AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Boku wa Tomodachi... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117376)

monir 2013-01-17 00:15

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Miraluka 2013-01-17 12:54

- Rika's change and her trying hard is so cute until she returned to her usal self.
- Yaranaika guy sure is popular :heh: .
- Finally we get to see Kate and wow, the anime really managed to make her look beautiful, even more than Sena if she had different clothing and not the nun robe, btw, there was a lot of legs service.
- The end card is so full of cuteness :D.

Kanon 2013-01-17 18:29

I have to say Rika looks a lot better without her glasses. I approve of this change, and so does Kodaka. Too bad she's still the same pervert inside, not that I mind (on the contrary :p )

The infamous Kate is finally here. I could tell right away from her design that she was Maria's sister, so no surprises there. She left a rather good impression on me... up until that fart. Definitely not a classy nun :heh:

The homo game movie was very funny (that Yaranaika parody :heh:). It actually seemed like a show I would enjoy, yaoi notwithstanding. It's full of manliness.

End card was the best part of the episode because it's the only one featuring Kobato.

Pen3 2013-01-17 18:52

Next episode looks great too with more Kobato/Maria.

frivolity 2013-01-17 19:29

Lol Kuso Miso Technique!! It was missing the famous, "Uho! ii otoko!" line though.

SilverSyko 2013-01-17 20:17

Oh a new character. Color me surprised. Kate isn't a very elegant nun though with all that blatant expulsion of bodily gases. Though I suppose that may be a turn-on for some guys. :heh:

As for the argument between Yozora and Sena at the beginning, if you ask me it's a little unfair for Sena. Comparing the censored all-ages version movie adaptation of a yaoi VN to an adult male-marketed eroge doesn't seem all that reasonable. Poor Yozora falling into that yaoi trap though.

And Sena calling Yozora creepy at the end for talking to herself. Look who's talking missy. :heh:

ars89 2013-01-17 21:01

Lol Kate was good until her last scene. Figures she would be Maria's sister. Rika does indeed look beter without the glasses. Oh man that movie was too much, but it worked on Yozora.

ion475 2013-01-17 21:27

Well...

1. The appearance of Kyubey Kate. Of course, she's 残念 like the rest of the crew...
2. Beginning of Rika x Kodaka <- I wish...Rika do look hot without glasses.
3. Yozora...I do wonder at times when did she and Rika get this close. Beware, Niku, you have competition.
4. 俺の妹達がこんなに可愛い indeed.
5. Speaking of imouto, the only "appearance" of Kobato is being a lookalike in Niku's eroge. At least she'll appear a LOT more next episode.
6. Vol. 4 comes to an end next episode. Still don't see how they can fit Yusa Aoi and Hinata in, though, with only 12 episodes.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-17 21:40

You know, I wonder how many people actually expected to watch a male homo clip in this of all series :p ?


Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4516767)
As for the argument between Yozora and Sena at the beginning, if you ask me it's a little unfair for Sena. Comparing the censored all-ages version movie adaptation of a yaoi VN to an adult male-marketed eroge doesn't seem all that reasonable.

Except that's what Sena was playing all this time and wanted Yozora to acknowledge it :heh:

SilverSyko 2013-01-17 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4516872)
Except that's what Sena was playing all this time and wanted Yozora to acknowledge it :heh:

You're probably being sarcastic here. But in the case that you aren't; I dunno if we're watching the same show, cause whatever eroge Sena was playing with the incredibly suspicious Kobato look-alike, it's not anything like the movie they all just watched.

Azuma Denton 2013-01-17 22:58

Rika sure do look so nice with her new hairstyle... :3

And Yozora seems seeing a new light in that homoge club. :heh:


@chaos2frozen
We all knew that Sena wants Yozora to acknowledge her as a friend... :heh:

D-KLAC 2013-01-17 23:00

we had rika with no glasses show everyone a video which was "GAH" make yozora like it so much & also make meat say something from a game got a kobato lookalike on it.

then kodaka meet nun kate who was drinknig had bit her "doing" with maria of sorts give ok for them helping maria yet a bit ha ha on it all.

finally got kodaka & yozura had compare answers til meat arrive in same way as usual days goes on.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-17 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4516945)
You're probably being sarcastic here. But in the case that you aren't; I dunno if we're watching the same show, cause whatever eroge Sena was playing with the incredibly suspicious Kobato look-alike, it's not anything like the movie they all just watched.

But that's the point; Sena brought up the question of why Yozora accepted Rika's homo film while dismissing her eroge as simply perverted stuff.

Sena was the one who had started the comparison first by putting her game on the same level as that film.

SilverSyko 2013-01-17 23:47

Ah yes, I suppose she did instigate the argument didn't she. I gotcha.

It's still pretty unfair if you ask me though considering the film was an all-ages edit. I imagine Yozora couldn't read aloud a sex scene either since she's apparently way more sensitive about it than Sena is.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-17 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4517030)
Ah yes, I suppose she did instigate the argument didn't she.

It's still pretty unfair if you ask me though considering the film was an all-ages edit. I imagine Yozora couldn't read aloud a sex scene either since she's apparently way more sensitive about it than Sena is.

Hence the reason why she does not accept Sena's eroge as 'art'.

SilverSyko 2013-01-18 00:00

Yeah I wouldn't either. I find those scenes rather disgusting. :uhoh:

Yozora had the advantage from the moment Sena began to compare the two. So it was an unfair argument.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-18 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4517040)
Yeah I wouldn't either. I find those scenes rather disgusting. :uhoh:

Was it? I thought it was nicely done :nod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSyko (Post 4517040)
Yozora had the advantage from the moment Sena began to compare the two. So it was an unfair argument.

I'll call it a bad comparison rather than anything unfair.

SilverSyko 2013-01-18 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4517053)
Was it? I thought it was nicely done :nod:

If you say so. Whatever one would consider a quality sex scene I'd probably find disgusting anyway. I mean that in a more gross-out sense BTW.

Quote:

I'll call it a bad comparison rather than anything unfair.
It was that too sure, but the quoting thing kind of raised it up to an "unfair" level to directly humiliate her.

Sumeragi 2013-01-18 00:12

*Looks around*

So, seems like I should start watching again.....

eiyuu99 2013-01-18 02:14

Sena asked for it, trying to compare her eroge with an all-age anime, especially Rika "explained" about the kiss scene at the end to convince Yozora.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.