AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sakurasou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sakurasou - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116149)

monir 2012-11-11 03:44

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Sakurasou here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

This also includes links to YouTube videos NOT uploaded by the original artist.

tsunade666 2012-11-15 20:57

when is the release of op and ed?

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-15 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 4439919)
when is the release of op and ed?

Both on the 21st of this month, which is next week Wednesday.

Konakaga 2012-11-18 20:37

Just heard the full version of the OP, and I really love it :love:, and the alternative "white version" B track has an interesting feel to it with the bell and alternative instrument usage, I like it too :).

grylsyjaeger 2012-11-19 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 4443534)
Just heard the full version of the OP, and I really love it :love:, and the alternative "white version" B track has an interesting feel to it with the bell and alternative instrument usage, I like it too :).

Oh... Jelly!

Love the OP of Sakurasou so I'll be hanging out for the release.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-19 08:17

Well, we're not allow to post youtube videos not uploaded by the original artist... All I can say that a LQ version of the actual Full song (not a loop) is currently available somewhere out there.

Though if you ask me, there's no harm is waiting 2 more days for the single to be release... ;)

blakstealth 2012-11-19 16:30

Absolutely love the full OP. Gonna bump to it in the car tomorrow. :D

edit: Forgot to mention the WHITE version. That's pimpin too. Gotta appreciate the album for catering to the caucasian fans too. :P

FlareKnight 2012-11-19 16:56

Yeah, I have to say the full OP is great. Certainly my favorite OP song of this season.

bastek66 2012-11-19 17:01

Full ED is even better.

FlareKnight 2012-11-19 21:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastek66 (Post 4444568)
Full ED is even better.

I don't know, that's a very tough call to make. Both the Full OP and Full ED are really good. Really just gives this series pure quality from start to finish. But, think I like the Full OP just a bit more overall.

blackwhite67 2012-11-20 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4444134)
Well, we're not allow to post youtube videos not uploaded by the original artist... All I can say that a LQ version of the actual Full song (not a loop) is currently available somewhere out there.

Though if you ask me, there's no harm is waiting 2 more days for the single to be release... ;)

Actually you can put the link in a phrase. Like edit by Mod: link removed

You can find it with a pretty generic google search.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-20 19:47

^
Erm, are you sure that's wise? The very first post seem to be very clear about it :uhoh:

tsunade666 2012-12-02 03:31

has someone knew the lyrics for both the op and ed? lyrics for it and a translation. The site I'm frequent with doesn't have it which is weird since it's already released and a its a great song.

Khu 2012-12-08 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakstealth (Post 4444547)
edit: Forgot to mention the WHITE version. That's pimpin too. Gotta appreciate the album for catering to the caucasian fans too. :P

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

Sorry, just needed to point it out :>

Coldlight 2012-12-08 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastek66 (Post 4444568)
Full ED is even better.

Loving that Full ED. DAYS of DASH just found for itself a good place on my playlist. :)

Somnus 2012-12-15 13:16

Just listened to both (I can't believe it took me this long!).

The full OP is good, but DAT FULL ED!

I've been waiting for it since the show started, and it did not disappoint.

Mura 2012-12-18 18:56

I must agree, the ED blew me away. Its so good its scary.

totoum 2012-12-25 01:24

Say goodbye to DAYS of DASH (as well as the OP)

We're getting new OP and ED for the 2nd cour!

The good news is that the singer of DAYS of DASH will sing the new OP, the new EDr will be sung by a new singer named Asuka.

Konakaga 2012-12-25 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 4488550)
Say goodbye to DAYS of DASH (as well as the OP)

We're getting new OP and ED for the 2nd cour!

The good news is that the singer of DAYS of DASH will sing the new OP, the new EDr will be sung by a new singer named Asuka.

Aw I was hoping for a new song by the trio or Aoyoma/Shiina Solo song for one of the new OP/EDs, but another song by Suzuki is good I suppose :heh:.

totoum 2012-12-25 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konakaga (Post 4488970)
Aw I was hoping for a new song by the trio or Aoyoma/Shiina Solo song for one of the new OP/EDs, but another song by Suzuki is good I suppose :heh:.

Well here she is presenting,in an epic reindeer cosplay, the new OP (there's a short preview at the end):

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Here's the presentation of the new ED:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
I'm liking both and am curious as to see what sort of visuals they'll use for them.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.