AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 602 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114848)

james0246 2012-09-19 00:20

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 602 Discussion Thread
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

milan kyuubi 2012-09-19 01:38

Chapter is out...

It seams Obito survived by somehow using Kamui. Madara sure looks creepy. It seams Madara brainwashed Obito, since neither of them could leave that cave for who knows how long. I still don't think Obito would buy in that bullshit about this reality being hell. I just hope there is more to Obito becoming Tobi then simple Rin dieing. Also it's confirmed that Madara gave Nagato his eyes. It seams Tobi wasn't actually lying when he said Madara gave Nagato his rinnegan. But how did Madara knew Nagato is going to survive. Since for an example if Konan haven't found him, he would be dead. Also how did he expect Nagato to resurrect him, when Nagato knew nothing about this. It smells like a plot hole to me.

Arkard 2012-09-19 01:45

Gotta love how Obito is concerned that Madara wants him to "service" him in return for saving his life.:heh:

j0x 2012-09-19 01:45

that confirms it Zetsu (Harashima's artificial body) is the reason why Madara is alive for a lot of years and why Obito has a body

Kowai 2012-09-19 01:46

Kind of a crappy chapter... Not much was revealed.

I wonder how long until we can see what oro, sasuke, and co are up to.

prakash123 2012-09-19 01:49

I dont think obito used kamui to slip through.I think it's a sharingan space time tech.his sharingan has to be special.kamui is an ms tech.also i saw once oh naruto wiki that tobi uses spacetime and kamui.so we saw some bodies like zetsu and confirm obito has hashirama in him.but from what we see in this chapt the cause of obito/tobi's outcome has to be more than just a mere death of rin.

MAX_COLA_POWER! 2012-09-19 01:52

No one complain about the Uchihas here, you'll get bad reps from unknown conveniently hidden Uchiharem members. So what did we learn today?

1- A man who has lost half his body will crawl through heaven and hell just to go back to his crush in hopes of still getting laid.

2- Madara: This reality we live in is hell (if we translate to modern language) I'm just mad salty that my clan are all pansy-ass noob that betrayed me and that I lost to a wood style using scrub, so I rage quit.

I take back the comment I posted earlier about the Uchihas being bitter, especially when they're virgins. Itachi was the only cool one. If Obito's only reason really turns out to be because Rin died, I wonder how people will defend this when in the back of their head they know, it's not a very good reason?

Kafriel 2012-09-19 02:01

And so the story goes...I'm as confused as Madara when it comes to Obito not turning into steak sauce after being crushed by a huge rock.

Have the origins of the gedo mazo been stated anywhere?

Essenar 2012-09-19 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4358984)
Chapter is out...

Sigh.

It amazes me how much the term 'plot hole' gets thrown around here. It's abused really.

Where to start:
Spoiler:


I don't think it's that far fetched. This is a manga about ninjas with magic powers dude, not Real World or a Coen brothers movie.

j0x 2012-09-19 02:25

soon we will confirm that Rin's death is the reason why Obito became Tobi... still better love story than Twilight

milan kyuubi 2012-09-19 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essenar (Post 4359019)
Sigh.

It amazes me how much the term 'plot hole' gets thrown around here. It's abused really.

Madara giving Nagato his eyes. And them somehow expecting Nagato to revive him later on. When Nagato knew nothing of this. This is a plot hole. Madara didn't know Obito will show up in his hideout when he gave the eyes to Nagato.

Slick_rick 2012-09-19 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4359030)
Madara giving Nagato his eyes. And them somehow expecting Nagato to revive him later on. When Nagato knew nothing of this. This is a plot hole. Madara didn't know Obito will show up in his hideout when he gave the eyes to Nagato.

To be fair, none of those need be connected. Madara could have given Nagato to eyes for other reasons other than reviving him and that only come up later. I'm also pretty sure we have no definitive evidence that Nagato knew nothing about reviving Madara. He could have easily knew and chosen instead to revive the village. I think that was heavily implied by Tobi too on a few different occasions. Madara could have also logically have found other means besides Obito to carry out his plans, since he seems to have been carrying parts of it out already before Obito showed up.

