AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Tales of... (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Tales of Festival (Event) Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117605)

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-25 09:20

Tales of Festival (Event) Discussion Thread
 
News on Tales of Festival 2013 set for June later this year.

Current roster of guest star so far are:

June 1

Masaya Onosaka (Zelos Wilder)
Shiho Kawaragi (Cheria Barnes)
Hikaru Midorikawa (Leon Magnus)
Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving)
Akemi Okamura (Sheena Fujibayashi)
Hiro Shimono (Emil Castagnier)
Kousuke Toriumi (Yuri Lowell)
Tsubasa Yonaga (Jude Mathis)
Ryoutarou Okiayu (Gaius)


June 2

Masaya Onosaka (Zelos Wilder)
Shiho Kawaragi (Cheria Barnes)
Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving)
Chihiro Suzuki (Luke fon Fabre)
Marina Inoue (Amber Hearts)
Masaya Matsukaze (Jadeite Hearts)
Takahiro Sakurai (Asbel Lhant)
Takashi Kondou (Ludger Will Kresnik)

Kirayuki 2013-01-25 09:29

Why no Sugita ?? orz

Mura 2013-01-25 09:32

Jude but no Milla?:(

Shinji103 2013-01-25 13:19

No Sophie either. :(

kuroishinigami 2013-01-26 11:30

I don't think this is final yet. Last year, they also update the cast little by little until the final cast is announced.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-26 23:35

Yup, hence why I've said "Current roster of guest star so far" :p

That being said, I have a feeling Hanazawa-san wouldn't show up... Nor Kugimiya-san... Nor Mizuki Nana...

frubam 2013-01-28 20:45

I hope they do a skit as usual. I found that very enjoyable =03.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4529542)
Yup, hence why I've said "Current roster of guest star so far" :p

That being said, I have a feeling Hanazawa-san wouldn't show up... Nor Kugimiya-san... Nor Mizuki Nana...

I'm not too familiar with the jp version, what chars do they play? Well, I know Kugi plays Marta at least.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-28 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by frubam (Post 4531877)
I hope they do a skit as usual. I found that very enjoyable =03.

I'm not too familiar with the jp version, what chars do they play? Well, I know Kugi plays Marta at least.

Kugimiya Rie plays Marta (Ratatosk no Kishi) like you've said, Hanazawa Kana plays Sophie (Graces), and Mizuki Nana plays Colette (Symphonia)

Most of the main Heroine have top notch seiyuus voicing them.

kuroishinigami 2013-01-28 21:08

At least Nana Mizuki appeared at 2008. Hanazawa and Kugimiya has never appeared yet orz

Chaos2Frozen 2013-01-28 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 4531902)
At least Nana Mizuki appeared at 2008. Hanazawa and Kugimiya has never appeared yet orz

I'm kinda neutral about Sophie but I really want to see Marta in a skit :eyespin:

I'm glad that Sheena is finally appearing, if anything just to foil Zelos :heh: Judy is the last Vesperia girl that hasn't shown up either...

kuroishinigami 2013-01-28 22:01

Kohaku and Hisui's seiyuu appearing without Kakihara Tetsuya is more glaring IMO :heh:

kuroishinigami 2013-04-01 21:42

So the cast list is updated again. Hayami Saori and Iwao Junko will make their debut in tales festival on day 1, while Ise Mariya will appear with Sawashiro Miyuki on day 2. Too bad Sugita won't appear again this year with Hayami(he's a big fan of Hayami). Also, where's Mugihito >_<.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-04-01 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 4616670)
So the cast list is updated again. Hayami Saori and Iwao Junko will make their debut in tales festival on day 1, while Ise Mariya will appear with Sawashiro Miyuki on day 2. Too bad Sugita won't appear again this year with Hayami(he's a big fan of Hayami). Also, where's Mugihito >_<.

I don't have time to check, but those are the Xillia cast right?

Anything on the other games' ?

Von Himmel 2013-04-01 22:51

Quote:

So the cast list is updated again. Hayami Saori and Iwao Junko will make their debut in tales festival on day 1, while Ise Mariya will appear with Sawashiro Miyuki on day 2. Too bad Sugita won't appear again this year with Hayami(he's a big fan of Hayami). Also, where's Mugihito >_<.
I can see him suddenly appears in the stage though!

I'm just glad to see Ludger in the cast since now we're finally going to see him talking :heh: Or maybe they'll make a joke skit where he won't say anything but "Ou!" "ugh!" and "aah!" :heh:

kuroishinigami 2013-04-01 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4616731)
I don't have time to check, but those are the Xillia cast right?

Anything on the other games' ?

Iwao Junko is Mint from Tales of Phantasia. Ise Mariya is from Xillia 2. I'm still waiting for Wakamoto-sama to appear as secret guest, preferably along with Mugihito XD. I'll buy the dvd for sure when that happen lol

GDB 2013-04-02 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Himmel (Post 4616749)
I can see him suddenly appears in the stage though!

I'm just glad to see Ludger in the cast since now we're finally going to see him talking :heh: Or maybe they'll make a joke skit where he won't say anything but "Ou!" "ugh!" and "aah!" :heh:

He talks towards the end of the game. Only about 2 lines, but it's still there, and it makes you realize how infinitely better the game would've been if he had talked.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-04-02 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 4617184)
He talks towards the end of the game. Only about 2 lines, but it's still there, and it makes you realize how infinitely better the game would've been if he had talked.

Why did they make him mute in the first place :heh: ?

kuroishinigami 2013-04-02 20:04

Baba-P want to try something new with the silent protagonist approach I guess. Probably to cater to western audience who like choice in their audience.

GDB 2013-04-02 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4617192)
Why did they make him mute in the first place :heh: ?

They wanted the player to "be" Ludger. Apparently that means make him have nearly zero personality, be godly broken, and not make any noises beyond grunting and yelling. Also, everyone likes him.

Yes, he's a Gary Stu to the maximum degree.

Chaos2Frozen 2013-04-02 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuroishinigami (Post 4618039)
Baba-P want to try something new with the silent protagonist approach I guess. Probably to cater to western audience who like choice in their audience.

You mean they're trying to cater to an audience that they haven't let play the game yet :heh: ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 4618185)
They wanted the player to "be" Ludger. Apparently that means make him have nearly zero personality, be godly broken, and not make any noises beyond grunting and yelling. Also, everyone likes him.

Yes, he's a Gary Stu to the maximum degree.

That's not true- he might be a lolicon :nod:

That in itself is a whole spectrum of personality rolled up into one title :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.