AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Psycho-Pass (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Psycho-Pass - Q & A (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115920)

Kairin 2012-10-30 18:00

Psycho-Pass - Q & A

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Psycho-Pass anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about Psyho-Pass which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

Quadratic 2012-11-02 05:41

Some there's a couple of sentences in the ED when it shows Kagari and Kunizuka.
Anyone able to read the missing words?
Quote:

entire planet from the most isolated islands to the Antarctic continent linked by a complex quantum network and a cloud-array of small autonomous environment-based gene

[...?] providing an unending supply of power, humanity for the first time in its history [...?] [...?] in a literal paradise
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Terizent 2012-11-02 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quadratic (Post 4422793)
Some there's a couple of sentences in the ED when it shows Kagari and Kunizuka.
Anyone able to read the missing words?

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

This is the best I can do, the last few parts are overlaid on their suits.

Quote:

entire planet from the most isolated islands to the Antarctic continent linked by a complex quantum network and a cloud-array of small autonomous environment-based gene[rators] providing an unending supply of power, humanity for the first time in its history [...?] [...?] in a literal paradise
This is very interesting.

Dark Wing 2012-11-02 15:31

Could this be a description of the city, country, or world in which psycho-pass takes place in?

Quadratic 2012-11-02 17:36

Ah, yes it should be one sentence (damn that line break for tricking me! :heh:), thanks Terizent.
Anyway, I think I got the last two words (with the help of Google) courtesy of this person: http://shirtlessly.tumblr.com/tagged/psycho-pass

Quote:

entire planet from the most isolated islands to the Antarctic continent linked by a complex quantum network and a cloud-array of small autonomous environment-based generators providing an unending supply of power, humanity for the first time in its history set foot in a literal paradise
Let the speculations begin (in the other thread, of course).

Terizent 2012-11-10 10:53

Question: Are we allowed to post information from magazine scans? Because I don't think that love profiles/blood types would really count as a spoiler, and would never really come up in the actual anime.

Dark Wing 2012-11-10 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terizent (Post 4433606)
Question: Are we allowed to post information from magazine scans? Because I don't think that love profiles/blood types would really count as a spoiler, and would never really come up in the actual anime.

I don't think it would count as spoilers because that information has nothing to do with the plot of future episodes.

Edit: looks like someone figured out where that quote in the ending credits came from.

http://keikakudoori.wordpress.com/20...ka-no-monshou/

vansonbee 2013-02-04 16:02

This series is good atm?

Any similarity to other series out there?

The heroine has a personality or quiet type?

vansonbee 2013-03-02 14:11

Just saw episode 1...

Spoiler:

Quadratic 2013-03-03 04:14

Yes, this show is dark.
Spoiler for Episode 1 response:

bhl88 2013-04-16 13:16

What's the demographics of this series? Is it mostly female?

MisaoFan 2013-04-18 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 4639602)
What's the demographics of this series? Is it mostly female?

I think it's primarily targeted for the older, young adult men, but the female audience also enjoys the show thanks to its superb character designs by Akira Amano (and I'm one of them :D). The manga adaptation on the other hand, was published in Jump Square, a shounen manga magazine targeted to late male teens.

bhl88 2013-04-18 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4641697)
I think it's primarily targeted for the older, young adult men, but the female audience also enjoys the show thanks to its superb character designs by Akira Amano (and I'm one of them :D). The manga adaptation on the other hand, was published in Jump Square, a shounen manga magazine targeted to late male teens.

XD I was thinking it was female dominated.... Thanks to the number of guys they can put in BL situations...

Randamu 2013-04-26 13:36

Can someone list Shogo's Freud quotes?