AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Squad Zero general discussion thread... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116233)

sayde 2012-11-14 16:00

Squad Zero general discussion thread...
 
Hello everyone! In light of recent developments in the manga and after many years of waiting, it brings me great joy to finally post this thread now that there's a lot we can start to talk about. So as the name of this thread implies, please direct your thoughts, speculations, theories, and pretty much any and all discussion (that mostly concerns the Royal Guard) here.

Enjoy the discussion folks!
__________________________________________________ _______________
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/xsaydex/RGS0.jpg

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 16:23

already my favorite is that I love right now, Soi fon adult version hihihi combat power level then I trust they are all super strong regardless of their appearance, so they are captains bankai so I eager to see their bankai!

Bassoonicmayhem 2012-11-14 17:20

I know that they just arrived and we haven't seen what they are capable of, so I'll leave most of my doubt and disappointment for later chapters. I know that these characters could be great but I have a feeling that they'll be OP at first, take down a ton of bad guys and then get totally destroyed like Yamamoto did. But, and this is a big but, I'll hold back just a little bit of my cynicism to see if they actually become relevant characters. Though, in all likelihood, they are here just to teach Ichigo how to put his sword back together (training session part 1) before he learns more about his Quincy powers (training session part 2)--or vice versa.

On to the topic at hand, am I the only one that thinks the guy in the middle looks like Wooly Willy? I just got waves of nostalgia when I saw him and at first I couldn't put my finger on it. I figured it out this morning. As of now, I can't say which one will end up being my favorite. They all have pretty lack luster appearances, besides the Soi Fon lookalike. I don't want goofballs that turn out to be genuine powerful (only to get obliterated later). Zero Squad should look intimidating from start to finish, or at least, something serious. And I know I shouldn't expect much. I mean, I didn't even expect Kubo to have the Zero Squad show up in the manga, EVER. :frustrated:

Sigh, but anyway, I've pegged the chubby chick as a badass healer. The Ikkaku looking guy will be like Ikkaku. The guy in the middle will be the leader with a 'Believe it!" attitude. The Soi Fon lookalike could actually be apart of Soi Fon's family (BUT twenty bucks says Kubo has forgotten Soi Fon's history). Last guy is comic relief, who (of course), turns out to be a badass. I wonder how much of this I get right. :eyespin:

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem (Post 4438677)
Sigh, but anyway, I've pegged the chubby chick as a badass healer. The Ikkaku looking guy will be like Ikkaku. The guy in the middle will be the leader with a 'Believe it!" attitude. The Soi Fon lookalike could actually be apart of Soi Fon's family (BUT twenty bucks says Kubo has forgotten Soi Fon's history). Last guy is comic relief, who (of course), turns out to be a badass. I wonder how much of this I get right. :eyespin:

it would be too good captain is that the "family" Soi Fon, or they simply have a link even small, I think this is the case or whether there is nothing at all
:rolleyes: brief or it's just a big coincidental

Bassoonicmayhem 2012-11-14 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan (Post 4438690)
it would be too good captain is that the "family" Soi Fon, or they simply have a link even small, I think this is the case or whether there is nothing at all
:rolleyes: brief or it's just a big coincidental

We've seen coincidences in this manga before that make little to no sense, why would having a family member who ended up being a Zero Squad member be such a big deal? Soi Fon's family has the background. It has been established. Long ago, but established. I wouldn't find it that coincidental, but actually a bit surprising and actually nice, if it were Soi Fon's mom or aunt. To me, it would be more than a new character but an extension of an old character. That also explains how and why the old character acts they way the do, besides what has been established in the past. I know it probably won't happen, but to me it would be nice and could actually make sense.

RRW 2012-11-14 18:06

I have no problem with their goofy, "outdated" appearance. actually it kinda fitting consider they probably never go outside for 100 years

Anyway like a said before. while Squad zero busy attacking veinderich. Aizen will attack soul king. it's part of his grand scheme

Casshern 2012-11-14 18:31

Zangief :rolleyes:

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem (Post 4438724)
We've seen coincidences in this manga before that make little to no sense, why would having a family member who ended up being a Zero Squad member be such a big deal? Soi Fon's family has the background. It has been established. Long ago, but established. I wouldn't find it that coincidental, but actually a bit surprising and actually nice, if it were Soi Fon's mom or aunt. To me, it would be more than a new character but an extension of an old character. That also explains how and why the old character acts they way the do, besides what has been established in the past. I know it probably won't happen, but to me it would be nice and could actually make sense.

Yes there is a good chance that it is not the case but it is hoped that after the way I like to say it should not be too reached a conclusion just because of a resemblance although personally I would there is a link between them is that what, then if Hikifune then I think everything we have said is false, I think ...

sayde 2012-11-14 19:28

I'm currently curious about the facial expressions of these guys. Because despite the fact that the Seireitei's in ruins and despite the fact that the Captain Commander just died, these 5 don't exactly look upset. In fact, a couple of them couldn't look happier. lol

So who thinks they'll be greeting our main protagonist with either anger or praise? And who wants to predict which of these 5 members was initially apart of Yamamoto's murderous goon squad?

