AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 594 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113507)

james0246 2012-07-18 00:14

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 594 Discussion Thread
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released.

Midnight Commander 2012-07-18 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n (Post 4259705)
I didn't say that Orochimaru could not produce such stuff, i assumed he did it artificially (being a mad scientist type personality) instead of hard training like Jiraiya did.

Then I guess he traveled to the Ryuchidou for cotton candy and the snake petting zoo :/

Actually it's possible (perhaps even probable) that Oro's senjutsu chakra contains as good, if not better balance of spiritual, physical, and nature's energy than Jiraiya, since the only thing keeping him from the perfect form was his host-body's inability to sustain the toll of the sage arts, not proper chakra balance. In Jiraiya's case, he lacked proper balance of these, as his senjutsu charka contained too much nature energy.If Naruto, Kabuto, and to a lesser extent Jiraiya can achieve balance of chakra why can't he? You seem to think he is just some mad scientist, but he is also a pretty talented ninja.

Quote:

The author can even make sense of Orochimaru having only partial sage abilities, but there's no way that Orochi was ever a sage himself since in all his past fights he never showed any such super-power.
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence though. Considering the fact that he was either sick or bed-ridden most of the time, he didn't show much of anything in his past fights. Still, that doesn't mean he didn't have knowledge of several powerful techniques. If he is in a serious fight, why bother using a flawed technique that he knows his body cannot handle when there are other powerful alternatives in his arsenal such as the hydra snake?

farios 2012-07-18 07:58



Well i think this is almost a definite proof that
Spoiler for tobi:

xKeir 2012-07-18 07:59

I can't be the only one who felt Kishimoto intentionally set-up the Tobi-Kakashi scenes.

Almost as if he's teasing us with the idea Tobi is Obito, though i don't support that theory personally...

Nintendo 2012-07-18 08:11

my worst fear is almost coming true.....tobi being obito.

what we can tell from their very brief convo is that tobi knows kakashi is a person who lives his life of regret, but the thing he regrets the most is that he couldn't save his friend and that he couldn't save sasuke from the darkness. how many people know kakashi that deeply to know his life is full of regret?

he also knows gai cant remember faces. sets up that tobi knows a crap load about the konoha ninja.

Masuzu 2012-07-18 08:12

That fan/guitar/backscratcher thing blocked a Rasengan!?

Okay...

thewupk 2012-07-18 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nintendo (Post 4260762)
my worst fear is almost coming true.....tobi being obito.

what we can tell from their very brief convo is that tobi knows kakashi is a person who lives his life of regret, but the thing he regrets the most is that he couldn't save his friend and that he couldn't save sasuke from the darkness. how many people know kakashi that deeply to know his life is full of regret?

he also knows gai cant remember faces. sets up that tobi knows a crap load about the konoha ninja.

I don't think he's Obito. But he is from Konoha.

WefiDasst 2012-07-18 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nintendo (Post 4260762)
my worst fear is almost coming true.....tobi being obito.

what we can tell from their very brief convo is that tobi knows kakashi is a person who lives his life of regret, but the thing he regrets the most is that he couldn't save his friend and that he couldn't save sasuke from the darkness. how many people know kakashi that deeply to know his life is full of regret?

he also knows gai cant remember faces. sets up that tobi knows a crap load about the konoha ninja.

He is the Ceiling cat of Naruto, A Zetsu!
I imagine he had Spies in the village.

solidguy 2012-07-18 08:37

Naruto's counter argument to Tobi was alot better than his argument towards Nagato. Gave me chills when he rebutted Tobi's infinite dream with his own dream. Buuuuuuut the chapter was slightly spoiled for mine with the Obito theory gaining weight, if for no other reason that the Obito theory fans will undoubtedly be pointing it out...

j0x 2012-07-18 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewupk (Post 4260784)
I don't think he's Obito. But he is from Konoha.

i think so too since from this chapter it looks like Tobi knows Gai and Kakashi well

the ten-tails is almost here im excited to see how boss it is

Mists 2012-07-18 08:53

Cue the obito chain! haha...Tobi could be obito after all with those comments knowing Kakashi and Gai. Remember, first sighting of him was against Minato but Naruto was a baby and Tobi looked younger (long hair) - but possibly the same age as Kakashi.

This infinite Tsukuyomi thing makes me think it leads to the new movie how things have changed, that seems to be the tie in. What if things were different? And everyone was trapped in a genjutsu.

I still don't understand why. Maybe Obito hates war that much. Think about it, he had only one Sharingan to begin with before implantation. I still don't understand the implantation though, not like h has all powers...

But it makes sense for him to masquerade as Madara to instill fear and question his strength.

j0x 2012-07-18 08:53

it would be a mindblower if Tobi is Rin -> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rin :heh:
since Rin's death is clouded in mystery :heh:

Luminion Lancer 2012-07-18 09:00

...
 
-That was a decent chapter. Seems like things are finally being set for a true showdown between Tobi and Naruto. I'll be honest, I am going to not believe in the Obito=Tobi theory until that mask comes off. Only time will tell.

Discerptor 2012-07-18 09:03

I think it's pretty obvious Tobi's "You don't remember faces anyway" line was directed at Gai, not Kakashi, since he was directly replying to him.

itachi-san314 2012-07-18 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by solidguy (Post 4260815)
Buuuuuuut the chapter was slightly spoiled for mine with the Obito theory gaining weight, if for no other reason that the Obito theory fans will undoubtedly be pointing it out...

gaining weight? hasn't it been obvious for years? oh wait, no. most people hate on people like me for subscribing to that theory and now you guys are already complaining when it looks like it will happen... :rolleyes: I kind of have a feeling kishi is trolling right now, but one thing is for sure, tobi knows kakashi's personality and cares about kakashi to a degree enough to talk about him. someone older from madara's or RS elder son's generation wouldn't care about kakashi. that limits it to obito or...

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0x (Post 4260859)
it would be a mindblower if Tobi is Rin -> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rin :heh:
since Rin's death is clouded in mystery :heh:

interesting, but the man's voice is enough to prove this wrong to me

yakumo-chan 2012-07-18 09:05

Obito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dengar 2012-07-18 09:22

Meh, just to piss off the Obito fans I'm going to say that Tobi is Rin.

It's equally possible.

itachi-san314 2012-07-18 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dengar (Post 4260905)
Meh, just to piss off the Obito fans I'm going to say that Tobi is Rin.

It's equally possible.

if you ignore all the hints it is i guess. i'm sooo pissed at you right now! lol...;)

Dengar 2012-07-18 09:29

Just to be clear, I meant that "piss them off" thing not that literally. Just... trollingly, I guess?

Also, what hints are there, other than Tobi knowing Kakashi and Guy pretty well?

solidguy 2012-07-18 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 4260880)
gaining weight? hasn't it been obvious for years? .

Then the theory which has been obvious for years has gained even more weight...so to speak. Im not denying or invalidating the claim that Tobi could be Obito, there has been legit evidence that I have seen you personally use in arguing for it. My remark more towards the 'I told you so's' that i expected to come based off something which I personally think is a red herring..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.