AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga & Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114070)

SoFarGone 2012-08-10 23:48

Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho

Quote:

Narrates the story of Kyuuki, a strong, proud fox demon who recently woke up and needs a host and Kamishiro Shin, a normal would be high school student if it wouldn't for "his ability" and for the fact that he got a hold of the black Grimoire that controls Kyuuki's existence.

Shin is bound to the book as long as he is alive, thus not only he can't sever his connection to Kyuuki; but those who want the book's power are bound to come after his hide regardless of time and place.
Same artist as the manga adaptation of Kampfer.

Master Assassin 2012-08-11 00:59

I saw the tankoubon a while back in my local Kino and bought it...

Well, at least we have a (slightly) better protagonist than Kampfer's...

Welsh_Dragon 2012-08-11 02:51

I have read all 4 chapters. So far it's pretty good. But, does Kyuki have to be a tsundere? I feel the tsundere is being played out too often in manga and so on.

Chelydra 2012-08-14 21:47

This is also win!

aigomorla 2012-08-14 21:52

oh gowd if the shizuka counterpart in this series win's i'll be all over it.

however i was NOT happy with the way kampfer ended.

Well at least the first chapter has the epic tail grab.
Like always... one needs to grab the tail if it exists!

And im pretty sure if i had the chance to grab a tail off a kitsune, id probably grab it too.

Shadow5YA 2012-08-14 22:02

Looks like the same artist who drew the Kampfer manga.

Chelydra 2012-08-14 22:03

I was bummed that Shizuka lost in Kampfer... this series seems better than kampfer in all ways and I have only read the first chapter.

Question is Kyuuki an actual Kyuubi or is she just a normal fox? From what we have seen she only has one tail despite being over 800 years old....

SoFarGone 2012-08-23 11:54

Spoiler for 5:

Chelydra 2012-09-08 17:02

Chapter six is out Kyuuki actually managed some nice verbal ownage... but got owned later LOL

SoFarGone 2012-09-08 17:21

seems like we got first main enemy.

SoFarGone 2012-09-26 22:59

Spoiler for 7:

Xacual 2012-09-26 23:29

She looks much better as a loli...

NeutralZero 2012-09-27 02:32

Seen some of the chinese trans and can't wait to read it in English...
Quite an interesting manga...
And no wonder Kyuki looked somewhat similar to Shizuku of Kampfer...

Insane 2012-09-27 03:23

Weak and lame guy who suddenly gained enormous power out of nowhere, surrounded by bishojos, and found himself in a deep shit after meeting with the heroine. What a typical harem-action story.

NeutralZero 2012-09-27 07:46

Since he is capable of using his wits, can that still be called/deem or be label as week and lame?

Insane 2012-09-27 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeutralZero (Post 4370767)
Since he is capable of using his wits, can that still be called/deem or be label as week and lame?

That's why i call him weak. A dude who can only use his brain without exert to brute force cannot be called strong at all (instead, it's smart). Man, i can't believe that most harem stories nowadays has degraded so badly that the MC can only standing from afar while his harems fighting ferociously and keep making cover for him (I'm so missing you, Tenchi Muyo):twitch:

XFire 2012-09-27 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane (Post 4370857)
That's why i call him weak. A dude who can only use his brain without exert to brute force cannot be called strong at all (instead, it's smart). Man, i can't believe that most harem stories nowadays has degraded so badly that the MC can only standing from afar while his harems fighting ferociously and keep making cover for him (I'm so missing you, Tenchi Muyo):twitch:

Read any of the following:
  1. Highschool DxD
  2. Campione
  3. Hagure Yuusha (actually watch this one, novel isn't translated)
  4. Seirei Tsuki no Blade Dance
  5. Seikou no Ryuu Kishi (manga)

Chelydra 2012-09-28 01:21

Nice chapter LOL loli fox :D

SoFarGone 2012-09-28 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane (Post 4370857)

I don't see the problem with a MC thats smart. Intelligence is a strength as well. Doesn't make the MC useless. Its not like that Sekirei MC. Those MCs suck since they aren't strong or smart. Just kind which is lame.

blitz1/2 2012-11-08 18:00

The latest chapters are reeking of Type Moon xD. Chains = lines of death. And wat? We jhave magic circuits too? xD