AnimeSuki Forum (
-   Fan Creations (
-   -   DrawingAesthetic's Art (

DrawingAesthetics 2012-12-13 10:23

KIRITO DRAWING [Sword Art Online]
Hi, I just finished my Kirito drawing video 1 day ago--->
More drawings anime,manga,portraits will come on my youtube channel DrawingAesthetics ,thanks a lot for watching and Merry Christmas Sword art online!

DrawingAesthetics 2012-12-13 10:52

DrawingAesthetic's Art
Ok hi everyone, I'm new here...I'm just an ordinary guy who likes to draw,lately I started an youtube channel also,DrawingAesthetics more cool stuffs will be there too, these are my drawings so far :

Thanks for watching .:eyespin:

ps. if I put [IMG] codes, my drawings disappears.

Vexx 2012-12-13 15:51

Look at the examples of other posts for image codes (reply to someone's post and then punch that little A/A button on the upper right of the edit window bar).

Example pic tagged ...

Here's one of yours: ah interesting... something is gummed up with your source server?
Yeah, using the http directly is no dice -- then I noticed the tiny "show codes" under each pic ... trying those now.

I finally got it to work by just dropping in the Thumbnail #1 code fragment they supplied raw (without using this forum's image inserter).

Anyway, very interesting sketches -- not everyone is "beautiful" but they have realistic vibes even when they're artistically distorted.

DrawingAesthetics 2012-12-14 18:19

Thanks a lot for helping me out bro, and yea there are like old and new drawings mixed together...more drawings :

I'll post more new drawings, soon.

ps.srsly the rezolution is very drawings are kinda small on paper...anyways.

LeoXiao 2012-12-15 02:11

I like your art, especially the realistic people sketches. Keep it up!

NoemiChan 2012-12-15 02:22

Wow, are those by pencil or charcoal? Anyway, you really are good in the medium you are using!

DrawingAesthetics 2012-12-15 06:42

LeoXiao Glad u like them ^_^

GenjiChan Yeah, there are all made by pencil.

I'll just post the other ones left, and after that I'll put only 1 new drawing per post.

This one I used for contest drawing...and I lost.

So sad that I didn't have the patience, to finish this.