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4438807)
I'm currently curious about the facial expressions of these guys. Because despite the fact that the Seireitei's in ruins and despite the fact that the Captain Commander just died, these 5 don't exactly look upset. In fact, a couple of them couldn't look happier. lol

So who thinks they'll be greeting our main protagonist with either anger or praise? And who wants to predict which of these 5 members was initially apart of Yamamoto's murderous goon squad?

their job is to protect the king, everything about the soul society it is the job of the Gotei 13, then it will be fairly remote but with Ichigo after will be nicer to him, then the state the soul society division 0 will be "bad" to the captains of the Gotei 13 or not have seen ... :rolleyes:

Bassoonicmayhem 2012-11-14 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan (Post 4438800)
Yes there is a good chance that it is not the case but it is hoped that after the way I like to say it should not be too reached a conclusion just because of a resemblance although personally I would there is a link between them is that what, then if Hikifune then I think everything we have said is false, I think ...

I didn't mean to mislead as if I were under the impression this would be a 100% hint that Soi Fon and the Soi Fon lookalike were related. If I did that for every character that had a similar appearance, I would have had to call out about three or four Aizen lookalikes and claim them kin to the real Aizen. I just think it would be nifty that two characters who lookalike and will most likely come from similar backgrounds just end up family. (It's usually the characters that don't lookalike that are siblings or parents.)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayde (Post 4438807)
I'm currently curious about the facial expressions of these guys. Because despite the fact that the Seireitei's in ruins and despite the fact that the Captain Commander just died, these 5 don't exactly look upset. In fact, a couple of them couldn't look happier. lol

To me the smiles were a little, abrupt. But maybe they are just happy to be back in Soul Society? But I can see where you're coming from. Two look somewhat annoyed while the other three couldn't be happier. I know Kubo likes to display goofballs, but with what has happened, maybe they could have toned down their elation?
Quote:

So who thinks they'll be greeting our main protagonist with either anger or praise? And who wants to predict which of these 5 members was initially apart of Yamamoto's murderous goon squad?
I think they will greet Ichigo with praise, especially the Wooly Willy man. The two that may give him grief would be the only ones not shown smiling (so Soi Fon lookalike and Ikkaku-ish lookalike). The other three are bound to be nice to him.

I kind of have a feeling that Wooly Willy will be apart of the Yamamoto's old murderous squad. If not him, the fellow with the stick in his mouth. Though I'm kind of curious if any of them will actually be apart of that old regime or if Kubo will make them something completely different.

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem (Post 4438971)
I didn't mean to mislead as if I were under the impression this would be a 100% hint that Soi Fon and the Soi Fon lookalike were related. If I did that for every character that had a similar appearance, I would have had to call out about three or four Aizen lookalikes and claim them kin to the real Aizen. I just think it would be nifty that two characters who lookalike and will most likely come from similar backgrounds just end up family. (It's usually the characters that don't lookalike that are siblings or parents.)

When Kubo said that Ichigo and Kaien would be linked (probably family connection) everything is possible now so it's not as serious thought has to do with another, now the thing that Kubo can troll us that there is none of two women is Hikifune (but I doubt it would not be unlikely hahaha)
:heh:

but this woman is Hikifune or not it has a connection with Soifon or not no matter she did look beautiful and powerful :eyespin: :love:

Bassoonicmayhem 2012-11-14 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan (Post 4438990)
but this woman is Hikifune or not it has a connection with Soifon or not no matter she did look beautiful and powerful :eyespin: :love:

I had to look up Hikifune again (because it's been so long since I've read the manga where her character is mentioned) and what makes you so sure it's not the voluptuous woman? Why can't Hiyori's mother figure be... not the obvious choice? :heh: Now realizing this information, yeah, she will most likely be Hikifune, but there is always that 20% chance that it will be the cheerful chick! :p

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem (Post 4438998)
I had to look up Hikifune again (because it's been so long since I've read the manga where her character is mentioned) and what makes you so sure it's not the voluptuous woman? Why can't Hiyori's mother figure be... not the obvious choice? :heh: Now realizing this information, yeah, she will most likely be Hikifune, but there is always that 20% chance that it will be the cheerful chick! :p

hey I also thought that the woman had left the head of a "mom cake" loving and kind, I can imagine Hiyori in his arms like a girl with her ​​mother ... :heh: I see very well be cuddly and kiss on the cheek, leaving traces of lipstick haha

sayde 2012-11-14 23:18

I'm personally hoping the cheerful looking chick turns out to be Ms. Hikifune.

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-14 23:38

In any case, let's talk about the last guy that makes me think of Love ... I would not be surprised that the two really know and that he was a former captain of the division or Love was at the time you thought what?

MihawkXGP 2012-11-15 07:23

I'm in love with the hot 1 already. Mmm.
I like their designs. Unconvential, and not what 1 would expect.

Mr. DJ 2012-11-15 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casshern (Post 4438762)
Zangief :rolleyes:

a mix of Zangief and Chang Koehan :D

http://fenixware.net/fab/images/char...g1_kof-497.png

itachi-san314 2012-11-15 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. DJ (Post 4439438)
a mix of Zangief and Chang Koehan :D

http://fenixware.net/fab/images/char...g1_kof-497.png

lol and the guy second from the left looks to be sporting ryunosuke's hairstyle...

http://www.absoluteanime.com/shaman_king/rio.jpg

Chiaki_chan 2012-11-15 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. DJ (Post 4439438)
a mix of Zangief and Chang Koehan :D

http://fenixware.net/fab/images/char...g1_kof-497.png

:twitch: yeah :heh: too similar it would be a troll if the character Kubo used a large rounding like Omaeda
:heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.