place alike the frog sage valley? who the hell are "THEY" ? ... to little answers this chap as I said in 2592(edit thx) thread earlier ...

still, Oro being around, however surprisingly fast he appeared is a good thing for tension as things are fairly unpredictable now ...

Kafriel 2012-07-10 07:39

Quote:

as I see it they are either headed for Konoha or maybe to the Uchiha tablet? OR - to some place alike the frog sage valley? who the hell are "THEY" ? ... to little answers this chap as I said in 592 thread earlier ...
Probably off to the place where sage techniques originated...more unlikely but still a possibility, the uchiha hideout with the cat guardians.

Nintendo 2012-07-10 07:47

so oro returns (awesome as he has always been my 2nd favorite character) and now they are going to the Uchiha hideout to revive even more Uchihas to answer questions he needs to know. probably revive his dad and ask him directly why he choose that time to plan a coup.

Hunter 2012-07-10 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 4247707)
Is it just me or did the curse seal just get retconed as sennin mode? Where the hell did Juugo grow up?

Kabuto already explained that 14 chapters ago. Juugo's clan Kekkei Genkai is the ability to naturally absorbe Nature energy (his proximity with nature is apparently also the reason Juugo can communicate with animals). The enzymes in their bodies allows for the energy to be transformed into body modifications but since they aren't trained Sage per say the excess of energy is random and drive them berserk.

j0x 2012-07-10 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 4247804)
Kabuto already explained that 14 chapters ago. Juugo's clan Kekkei Genkai is the ability to naturally absorbe Nature energy (his proximity with nature is apparently also the reason Juugo can communicate with animals). The enzymes in their bodies allows for the energy to be transformed into body modifications but since they aren't trained Sage per say the excess of energy is random and drive them berserk.

do you remember the exact chapter numbers about this explanation? i wanna read it again

and @chapter how come kabuto did not know the way to revive orochimaru seeing that he wants orochimaru to be revived so bad

Eragon 2012-07-10 08:13

Pieces of his conscious kept in the cursed seals so that he may be revived..........does this remind anybody of a nose-less bald guy with slits for eyes from a certain book? :heh:

Anyway, as much as I don't like bringing back dead characters its probably better that Oro is back since it makes things a bit interesting.

Kafriel 2012-07-10 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0x (Post 4247813)
do you remember the exact chapter numbers about this explanation? i wanna read it again

and @chapter how come kabuto did not know the way to revive orochimaru seeing that he wants orochimaru to be revived so bad

ch.579 (the infamous "Dr. Snakes" chapter), p.16. Ty Hunter!
Quote:

how come kabuto did not know the way to revive orochimaru seeing that he wants orochimaru to be revived so bad
Secret scroll from secret room is supposed to be...uh, secret, I guess? :)

Hunter 2012-07-10 08:32

The scroll isn't about Orochimaru's revival, Sasuke decided to revive him because of what's written inside (I'm assuming the scroll is about Edo-Tensei).

The fact that Sasuke could do it doesn't mean Kabuto could, afterall Sasuke is in a unique position to understand the inner working of the Cursed Seal. He knows first hand how Orochimaru's consciousness, the CS and the White Snake power work together in order to create new version of himself. He reverse engineered the seal Kakashi used on him to stop the CS and created a new one for the exact opposite purpose. It's a rather impressive thing to do on the spot but then Sasuke is supposed to be a ridiculously talented ninja.

ronin myael 2012-07-10 08:34

i got to read a naruto chapter earlier for this? i was expecting a more decent asspull than this. so let me get this straight, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, the reason oro placed seals on anko and the others is to infuse a part of himself in them that can be used to revive him in case he doesn't get a new body and dies? well, i have heard of that before, it's called horcruxes! :heh: and of course, oro just have to go and propose to sasuke yet again. :p

Mists 2012-07-10 08:35

I knew it, this manga is was called 'Sasuke' all along! Damn you Kishi. Naruto has no place in this manga lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.