Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episodes 1-5 Discussion
Welcome to the discussion thread for Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
, Episodes 1-5
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
- Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
- Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a useful title!
- Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Latecomer here, just watched Episode 1. I love the visuals and build-up- even with such a wacky cast of characters nothing really feels out of place. Overall, an impressive first episode.
Just started watching this series, on episode 4 at the moment and I'm loving it so far. I remember times when I felt like Sorata. It seemed like everyone around me was good at something and striving towards it while I was wondering around aimlessly. But like him, I'm glad I found my way and the world doesn't seem as boring anymore ^^
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:15.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.