AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Chuunibyou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Chuunibyou - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115913)

Kairin 2012-10-30 17:57

Chuunibyou - Requests for new threads

Since the Chuunibyou forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chuunibyou thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

ultimatemegax 2012-10-31 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairin (Post 4419349)
Since the Chuunibyou forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chuunibyou thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

This isn't a request for a thread now, but would it be possible to have the new episode threads posted by 16:00 JST Mondays? That's when the preview video goes up for the next episode. I'd like to post the episode preview translations/production sketch translations in those threads instead of the general thread. It could focus discussion/speculation in the proper thread rather than a spoiler/speculation thread too. Thank you for considering this.

Utsuro no Hako 2012-10-31 09:03

How about "True Confessions of Chuunibyou" where people can talk about their own real life chuunibyou experiences.

risingstar3110 2012-10-31 09:56

Do we need a thread to discuss all "Lite" episodes? Or do we discuss Lite 5 at Ep 4 thread?

ronelm2000 2012-10-31 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by risingstar3110 (Post 4420176)
Do we need a thread to discuss all "Lite" episodes? Or do we discuss Lite 5 at Ep 4 thread?

I personally think the former is preferred, since Ep 4 discussion should be limited to Ep 4 only, right?

CrowKenobi 2012-10-31 10:45

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite Web Episode Discussion thread created! :D

Hyper 2012-11-01 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako (Post 4420101)
How about "True Confessions of Chuunibyou" where people can talk about their own real life chuunibyou experiences.

Second this. Come on people, fess up! I already did and will have more to share. :D

Edit: I suggest the title to be something like "Chuunibyou confession section" though.

Skane 2012-11-01 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper (Post 4421090)
Second this. Come on people, fess up! I already did and will have more to share. :D

Edit: I suggest the title to be something like "Chuunibyou confession section" though.

Confessing on the Internet is like sowing seeds of future blackmail and "Why The Hell Was I That Stupid?!" moments.

:heh:

Hyper 2012-11-01 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skane (Post 4421093)
Confessing on the Internet is like sowing seeds of future blackmail and "Why The Hell Was I That Stupid?!" moments.

On the other hand, as long as you don't blow up your cover like Nibutani, it doesn't matter!

But on serious note, we're talking about "confession" here, so I would assume that you can enjoy talking about it if only you passed Yuuta and Nibutani's I-want-to-hit-my-old-self head-banging phase and look back at them as a truely fun time. Heck, like I said, I still secretly doing some of those!

ultimatemegax 2012-11-04 15:23

Can we get a spoilers/speculation (anime only) thread? The titles for episodes 6-8 were leaked and I think that would be an appropriate thread to put them in. It'd also allow for future speculation.

CrowKenobi 2012-11-04 15:44

Chuunibyou - Spoilers & Speculation (anime only) thread created! :D

ronelm2000 2012-11-06 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skane (Post 4421093)

Ppl can't use whatever-you-confessed as Blackmail when it's already been publicized. :heh:

ultimatemegax 2012-12-18 10:49

Would it be possible to make a thread to discuss the DEPTH OF FIELD bonus footage? I think we'll have a few people wanting to talk about it having seen a few screencaps.

CrowKenobi 2012-12-18 14:11

I have no problem with that, just post an appropriate opening post here and I'll make the thread. :)

bhl88 2013-01-12 05:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronelm2000 (Post 4428030)
Ppl can't use whatever-you-confessed as Blackmail when it's already been publicized. :heh:

And one still remains anon with it. I remembered doing half the stuff (without the complicated stuff).

bastek66 2013-06-18 11:30

Maybe thread for OVA/Episode 13? Raws are out.

Pablete 2014-03-12 17:50

Erm... episode 10 thread?

The Green One 2014-03-19 19:58

Need Ren episode 11 thread.