AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Code Geass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Nunnally in Wonderland [OVA] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113609)

monir 2012-07-22 09:08

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Nunnally in Wonderland [OVA]
 
http://s16.postimage.org/7ps4qrzad/80912.jpg

Release Date: July 27, 2012

Website: http://www.geass.jp/nunnally/

The brief synopsis in the following is the courtesy of ANN:
In the all-new story, Lelouch makes the ultimate use of his Geass power for his little sister Nunnally, who loves Alice in Wonderland.
At this time, it is unknown how many episode this OVA will be comprised of, but it is safe to expect there is going to be more than one episode. The cast pretty much remains the same with all the familiar voices brought back. Enjoy the discussion!

Roloko vi Britannia 2012-07-22 10:35

Quote:

At this time, it is unknown how many episode this OVA will be comprised of, but it is safe to expect there is going to be more than one episode. The cast pretty much remains the same with all the familiar voices brought back. Enjoy the discussion!
I thought it was already planned for only one episode? Happy to see we might get more than that. =D

Xander 2012-07-22 16:29

I'd rather remain conservative about that. The official website only lists a single episode that will run for 30 minutes.

Then again, considering this will be released in less than a week, the matter will be quickly resolved without much effort. :heh:

GundamFan0083 2012-07-22 18:02

Quote:

The brief synopsis in the following is the courtesy of ANN:
In the all-new story, Lelouch makes the ultimate use of his Geass power for his little sister Nunnally, who loves Alice in Wonderland.

Wait a sec, how exactly can Lelouch make the "ultimate" use of his Geass?
Didn't he already use his Geass on most of the characters in this movie/OVA?
I thought he could only use his Geass power on a person once, or did I miss something?

ImperialFlameGod8190 2012-07-22 18:43

You did its an OVA meaning they get to make some shit up

Xander 2012-07-22 21:13

Yes, I guess this is mostly a situation brought about by the needs of comedy, which doesn't try to take the specific rules of Lelouch's Geass abilities too seriously, rather than a straightforward story that can be naturally inserted into the original narrative. In other words, this is just an excuse to have the characters mess around and do some ridiculous things once again, regardless of continuity. It could all be something that Nunnally is imagining or dreaming at Lelouch's insistence.

morbosfist 2012-07-22 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 (Post 4268088)
Wait a sec, how exactly can Lelouch make the "ultimate" use of his Geass?
Didn't he already use his Geass on most of the characters in this movie/OVA?
I thought he could only use his Geass power on a person once, or did I miss something?

Maybe Jupiter!God owed him a favor.

Destined_Fate 2012-07-23 04:18

Horrifying use of Geass...

rinichan 2012-07-23 06:05

or just Nunnally in a denial dream again...

Destined_Fate 2012-07-23 13:05

Eh, that would be a very interesting take.

Suzaku(Zero) will obviously keep her condition out of the public eye, so we'll just call it her crazy hour before she goes to bed at night when she just snaps. It will be a daily ritual for her.

Roloko vi Britannia 2012-07-27 10:40

OVA was a fun watch can't wait to see the english subbed version so I can understand what is being said better.

Making me some icons out of the screenies I took.

Some of the characters could have a a bit more lines or actually had some without Lelouch narration.

Wonder if they are going to make more storybook specials like this one if there is going to be more than one episode?

I hope they do Rolo Red Riding Hood like in the Code Geass Knight volume 4 Anthology. <3

8/10 Very good, but not as great as the Kiseki no Birthday one.

wredsa 2012-07-28 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia (Post 4276152)
OVA was a fun watch can't wait to see the english subbed version so I can understand what is being said better.

Making me some icons out of the screenies I took.

Some of the characters could have a a bit more lines or actually had some without Lelouch narration.

Wonder if they are going to make more storybook specials like this one if there is going to be more than one episode?

I hope they do Rolo Red Riding Hood like in the Code Geass Knight volume 4 Anthology. <3

8/10 Very good, but not as great as the Kiseki no Birthday one.

Where did you see it?

I can not find it in the internet

wredsa 2012-07-30 14:29

first ten minutes were kinda boring but it picked up. The best part was Charles coming inside from castle built of cards. Then Euphemia came and tried to have special admin zone for croquet and I was lolling :).

KleenexGhost 2012-07-30 15:29

Started off slow but it definitely picked up after a while. The best bits to me were the Royal family wanting to have a croquet battle. Emperor Wakamoto still rules! :D The fight between Suzaku and Gino was also really good. My favorite line has to be "Who got butter on the Hadron Cannon?!" lol

Kaihan 2012-07-30 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by wredsa (Post 4281834)
The best part was Charles coming inside from castle built of cards. Then Euphemia came and tried to have special admin zone for croquet and I was lolling :).

Had to pause because I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him shouting at Nunnally with his heart crown.

Wasn't expecting much from this OVA but I really enjoyed it a lot, made me laugh a lot throughout the show.

Shirley did have some nice looking costume...

FFXFan13 2012-07-30 16:37

Just finished watching it just now, have to say I throuly enjoyed it. Especially when everyone ganged up on Lelouch at the end...

I was kind of hoping for a Mad Hatter Vs King of Hearts Ham off though. Charles and Lelouch enjoy chewing the scenery just a little too much.

Kaioshin Sama 2012-07-30 22:08

This is like Code Geass equivalent to SD Gundam or Attchel World. Just completely off the wall batshit who gives a damn insane stylized fanservice parody of the show proper. Always enjoyed Sunrise's willingness to poke fun at it's own popular works. Boppin~

Gohan78 2012-07-31 02:35

I am a bit disappointed that this was basically a glorified picture drama with barely any animation.
Anyway, a fun way to pass 30 minutes with the characters we loved in the original series.

orpheus2 2012-07-31 07:48

Watched this due to curiosity. Wow, this is funny. I really liked how they portrayed the characters but the best has to be the King of Hearts.:D It shows if you that Emperor Wakamoto is the best.

Calca 2012-08-01 15:49

I did like how Lelouche was threatening everyone even while he was merely the narrator.

lol I just noticed look how fast Charles hat is lighting up when he talks with Euphemia.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.