AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Valvrave the Liberator (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Valvrave the Liberator - General Anime Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116752)

Jetzero Infinity 2012-12-13 13:24

Valvrave the Liberator - General Anime Discussion
 
Original mecha anime from Sunrise coming in April

http://cdn03.animenewsnetwork.com/th...19/main-23.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=z3vzEK4gcT0

duckroll 2012-12-13 13:32

Official site: http://www.valvrave.com/

Larger key visual:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Jetzero Infinity 2012-12-13 13:34

Hmm...it seems this one is airing on MBS as well. Guess this means either this or Attack on Titan is the Nichigou show. It's probably Titan but I guess we'll have to wait and see for confirmation.

MisaoFan 2012-12-13 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity (Post 4473500)
Hmm...it seems this one is airing on MBS as well. Guess this means either this or Attack on Titan is the Nichigou show. It's probably Titan but I guess we'll have to wait and see for confirmation.

I'm hoping the plot to be similar to Asura Cryin' of some sort.

articuzwolf 2012-12-13 13:44

T&B successor by Sunrise

Kyojin, Urobutcher Anime, Devil Survivor and now this?

Spring will be a lot of FUN

duckroll 2012-12-13 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity (Post 4473500)
Hmm...it seems this one is airing on MBS as well. Guess this means either this or Attack on Titan is the Nichigou show. It's probably Titan but I guess we'll have to wait and see for confirmation.

The teaser aired after Zetsuen no Tempest. This is the second Animeism show in April along with Devil Survivor 2.

Jetzero Infinity 2012-12-13 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckroll (Post 4473523)
The teaser aired after Zetsuen no Tempest. This is the second Animeism show in April along with Devil Survivor 2.

Good to know. All the MBS shows really seem to be coming out of the gate quickly...

tsunade666 2012-12-13 14:26

there had been lots of mecha lately and this is another one.

Mura 2012-12-13 14:30

I was hoping to see Binbougami 2 or Horizon 3 from Sunrise but this will have to do I suppose. I'll probably enjoy this anyway.

Kaisos Erranon 2012-12-13 14:30

CGI, huh? I can see a lot of people not being very happy about that.

SolarAquarion 2012-12-13 14:35

I for one welcome more good mecha anime.

Suzuku 2012-12-13 16:38

New Sunrise mecha anime, Oreimo S2, Kyojin, possibly Railgun S2. Spring is looking good.

ingram1106 2012-12-13 19:53

Wow The robot look so cool
I am looking forward to this robot anime.

Terrestrial Dream 2012-12-13 20:29

I will be looking out for this. I felt that recent mech anime has been lackluster, so I want this to be good.

Nachtwandler 2012-12-14 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 4473660)
New Sunrise mecha anime, Oreimo S2, Kyojin, possibly Railgun S2. Spring is looking good.

J.C.Staff definitely will air Railgun 2 in Autumn. Raildex and Shana always were autumn shows and some other major J.C. Staff works too.

NoemiChan 2012-12-14 01:00

The image above looks like a Gundam....

sky black swordman 2012-12-14 03:54

^ Yeah it kinda does.

Well I will look into this when more information comes out.:)

Westlo 2012-12-14 03:59

Hopefully this has some good staff attached to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 4473546)
CGI, huh? I can see a lot of people not being very happy about that.

Meh it's not like we would expect anything different these days... sonce hand drawn mecha will go the way of handdrawn cars and animators will no longer know how to do it. (And CGI background people will take over and Idolmaster will be the last anime to feature non cgi dance scenes)

MisaoFan 2012-12-14 05:47

Just rewatched the PV, and it seems Aniplex will most likely produce this new show, accompanied by a delectable piece of Shiro Sagisu's music.

Kaisos Erranon 2012-12-14 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westlo (Post 4474298)
Meh it's not like we would expect anything different these days... sonce hand drawn mecha will go the way of handdrawn cars and animators will no longer know how to do it.

No problem with losing handdrawn cars, those have been the bane of poor animators for generations.
Mecha are different though, they're expected to do more.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.