AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (2014) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117633)

Suzuku 2013-01-29 17:01

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (2014)
 
Since it's confirmed as a TV anime witha 2014 air date I figured we could make the thread now.

http://i.imgur.com/OZ1tlyC.jpg

Sumeragi 2013-01-29 17:14

This will be interesting. I hope they do this great honor.

konart 2013-01-29 17:24

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/296213782739443713

Quote:

ANN confirmed that the March issue of Gundam Ace magazine doesn't say that the previously announced Gundam The Origin anime will air in 2014

NoemiChan 2013-01-29 17:32

The mask villain is back again...

Jetzero Infinity 2013-01-29 17:44

Well since I ended up dropping AGE I guess this will be my next attempt at getting more into Gundam. Isn't the manga for this 23 volumes though? I wonder how long the show will end up being. Doubt we'd get into long running shone territory but it could be another 50 episode show...

RRW 2013-01-29 17:56

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3...9movie2sz9.jpg

Just showing :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4532980)
Heh. And I just finished watching SEED.

I'm looking forward to it but 2014? That's a long wait.

We still have Unicorn thought

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-29 18:00

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I am very excited for this, I am just going to hope that this will be solid. Another reason I am excited for this is I only saw the English dub version as I couldn't find a sub version, so very looking forward to the Japanese dialogue. I am assuming though Ken Narita will do Bright's voice?
Until 2014 I guess Unicorn will keep me interest till then.

Anyway as a celebration
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

LoweGear 2013-01-29 18:02

1. People should read konart's post above confirming that the announcement never occurred.

2. The image that supposedly confirms the anime airing for 2014 was a shop.

In summary, there is no official word that states that a Gundam The Origin anime will be airing in 2014, if at all. Thus, it's still within the realm of speculation and/or wishful thinking.

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-29 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4533033)
1. People should read konart's post above confirming that the announcement never occurred.

2. The image that supposedly confirms the anime airing for 2014 was a shop.

In summary, there is no official word that states that a Gundam The Origin anime will be airing in 2014, if at all.

Oh man, something just died inside me right now :(.

RRW 2013-01-29 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haak (Post 4533025)
Yeah but those involve long waits too (but at least episode 6 is coming out soon).

Or are you making a point that they should focus on one UC Gundam series at a time? In which case I grudgingly agree.

Is more like Sunrise focusing one big project at the time. Sunrise have Unicorn and Akito for now. I dont expect Origin to be air before Unicorn or possibly Akito to end

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-01-29 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream (Post 4533027)
Another reason I am excited for this is I only saw the English dub version as I couldn't find a sub version, so very looking forward to the Japanese dialogue.

You've never watched the subbed version after all this time? :twitch: I'm surprised. The sub was out there for so long.

Anyway, will this show aim for more "realism" like the trilogy movies? Though I still fail to see how the movie scrapped G-Armor but still use cheesy mecha like Big-Zam for "realism" :heh:.

Suzuku 2013-01-29 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4533033)
1. People should read konart's post above confirming that the announcement never occurred.

2. The image that supposedly confirms the anime airing for 2014 was a shop.

In summary, there is no official word that states that a Gundam The Origin anime will be airing in 2014, if at all. Thus, it's still within the realm of speculation and/or wishful thinking.

There's one here as well.



If it is fake then that blows.

RRW 2013-01-29 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream (Post 4533039)
Oh man, something just died inside me right now :(.

Origin is exist for sure (well that what they say last year) I dont really expect any news before Unicorn end really

Terrestrial Dream 2013-01-29 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4533053)
You've never watched the subbed version after all this time? :twitch: I'm surprised. The sub was out there for so long.

Anyway, will this show aim for more "realism" like the trilogy movies? Though I still fail to see how the movie scrapped G-Armor but still use cheesy mecha like Big-Zam for "realism" :heh:.

Yeah, for some reason I just could not find it, I watched it about 8(?)years that might be the reason why.
And I think Big Zam is in Origin, the one copy that I bought in Korea was about battle at Solomon and I think Big Zam was there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4533062)
Origin is exist for sure (well that what they say last year) I dont really expect any news before Unicorn end really

Ok, so it is confirmed but there are no major details.

RRW 2013-01-29 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream (Post 4533078)

Ok, so it is confirmed but there are no major details.

Yep

Now I remember why people dont know this. it's because they announced around same time as AGE :heh:

LoweGear 2013-01-29 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 4533061)
There's one here as well.



If it is fake then that blows.

That's actually the shop I was talking about from what I heard. The one in your post, I have no idea where it's from, though the fact that they're using the cover for the Gundam movie trilogy kinda puts its credibility to dispute. Most announcements about new anime never use pre-existing art to promote it.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2013-01-29 21:36

I know it's a fake and all, but shouldn't a thread like this (when or if the real announcement comes) be in the Gundam forum?

Master_Yoma 2013-01-29 23:24

More Gundam all way welcome now only if some one can release them in the US again

Scherzo09 2013-02-09 00:18

I don't think we'll be getting any solid details until Unicorn Episode 7 comes out.

aeriolewinters 2013-02-14 00:02

I actually think that Origin is obviously going to be Unicorn's replacement. So 2014 isn't really a big stretch, It just wouldn't be a full TV series though


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.