What are the worst possible story/movie cliches?
Hey everyone! I'm trying to create a story but I really want to avoid the worst possible cliches that could happen.
So I was wondering if you could help by listing all the cliches that you hate with passion and think that are overly overused.
1) In romance/comedy movies you know from the start who will end up with whom what makes it anti-climatic.
2) In Action series it is almost always the main hero who gets all the major fights and greatest power. In anime world the worst example would be Ichigo from Bleach. The way he is now, no one else is needed in the story.
3) Thousands of bullets yet none of them ever reaches it's target yet it only take few shots for MC to kill everyone.
That's what I could think of for now, what about you?
- The fact that punch lines are an action movie's only source of humour.
- Pretty much any kind of teen college comedy that inevitably falls into the spiral of sexual frustration and misunderstandings.
- Explosions and slow motion, followed by the most tragic music in the world to add a sense of tragedy, also in action movies.
- Though not overused, the stupid way that people explain to each other something that is already known in mysteries, just in case the audience missed it...making the characters look incredibly stupid.
That's it, off the top of my head.
I like slow motions^^
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.