I think most people just don't think through all the alternatives before saying plothole.

ranchan13 2012-09-19 02:42

The more I try to grasp Obitroll being Trollbi, the more I feel like I'm getting trolled to death by the writer. Unless this flashback runs a good 6-10 chapters, I doubt we'll ever get enough information on how Obito became Trollbi.
Sadly, a 6-10 chapter flashback might make me stop reading this manga completely. Damn you catch 22

Vladrave 2012-09-19 02:42

So far this is getting interesting for me. I want to find out how obito then become tobi or something and what happened to madara. This is at least getting my hopes back.

milan kyuubi 2012-09-19 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick_rick (Post 4359047)
To be fair, none of those need be connected. Madara could have given Nagato to eyes for other reasons other than reviving him and that only come up later. I'm also pretty sure we have no definitive evidence that Nagato knew nothing about reviving Madara. He could have easily knew and chosen instead to revive the village. I think that was heavily implied by Tobi too on a few different occasions. Madara could have also logically have found other means besides Obito to carry out his plans, since he seems to have been carrying parts of it out already before Obito showed up.

I think most people just don't think through all the alternatives before saying plothole.

It certainly possible. But Madara giving his eyes to Nagato was so Nagato could revive him later on. That's what Madara basically stated in previous chapter himself. It feels off to me that Madara would give his eyes to a child, and then expect the said child to revive him when the child has no idea of this. And Nagato believed Tobi to be Madara, so he certainly didn't know about the real Madara.

Tho we still don't know the full story, Kishi can easily fanwank this into something pretty good.

MysticNinjaJay 2012-09-19 03:00

People who are trashing the idea that Obito could "turn" because Rin died are overlooking one important point.....

The Uchiha are distrusted by the leaders of the Leaf Village because of the betrayl of Uchiha Madara. Obito is under the influence of the man who knows the full history of the Uchiha clan and their relationship with the Senju. A story that he told to Sasuke. This is more about Rin. I highly doubt a friend dying would make Obito go crazy like that. But if he was brain-washed in to believing that Madara's goal of Infinite Tsukiyomi could benefit mankind that would rationalize all of the evil things he did in Madara's name.

Rin's death could simply be the traumatic event that lead Obito to seeing Madara's
vision as the right direction for his life. Plus he is in a very vulnerable situation.

SeanQ 2012-09-19 03:07

Chicks...they are the cause of all evil - Obito.

Raph 2012-09-19 04:14

Essenar: Wow I like the content of your spoiler. Explicitly expalined Tobi's motives-to-be should make all doubters and haters think, if they can of course.

j0x: I don't disagree. I know people like different things, but seriously... Twilight? Silly story about girl having a periot :P I'm not hater BTW

Right now I really enjoy manga, awesome chapter

itachi-san314 2012-09-19 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! (Post 4358995)
If Obito's only reason really turns out to be because Rin died, I wonder how people will defend this when in the back of their head they know, it's not a very good reason?

ever heard of helen of troy? the face that launched 1,000 ships? or is homer also a bad writer? :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafriel (Post 4358999)
And so the story goes...I'm as confused as Madara when it comes to Obito not turning into steak sauce after being crushed by a huge rock.

kamui

Quote:

Have the origins of the gedo mazo been stated anywhere?
not yet, but soon

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4359030)
Madara giving Nagato his eyes. And them somehow expecting Nagato to revive him later on. When Nagato knew nothing of this. This is a plot hole. Madara didn't know Obito will show up in his hideout when he gave the eyes to Nagato.

'somehow' meaning waiting for an opportunity to manipulate someone else into making sure it happened? which is exactly what he did. i see no plot hole here. he didn't know obito specifically would show up, but he knew he could live long enough to find someone to do it for him. or maybe he just gave his rinnegan away hoping something like this would happen and it did. thats not a plot hole whether or not he can live eternally on hashirama's chakra

milan kyuubi 2012-09-19 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 4359131)
'somehow' meaning waiting for an opportunity to manipulate someone else into making sure it happened? which is exactly what he did. i see no plot hole here. he didn't know obito specifically would show up, but he knew he could live long enough to find someone to do it for him. or maybe he just gave his rinnegan away hoping something like this would happen and it did. thats not a plot hole whether or not he can live eternally on hashirama's chakra

But what in the meantime? Between giving his eyes to Nagato and waiting for someone to manipulate? Nagato could have easily been killed or starved to death. Madara's plan (with the info we know now, it could change in the future) was to give his eyes to Nagato. And then expected that Nagato will resurrect him. There are many flaws in this plan. And for someone who was praised as one of the best ninja ever. Madara sure let a lot of things things to a chance. He didn't know if Nagato will survive in a war torn land. He didn't know if he will unlock rinnegan. He didn't know what kind of a person he will turn out to be. He didn't know if Nagato will resurrect him when he gave his eyes to Nagato. This is the same as it's with Minato. Madara gave his eyes and knew it will go how he wanted just because. The same way Minato knew Naruto will be the savior, just because.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.