AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sakurasou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sakurasou - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116147)

Kairin 2012-11-11 03:38

Sakurasou - Requests for new threads

Since the Sakurasou forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Sakurasou thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-20 06:43

Requesting for a [Favorite Quotes] thread :)

Because really, half the fun of this series comes when the characters say the darndest things :D

Pellissier 2012-11-20 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4445146)
Requesting for a [Favorite Quotes] thread :)

I agree that the shows does have its golden moments, when it comes to crazy dialogues. Thread created. :)

U. N. Owen 2012-11-23 20:11

I'm curious if other viewers are concerned with the title, and how it may be turning off people before they even give the Anime a chance.

So, uh... A [Do you find the title to be detrimental to the series] thread? Perhaps worded a bit more neatly... Compact.

bastek66 2012-11-23 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by U. N. Owen (Post 4448919)
I'm curious if other viewers are concerned with the title, and how it may be turning off people before they even give the Anime a chance.

So, uh... A [Do you find the title to be detrimental to the series] thread? Perhaps worded a bit more neatly... Compact.

I don't think anyone here is bothered by title. We aren't ANN (which had butthurt about it).

U. N. Owen 2012-11-23 23:39

In that case, I am highly pleased to see that the people here are more open minded (aka don't get butthurt so easily)

AP24 2012-11-28 06:50

How about a [Light Novel and Anime Comparisons]?

It helps to know which episodes are adapted from the LN and which are not.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-28 07:25

Considering less than a handful of people here read the Light Novel... The LN thread or the Speculation thread might suffice...

Shinji103 2013-02-13 10:39

No thread for the PSP/PS Vita game that comes out tomorrow/today? Blasphemy!

Pellissier 2013-02-13 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 4552892)

Can you please make a post containing some basic info about the game, so that I'll make it as opening post of the new thread?

Shinji103 2013-02-14 03:07

It's a visual novel released for both the PSP and Vita, where the player plays as Sorata and I would bet is a multi-ending game where you get together with a heroine (or whatever other whacky endings they come up with) like Ore no Imouto and Toradora.

Pellissier 2013-02-14 05:38

Thread created

Powerofzero 2013-08-16 19:45

Can a thread be made with the information regarding a chance of season 2? Content left, Sales, and anything that would either increase or decrease the chances of them making a second season.

CrowKenobi 2013-08-16 19:50

The general discussion thread would be the best place for that since a season 2 thread would only be created for an officially confirmed season 2.

Haiprbim 2013-08-19 13:47

Hello.

I would like to request a creation of a thread Sakurasou - Characters Discussion - The Kanda Family.

Currently, we do not have any Character Discussion threads for either Kanda Yuuko (Sorata's sister), Kanda Akiko (Sorata's mother), nor Kanda (Sorata's father).
Since none of these characters were that important in the whole series, I would sum them all up in one Character Discussion thread.

Now, if it is not a bother, I wrote the starting post of the thread:

Spoiler for The Opening Post: